we can see that there's 1 mafia between Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego and StyletherI'm voting 60 then.
New List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi, Nash
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
doctor ? BP ?Wait, it actually worked, we got only one death in the event ?
I'll go to sleep now, we have time tomorrow for more debate but I will just give my initial piece here.hello
only 1 kill, we can't ask for more
so here's my reasoning for yesterday
we were 12 alive players
I knew that with 4 mafias there's no way we can actually dive more than 50, even if we actually collaborated (because we are 8 townies, best case senario we get a 3 way tie..) and tbf, we even had 1 AFK so there's no way we even make it
so that's why I decided to make a little mafia trap that they gladly fell into lol
by making everyone declare where they would go, we can know how mafias is in each group
so
we can see that there's 1 mafia between Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego and Stylether
and, there is 3 mafia between Tatsu, Vali, Lumi and Nash
this is huge for us and I think we were able to pull something off
between the 4 players, I think I believe vali the most, but I might be wrong. but I will probably vote one of tatsi, lumi and nash
btw, I think everyone should fully claim today, me ? I am vt / blocker / blocker / vt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
doctor ? BP ?
This will help a lot today, we can apart Sam/Arrow/Me and focus on those who voted 60m.we can see that there's 1 mafia between Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego and Stylether
and, there is 3 mafia between Tatsu, Vali, Lumi and Nash
this is huge for us and I think we were able to pull something off
between the 4 players, I think I believe vali the most, but I might be wrong. but I will probably vote one of tatsi, lumi and nash
Or the newly formed hider got hit, would be funny.doctor ? BP ?
we can see that there's 1 mafia between Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego and Stylether
and, there is 3 mafia between Tatsu, Vali, Lumi and Nash
So you're telling me that, despite the fact the majority of the people that said they would go on 80 went on 80, all but Natasha is in that bracket? Meaning townies on the 60 just straight up lied for the meme?My current 4 mafias are:
1 Natasha 2 Styl 3 Sam 4 Dego
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Surely Klaus already happened, the event text saidIf I'm not wrong, Erin's kill was mafia thing, they can't kill tonight and Klaus gonna kill 2 townies instead
And all.Tonight....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah it definitely happened. Cool flavour, Panda.He has claimed his victim. Let that be enough for now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I can be convinced to lynch all but Natasha here, honestly. If I had to pick one, I'd go Vali. Of the rest, Kako's posts resonated with me the most of the other 3, he seems on top of things like wanting to coordinate the depth vote, or accepting that duplicates aren't inherently impossible in this setup. That doesn't feel like stances maf would take, so that's my guess for who'd be the other townie in that bracket.60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi, Nash
So it kinda confirms ur sanity, right?Investigated Erin, she returned green, but Klaus decided to share that result with the rest of the class for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Arrow tonight was protected by me, we needed the defuser alive for even a small chance of a comeback
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That's a good point.Also Vali is claiming a protector role, why you think he has more chance to be mafia rather than Tatsu?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Meaning townies on the 60 just straight up lied for the meme?
I am so very sorry for what I'm about to confessI can be convinced to lynch all but Natasha here, honestly.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I forgot to change to 60m on the actual fucking poll
Eri
0-50m Townie

Explain this one to me? Why is Arrow and Erin this linked, did I miss a major interaction?
Arrow has to be mafia
Erin being mafia bomb was basically the only cope world he's green
Innocent. So I might be naive after all, I don’t have confidence my sanity is sane/insane at this point, but with this many dets, expected we have quacks like meHi
I saw pompom visit arrow
Okay lemme catch up
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only one page, cool
I am so very sorry for what I'm about to confess
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I forgot to change to 60m on the actual fucking poll
I voted 80m
List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether, Nash
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi
--- Double Post Merged, ---
80m has 2 liars
60m has 2 liars
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Lady pompom whats your result on arrow