Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 3

0m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win) (one option, anon)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Huh?

We're trying to dive to 101-150, that's what we're coordinating over. Neither of the dets are active at that depth.

Are you assuming we'd fail and remain at 0-50? 🔍
I'm stupid, I forgot about the event 😭 I'm so fucking frazzled from the stress of this game and Uni
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
3,724
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@SirSamuel016 of course Sam would be pinned down because all his reasoning is related to dego s role pattern, then matching bomb and defusers.
Seriously after all those texts and "sound" analysis, is this all you are coming up with?
I always talked truthfully about why I did what I did, never just throw "ughh, hmm, he feels least townies" around. If you throw claims at people you need to back them up with something real. Out of blue I became reddest in your mind here, does not sound like something a town person does. While still problematic and insufficient, I can understand why Nash and Sam started to see me so red mafia at least, but you are just mudding the water.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016 of course Sam would be pinned down because all his reasoning is related to dego s role pattern, then matching bomb and defusers.
Seriously after all those texts and "sound" analysis, is this all you are coming up with?
I always talked truthfully about why I did what I did, never just throw "ughh, hmm, he feels least townies" around. If you throw claims at people you need to back them up with something real. Out of blue I became reddest in your mind here, does not sound like something a town person does. While still problematic and insufficient, I can understand why Nash and Sam started to see me so red mafia at least, but you are just mudding the water.
Hell, why Sam is linked, @Stylether
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
?????
😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hell, why Sam is linked, @Stylether
You've got me on your mind 24/7 😭😭😭
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom can you stop stalking the thread and say something? You too @Vali x lucifer 😭
--- Double Post Merged, ---

101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed when they reach a new depth. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!
Hot Potato in addition to my town bomb and dego's ??? bomb would mean a third defuser like arrow might make sense? That's not alignment indicative though
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
devil's advocate here but is it worth not lynching the dets and instead lynching one of their targets that we find sus to verify their sanity so they might have something fruitful for us day 4?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I like the way style is playing atm though so pom might be the better lynch if its between those two?
I agree with the first part, not with the second. We need to be extra careful with lynches, so I’d rather go for people with actual issues that can get them lynched. I was transparent with my hints from D1 and my patterns, sure my results may mean nothing now, but that’s why I should investigate more people to know sanity for sure.

@Vali x lucifer who do you suggest investigating tonight in case I am alive and with det role?

I trust you because I do think I am sane det, but I have to ascertain that yet.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Off-topic, "Klaus" sounds like a white name that Copan would give himself. Or Rebecca if he went the coked-up white woman route
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I agree with the first part, not with the second. We need to be extra careful with lynches, so I’d rather go for people with actual issues that can get them lynched. I was transparent with my hints from D1 and my patterns, sure my results may mean nothing now, but that’s why I should investigate more people to know sanity for sure.
Who would you be comfortable lynching in that scenario then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Bit shocking that a host has more posts than 3 of the players 😭 Bhai has more than Erin and Snehal combined
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
?????
😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You've got me on your mind 24/7 😭😭😭
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom can you stop stalking the thread and say something? You too @Vali x lucifer 😭
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Hot Potato in addition to my town bomb and dego's ??? bomb would mean a third defuser like arrow might make sense? That's not alignment indicative though
I was backreading, but don’t have a lot of time right now
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think arrow might be tunneling on some players, but his argument against Natasha strike as sound to me. It’s true she led soem lynches which turned out to be wrong. That doesn’t necessarily mean she is mafia, but among her and Gry I thought one had to be mafia, Gry flipped town. So maybe I am looking at wrong people here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Snerhal is def going under radar and Erin had townie-looking posts I’d say.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

5x DD - Nash #90 #182, Lumi #105, Gry #153, Slyth #199, Arrow #224
Among those 5 who lynched DD, I think one or two are mafia, but to make the list even shorter, I believe among Natasha,Slyth and arrow are my vote candidates for today. If we doing the thing of leave dets alive, for me it’s between Nat and arrow. And the rest pf DD voters also should be scrutinized later.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think the Dd lynch was both an easy opportunity to take down a townie and a moment where mafia was not endangered in the sense no other person other than townie Dd was leading the votes. So easy peasy to get rid of a townie.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,671
Age
28
Country
Italy
:emobirb



Please see my earlier post on why you're wrong.



That one's on me, went to a social gathering and lost track of time, but I tried to make up for it with a conscientious vote near the end.



Is wanting to ascend a bad thing? Having 2 of the same det results would do wonders in how useful the info is, it would have been weirder if I didn't vote to ascend.



Sigh. You telling me I would have been less sus in your eyes if I has posted lynch-influencing information later in the day instead of earlier?



Once again, if I wronged you somehow, just tell me, I'll apologize. I'll even dogeza.

Like, at this point I have to question whether a townie can so adamantly misrepresent everything I've done in good faith.





You telling me in a me full green world Vali is still mostly green? Is this weird tunnel he got going for me townie behavior?
Good replies but i don't see enough on the Shino lynch reasoning or other credible potential mafia candidates to feel comfortable in switching target. If it was just dd i would believe you.

I can see a world where you are telling the truth but it would require me to trust you over people who took less mafia aligned game actions, I can't take a risk like that in my first game.

Also, this game is hard xd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I agree with the first part, not with the second. We need to be extra careful with lynches, so I’d rather go for people with actual issues that can get them lynched. I was transparent with my hints from D1 and my patterns, sure my results may mean nothing now, but that’s why I should investigate more people to know sanity for sure.

@Vali x lucifer who do you suggest investigating tonight in case I am alive and with det role?

I trust you because I do think I am sane det, but I have to ascertain that yet.
I think having a clear investigative result over one between Nat and Styl would be priority.

The way arrow writes looks very town to me, if he flips mafia I will congratulate him on the performance 🤣

Sam and yourself would be my next investigative priorities, but you also seem very town in writing, though i don't chat enough with you to feel confident on the vibe check.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Also, the one time I reflected on finding you sus d1 and was like "let's throw all these years of trauma to the side and assume she's innocent until proven otherwise instead of the inverse" and you read me as sus for it. It seems the only time we'll ever actually trust each other and cooperate is when we're maf together, smh.
I don't specifically distrust you, I trust Pom's line of play more than yours and 3 dets is hard to stomach.

Are you worried I'm about to discover I'm Naive or maybe even Insane when we dive to 101-150? Or do you just want me dead so when I flip detective it helps your case?
Hmmm.

You telling me in a me full green world Vali is still mostly green? Is this weird tunnel he got going for me townie behavior?
No it's his responses to my pokes mainly. Answers felt genuine for an inexperienced player. He still frames some things he's thinking in a way that seems mafia coded.

I can see a world where you are telling the truth but it would require me to trust you over people who took less mafia aligned game actions, I can't take a risk like that in my first game.
Like understanding what mafia aligned actions would look like.

@Vali x lucifer got examples of what you mean?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The way arrow writes looks very town to me, if he flips mafia I will congratulate him on the performance 🤣
+1
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,671
Age
28
Country
Italy
I don't specifically distrust you, I trust Pom's line of play more than yours and 3 dets is hard to stomach.



Hmmm.



No it's his responses to my pokes mainly. Answers felt genuine for an inexperienced player. He still frames some things he's thinking in a way that seems mafia coded.



Like understanding what mafia aligned actions would look like.

@Vali x lucifer got examples of what you mean?
Vote town lynch, defend or argue for town lynch, not even considering the dive option after the day 1 fiasco.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, slept on it, crazy theory:

There is a copy of every investigative sanity in play at every level.

Did Gry hint results anywhere or do I have to go digging.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I suppose not every level, but at levels 1-4 which are investigate levels.

And then levels 2-3 are utility?

Wouldn't explain DD having Det on 150-200 tho.

4 dets on deepest range is still nuts...
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
3,724
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

I
eat this as a late breakfast and now ready to stop tunneling on Sam and look into spy claims :ttgl
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
We have 3 hours 44min.

For once I can be here fully for a phase that ends on a Saturday. Making breakfast too.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Insane Spy & Det would be useless.

Sane Spy, Sane & Paranoid Det still useful.

I would expect a decently strong toolkit on mafia side to deal with that. Mafboss/Blocker etc.
Would also be vital for mafia to have a Det tho... And mafdet would claim towndet...

Nobody has notes on what Gry hinted so I guess I'll go digging.
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Country
France
aren't we supposed to get to 140m obviously ? cause we will be able to see who voted everything else than diving 60-80 meters or am I wrong
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Insane Spy & Det would be useless.

Sane Spy, Sane & Paranoid Det still useful.

I would expect a decently strong toolkit on mafia side to deal with that. Mafboss/Blocker etc.
Would also be vital for mafia to have a Det tho... And mafdet would claim towndet...

Nobody has notes on what Gry hinted so I guess I'll go digging.
for me there's one mafia between all the dets claim :verily
--- Double Post Merged, ---

aren't we supposed to get to 140m obviously ? cause we will be able to see who voted everything else than diving 60-80 meters or am I wrong
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



for me there's one mafia between all the dets claim :verily
but who that's the question
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
3,724
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Some analyses:

who voted to what in previous days among these:
D1 votes post
D2 votes post

Lady Pompom - Pomcha - Pommie >> Nash (D1), Nash (D2)
Stylether - Slyth >> DD (D1), Shinobi (D2)
Erinyes - Erin >> Sam (D1), Stylether (D2)

>Stylether, consistently went for townies in D1 and D2, while shinobi's townish case was even visible for me, the more exp Stylether participated in the lynch, while also caring to swap for 89_Snehal (Snail) just in case, later on, came as saying he was come up as town but Stylether also considered being naive. The man also mostly stated away from bomb discussions. One more thing, he has a reasonable number of post count.

>Erinyes were not here in the best times fwiw, and only talked mostly about after things happened like "Oh you lynched DD after he claimed", "Ah, why you lynched Shino?". She is mostly absent, probably had a very low post count that make a rule violation later on, and did not say much at all.

> Lady Pompom, both defended DD and Shinobi as town, while being mistaken for Gry out of danger of him swaying the town as a mafia. Since she does not want to lose important roles, feels like she will go after me or Dego in D3, but Nash is still there.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Investigatives:
DD - confirmed det/spy/town
Gry - confirmed det/town??? (a-p-p-a)
Nash - claims spy; n1 shino, no result n2 dego no result
styl - claims det: n1 nash inno, n2 snehal inno
pom - claims det: n1 gry innocent n2 vali innocent

I feel paralysed atm; also away frrom my laptop atm because I'm fighting for my life which isn't helping my ability to play but do we use this lynch to hit a det or hit a target to check det sanity???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

>Erinyes were not here in the best times fwiw, and only talked mostly about after things happened like "Oh you lynched DD after he claimed", "Ah, why you lynched Shino?". She is mostly absent, probably had a very low post count that make a rule violation later on, and did not say much at all.
I find it hard to read Erin at the best of times. Her being busy/disengaged also doesn't help because she asks questions but then we never get much insight after that from her.
Still done more than Snehal though
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Country
France
Do you trust Pom or Stylether more.
pom a little bit more... But I don't see slyth being mafia as well so idk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

snehal is kinda absent from the debates aswell so I'm unsure if slyth is a top tier priority to lynch
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
If we believe in 3 Dets btw we would need to believe in blocker I think.

Believing in blocker makes me a very likely blocked target, hence putting Dego back down.

This is a very tricky game.
 
Top