Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 4

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)


  • Total voters
    3
  • This poll will close: .

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
There aren't any more options, I'll like discussing more about duplicated roles, bomb trio but we ran out of good lynching targets, sry but I'll vote an afk
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
3,737
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
why vali vote is on snail too? hard to count who votes what now
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,683
Age
28
Country
Italy
I don't see vali red honestly.
Vali what makes you so sure on style ? Just his gameplay ?
Clear no sense of urgency or worry, reasoning on my Mafia role clearly off base, overall what I would consider coordinated mafia play. Of course can't be 100% but i only saw worse options.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
588
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Okay if there is someone you specifically want me to spy and will never forgive me if I don't speak now or forever hold silence.
 
Top