Last edited:
noHmm no, your A is passive so Mazi didn't do anything nights 1 or 2 hey @Kakoha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
literally no, just conclusions from the public info XDIs this admitting you have more info on Pom/Gry
That's a new way of writing my name. And believe me, if you feel drained reading em, imagine how I'm feeling writing em.but stylth posts drained my energy lol
Natasha d1, Snail d2my fish-memory forgot who stylth checked
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Inverted ResultsHuh? Random results?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lolThat's a new way of writing my name. And believe me, if you feel drained reading em, imagine how I'm feeling writing em.
There's three trains of thought from the game that can be testednothing, I don't know anything, I'm just trying to find a solution cauz I still don't know who to vote ngl :/
So snehal just fully ditched us today ?
kinda
But if snehal comes out red...you're red too ? according to Style results ?I'll be locking Snail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Paranoid is a possibility still no?But if snehal comes out red...you're red too ? according to Style results ?
Know what, very true. I'm not going to ISO arrow now, it can wait till tomorrow, instead as for my vote, I'm happy voting Snail to help figure out my sanity. I'd even do an out of nowhere Erin lynch.@Stylether you talk too much but I still have no idea who you're gonna vote, do you have any idea who'd mafia ?
Naive Sty would see all green.But if snehal comes out red...you're red too ? according to Style results ?
YOOOOOOOOOOO that would hit like crackI'd even do an out of nowhere Erin lynch.
not when he had both innocentsParanoid is a possibility still no?
TwinLet’s see if Styl’s sanity is really sane
votekill snehal
I'm fried oopsnot when he had both innocents