Last edited:
yeah so we can confirm her supposed sanity with a lynch of valipompom already checked gry, so she's either sane or naive
my fish-memory forgot who stylth checked but your idea is still not good imo, we'll besically sacrifice a town for minimal info
Huh? Random results???? nash you're not new to the game wth
insane spy is super useful
still means someone did something m99999Huh? Random results?
I agree with you here.why would someone claim mafia bomb ???
arrow claimed bomb defuser as far as I'm concerned, there could be mafia bombs like you said.
I'm not defending arrow, but he doesn't give me mafia vibes atm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ohstill means someone did something m99999
Please lynch me over snahil, I am not going to be active regardless tomorrow with a near guaranteed town lossyeah so we can confirm her supposed sanity with a lynch of vali
styl if we lynch lians98
wait, styl checked nash and got innocent ?styl - claims det: n1 nash inno, n2 snehal inno
?????????????Please lynch me over snahil, I am not going to be active regardless tomorrow with a near guaranteed town loss
UhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhPlease lynch me over snahil, I am not going to be active regardless tomorrow with a near guaranteed town loss
Kako, what are you throwing down? What do you know?wait, styl checked nash and got innocent ?
hmm so either styl is naive or lying, or snehal and nash are in the same alignment
tbh this does not give much info still lol, 4 possibilities is way too much to assume anything
yeah random result that confirms that they targeted someone at all, u can catch fake passive claimers easially with thatHuh? Random results?
????? what XDPlease lynch me over snahil, I am not going to be active regardless tomorrow with a near guaranteed town loss
Is this admitting you have more info on Pom/Gryhmm so either styl is naive or lying, or snehal and nash are in the same alignment
he is overwhelmed as it is his first game. tho he obviously green, and only witheld some information about him similar to shinobi did.????? what XD
don't know if this is a big brain move to make us trust you or you're just giving up
nothing, I don't know anything, I'm just trying to find a solution cauz I still don't know who to vote ngl :/Kako, what are you throwing down? What do you know?
shit attitude is what it is????? what XD
don't know if this is a big brain move to make us trust you or you're just giving up