Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

140m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
D5 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 6/8
5x Kako - Sam #1377, Arrow #1378, Lumi #1394, Nash #1432 #1448, Tatsu #1479
1x Nash - Kakoha #1447

DAY DURATION
0-50m - [Surface] - Pantis Shrimp respects the power of love! One random mafia and one random townie turn into Lovers!

51-100m - [Shallows] - Pantis Shrimp can't let it rest! All passive roles at [Shallows] height are replaced with Restless Spirit!

101-150m - [Depths] - Pantis Shrimp is overruled! All defused Bombs receive a Sea-Urchin (one-time NVD)! Starting from the following Day Phase: all Bomb Defusers who have successfully dismantled a bomb (at any point during the game, including different depths) become a Noble.

151-200m - [Abyss] - Pantis Shrimp has been parried! A random plain townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prostitute! A random mafia's passive [Abyss] role is replaced with Escort!


Beware of the poll closing time.​
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
🐡 DAY END⁠ 🐡

According to the poll results, you are at... 40m depth! Klauspan is coming for you!!!



Votes Day 3
.

🦀🦀 🐌 🦀

His presence was just as palpable as that of a snail. Too bad.


Snail
0-50m Townie

🦀 🦀 🦀 🦀

🦈 Event End⁠ 🦈

Aigo... It's a rainy day.

You went for a swim and became wet. But had you stayed above water, you'd have become wet as well. Is there a difference in degree of wetness between the two? Hard to say. You ponder over the implications for a moment.



Tonight....


0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills] 😭 One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.



Night 3 Duration

​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
🐡 NIGHT END⁠ 🐡

You are at... 40m depth! How is this possible??



🥖🦀 🦀 🦀

You weren't fast enough 🥺 Daving is not without risks. Only the fastest divers survive in these relatively shallow parts of the sea. Imagine how bad it is in the abyssal dark...


Eri
0-50m Townie


He has claimed his victim. Let that be enough for now.​
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
998
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
hello
only 1 kill, we can't ask for more
so here's my reasoning for yesterday
we were 12 alive players
I knew that with 4 mafias there's no way we can actually dive more than 50, even if we actually collaborated (because we are 8 townies, best case senario we get a 3 way tie..) and tbf, we even had 1 AFK so there's no way we even make it
so that's why I decided to make a little mafia trap that they gladly fell into lol
by making everyone declare where they would go, we can know how mafias is in each group
so
I'm voting 60 then.

New List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi, Nash
we can see that there's 1 mafia between Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego and Stylether
and, there is 3 mafia between Tatsu, Vali, Lumi and Nash
this is huge for us and I think we were able to pull something off
between the 4 players, I think I believe vali the most, but I might be wrong. but I will probably vote one of tatsi, lumi and nash

btw, I think everyone should fully claim today, me ? I am vt / blocker / blocker / vt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait, it actually worked, we got only one death in the event ?
doctor ? BP ?
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,698
Age
28
Country
Italy
hello
only 1 kill, we can't ask for more
so here's my reasoning for yesterday
we were 12 alive players
I knew that with 4 mafias there's no way we can actually dive more than 50, even if we actually collaborated (because we are 8 townies, best case senario we get a 3 way tie..) and tbf, we even had 1 AFK so there's no way we even make it
so that's why I decided to make a little mafia trap that they gladly fell into lol
by making everyone declare where they would go, we can know how mafias is in each group
so


we can see that there's 1 mafia between Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego and Stylether
and, there is 3 mafia between Tatsu, Vali, Lumi and Nash
this is huge for us and I think we were able to pull something off
between the 4 players, I think I believe vali the most, but I might be wrong. but I will probably vote one of tatsi, lumi and nash

btw, I think everyone should fully claim today, me ? I am vt / blocker / blocker / vt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



doctor ? BP ?
I'll go to sleep now, we have time tomorrow for more debate but I will just give my initial piece here.

I already made my shortlist, i don't trust mathematics over an anonymous poll and self declared statements.

My current 4 mafias are:

1 Natasha 2 Styl 3 Sam 4 Dego

Of these 4 i consider only Dego even worth debating

Only town i could see flip are Tats, Lumi

Arrow tonight was protected by me, we needed the defuser alive for even a small chance of a comeback

See you tomorrow
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
we can see that there's 1 mafia between Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego and Stylether
and, there is 3 mafia between Tatsu, Vali, Lumi and Nash
this is huge for us and I think we were able to pull something off
between the 4 players, I think I believe vali the most, but I might be wrong. but I will probably vote one of tatsi, lumi and nash
This will help a lot today, we can apart Sam/Arrow/Me and focus on those who voted 60m.
If I'm not wrong, Erin's kill was mafia thing, they can't kill tonight and Klaus gonna kill 2 townies instead

Sry for not answering those wall texts of yesterday, was 50min reading them and just finished 10min before day ended, also I don't think Sty is mafia.
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Investigated Erin, she returned green, but Klaus decided to share that result with the rest of the class for me.

doctor ? BP ?
Or the newly formed hider got hit, would be funny.

we can see that there's 1 mafia between Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego and Stylether
and, there is 3 mafia between Tatsu, Vali, Lumi and Nash
My current 4 mafias are:

1 Natasha 2 Styl 3 Sam 4 Dego
So you're telling me that, despite the fact the majority of the people that said they would go on 80 went on 80, all but Natasha is in that bracket? Meaning townies on the 60 just straight up lied for the meme?

Did you go on the depth target you were supposed to?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I'm not wrong, Erin's kill was mafia thing, they can't kill tonight and Klaus gonna kill 2 townies instead
Surely Klaus already happened, the event text said

Tonight....
And all.

It would be wild if we did an event d3 to take effect n4.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

He has claimed his victim. Let that be enough for now.
Yeah it definitely happened. Cool flavour, Panda.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi, Nash
I can be convinced to lynch all but Natasha here, honestly. If I had to pick one, I'd go Vali. Of the rest, Kako's posts resonated with me the most of the other 3, he seems on top of things like wanting to coordinate the depth vote, or accepting that duplicates aren't inherently impossible in this setup. That doesn't feel like stances maf would take, so that's my guess for who'd be the other townie in that bracket.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Investigated Erin, she returned green, but Klaus decided to share that result with the rest of the class for me.
So it kinda confirms ur sanity, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also Vali is claiming a protector role, why you think he has more chance to be mafia rather than Tatsu?

Arrow tonight was protected by me, we needed the defuser alive for even a small chance of a comeback
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hmm maybe I got confused, will think clearly tomorrow
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Also Vali is claiming a protector role, why you think he has more chance to be mafia rather than Tatsu?
That's a good point.

@Vali x lucifer

Which town protective are you, and what did you do on n1 and n2 (preferably with the reason you picked who you picked)
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,698
Age
28
Country
Italy
I repeat, i don't even want to enter a discussion with the mafias.

If we wanna talk about the poll, I will do so with everybody else minus the 4 people i consider the obvious mafias, also there were 5 votes outside of dive 80 - 60, so maybe even a 5th non town could be around

I voted dive 60

doctor - doctor - doctor - doctor

1st night protected Sam, second night Pom, third night Arrow
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I saw pompom visit arrow

Okay lemme catch up
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only one page, cool

Meaning townies on the 60 just straight up lied for the meme?
I can be convinced to lynch all but Natasha here, honestly.
I am so very sorry for what I'm about to confess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I forgot to change to 60m on the actual fucking poll

I voted 80m

List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether, Nash
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi

--- Double Post Merged, ---

80m has 2 liars
60m has 2 liars
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom whats your result on arrow
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
:shootme

Arrow has to be mafia

Erin being mafia bomb was basically the only cope world he's green
Explain this one to me? Why is Arrow and Erin this linked, did I miss a major interaction?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hi

I saw pompom visit arrow

Okay lemme catch up
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only one page, cool





I am so very sorry for what I'm about to confess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I forgot to change to 60m on the actual fucking poll

I voted 80m

List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether, Nash
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi

--- Double Post Merged, ---

80m has 2 liars
60m has 2 liars
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom whats your result on arrow
Innocent. So I might be naive after all, I don’t have confidence my sanity is sane/insane at this point, but with this many dets, expected we have quacks like me
 
Top