I'm stupid, I forgot about the eventHuh?
We're trying to dive to 101-150, that's what we're coordinating over. Neither of the dets are active at that depth.
Are you assuming we'd fail and remain at 0-50?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hell, why Sam is linked, @Stylether@SirSamuel016 of course Sam would be pinned down because all his reasoning is related to dego s role pattern, then matching bomb and defusers.
Seriously after all those texts and "sound" analysis, is this all you are coming up with?
I always talked truthfully about why I did what I did, never just throw "ughh, hmm, he feels least townies" around. If you throw claims at people you need to back them up with something real. Out of blue I became reddest in your mind here, does not sound like something a town person does. While still problematic and insufficient, I can understand why Nash and Sam started to see me so red mafia at least, but you are just mudding the water.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You've got me on your mind 24/7Hell, why Sam is linked, @Stylether
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hot Potato in addition to my town bomb and dego's ??? bomb would mean a third defuser like arrow might make sense? That's not alignment indicative though101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed when they reach a new depth. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!
I agree with the first part, not with the second. We need to be extra careful with lynches, so I’d rather go for people with actual issues that can get them lynched. I was transparent with my hints from D1 and my patterns, sure my results may mean nothing now, but that’s why I should investigate more people to know sanity for sure.devil's advocate here but is it worth not lynching the dets and instead lynching one of their targets that we find sus to verify their sanity so they might have something fruitful for us day 4?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I like the way style is playing atm though so pom might be the better lynch if its between those two?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who would you be comfortable lynching in that scenario then?I agree with the first part, not with the second. We need to be extra careful with lynches, so I’d rather go for people with actual issues that can get them lynched. I was transparent with my hints from D1 and my patterns, sure my results may mean nothing now, but that’s why I should investigate more people to know sanity for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I was backreading, but don’t have a lot of time right now?????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You've got me on your mind 24/7
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Lady pompom can you stop stalking the thread and say something? You too @Vali x lucifer
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hot Potato in addition to my town bomb and dego's ??? bomb would mean a third defuser like arrow might make sense? That's not alignment indicative though
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Among those 5 who lynched DD, I think one or two are mafia, but to make the list even shorter, I believe among Natasha,Slyth and arrow are my vote candidates for today. If we doing the thing of leave dets alive, for me it’s between Nat and arrow. And the rest pf DD voters also should be scrutinized later.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Good replies but i don't see enough on the Shino lynch reasoning or other credible potential mafia candidates to feel comfortable in switching target. If it was just dd i would believe you.
Please see my earlier post on why you're wrong.
That one's on me, went to a social gathering and lost track of time, but I tried to make up for it with a conscientious vote near the end.
Is wanting to ascend a bad thing? Having 2 of the same det results would do wonders in how useful the info is, it would have been weirder if I didn't vote to ascend.
Sigh. You telling me I would have been less sus in your eyes if I has posted lynch-influencing information later in the day instead of earlier?
Once again, if I wronged you somehow, just tell me, I'll apologize. I'll even dogeza.
Like, at this point I have to question whether a townie can so adamantly misrepresent everything I've done in good faith.
You telling me in a me full green world Vali is still mostly green? Is this weird tunnel he got going for me townie behavior?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think having a clear investigative result over one between Nat and Styl would be priority.I agree with the first part, not with the second. We need to be extra careful with lynches, so I’d rather go for people with actual issues that can get them lynched. I was transparent with my hints from D1 and my patterns, sure my results may mean nothing now, but that’s why I should investigate more people to know sanity for sure.
@Vali x lucifer who do you suggest investigating tonight in case I am alive and with det role?
I trust you because I do think I am sane det, but I have to ascertain that yet.
I don't specifically distrust you, I trust Pom's line of play more than yours and 3 dets is hard to stomach.Also, the one time I reflected on finding you sus d1 and was like "let's throw all these years of trauma to the side and assume she's innocent until proven otherwise instead of the inverse" and you read me as sus for it. It seems the only time we'll ever actually trust each other and cooperate is when we're maf together, smh.
Hmmm.Are you worried I'm about to discover I'm Naive or maybe even Insane when we dive to 101-150? Or do you just want me dead so when I flip detective it helps your case?
No it's his responses to my pokes mainly. Answers felt genuine for an inexperienced player. He still frames some things he's thinking in a way that seems mafia coded.You telling me in a me full green world Vali is still mostly green? Is this weird tunnel he got going for me townie behavior?
Like understanding what mafia aligned actions would look like.I can see a world where you are telling the truth but it would require me to trust you over people who took less mafia aligned game actions, I can't take a risk like that in my first game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
+1The way arrow writes looks very town to me, if he flips mafia I will congratulate him on the performance![]()
Vote town lynch, defend or argue for town lynch, not even considering the dive option after the day 1 fiasco.I don't specifically distrust you, I trust Pom's line of play more than yours and 3 dets is hard to stomach.
Hmmm.
No it's his responses to my pokes mainly. Answers felt genuine for an inexperienced player. He still frames some things he's thinking in a way that seems mafia coded.
Like understanding what mafia aligned actions would look like.
@Vali x lucifer got examples of what you mean?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And all five were active on the top depth?Okay, slept on it, crazy theory:
There is a copy of every investigative sanity in play at every level.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
for me there's one mafia between all the dets claimInsane Spy & Det would be useless.
Sane Spy, Sane & Paranoid Det still useful.
I would expect a decently strong toolkit on mafia side to deal with that. Mafboss/Blocker etc.
Would also be vital for mafia to have a Det tho... And mafdet would claim towndet...
Nobody has notes on what Gry hinted so I guess I'll go digging.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
but who that's the questionaren't we supposed to get to 140m obviously ? cause we will be able to see who voted everything else than diving 60-80 meters or am I wrong
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
for me there's one mafia between all the dets claim![]()
Do you trust Pom or Stylether more.but who that's the question
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I find it hard to read Erin at the best of times. Her being busy/disengaged also doesn't help because she asks questions but then we never get much insight after that from her.>Erinyes were not here in the best times fwiw, and only talked mostly about after things happened like "Oh you lynched DD after he claimed", "Ah, why you lynched Shino?". She is mostly absent, probably had a very low post count that make a rule violation later on, and did not say much at all.
pom a little bit more... But I don't see slyth being mafia as well so idkDo you trust Pom or Stylether more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---