Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 6 (180m)

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,699
Age
28
Country
Italy
If by today, people are still reading the Nat, Style, Sam and Dego posts seriously, they honestly deserve to lose, I will laugh regardless of the outcome come end of day most likely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw, if Doctor or Defuser gets lynched today it is bye bye, people are even writing about going after the other one in 5 business days
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
3,787
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Arrow has a double vote
Like come on
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ffs if I wasn't busy rn
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll check back in 3hrs

I can lock arrow then if game is not already a 50/50 from vali lock
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam why are you following this
just tell me how many times you flipped my consideration as townie or mafia in a single day xD

both you and stylether lost your shit completely, having pathetic, patronizing, condescending tones right nearing the votes.

You folk are such a disappointment.
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
52
Country
France
I hope we aren't making a big mistake with this vote... My vote wouldn't change anything to the outcome of the vote but it is what it is

votekill slyth
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can change if we get last minutes infos
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I can change if we get last minutes infos
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
just tell me how many times you flipped my consideration as townie or mafia in a single day xD

both you and stylether lost your shit completely, having pathetic, patronizing, condescending tones right nearing the votes.

You folk are such a disappointment.
Hey, maybe we dial it back a bit.

Whatever your opinion on the play at hand, this sort of language is going to hurt people outside of the game as well.


We're all still trying to have a good time here.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
3,787
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Hey, maybe we dial it back a bit.

Whatever your opinion on the play at hand, this sort of language is going to hurt people outside of the game as well.


We're all still trying to have a good time here.
You look at your own messages first, only when getting a defence you realize the language may be hurtful.
It is not wrong or bad to play this game badly, Styl, I am just disappointed at you on how you talk patronizingly about naah, we lynch that peep then second day we another, why caring their words etc. You may file a complaint at right now or end of game about whose language started to feel offensive to the objective people as well.

Near vote period end, both Natasha and You changed your voices so much to patronizing, condescending, arrogant ways and look like you both lost your shit. If you are offended to hear this I don't know what to say :) your vibe is all over the place. Please make a self-criticism first before coming at me.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,699
Age
28
Country
Italy
You look at your own messages first, only when getting a defence you realize the language may be hurtful.
It is not wrong or bad to play this game badly, Styl, I am just disappointed at you on how you talk patronizingly about naah, we lynch that peep then second day we another, why caring their words etc. You may file a complaint at right now or end of game about whose language started to feel offensive to the objective people as well.

Near vote period end, both Natasha and You changed your voices so much to patronizing, condescending, arrogant ways and look like you both lost your shit. If you are offended to hear this I don't know what to say :) your vibe is all over the place. Please make a self-criticism first before coming at me.
I don't think they went over the line tbh, they are just trying to win by making the obvious mafia play, it's just funny if people fall for it tbh.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
3,787
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I don't think they went over the line tbh, they are just trying to win by making the obvious mafia play, it's just funny if people fall for it tbh.
I am not the one who plays the moral agent :) and I never give anything more than what others act upon me so and only talked about game related things here, I am good, but of course, whatever you do, there will be unpleased people.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,699
Age
28
Country
Italy
I hope we aren't making a big mistake with this vote... My vote wouldn't change anything to the outcome of the vote but it is what it is

votekill slyth
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can change if we get last minutes infos
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I can change if we get last minutes infos
You will need to write vote lock with the name in bold to make it worth enough points to override the last minute organized mafia lock, otherwise we are cooked
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I never give anything more than what others act upon me
If something I posted caused you distress, I'll hereby apologize. I'll leave the rest of the convo to after the game, might be good to smooth the air then.

Votekill Arrow
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
If by today, people are still reading the Nat, Style, Sam and Dego posts seriously, they honestly deserve to lose, I will laugh regardless of the outcome come end of day most likely.
...

just tell me how many times you flipped my consideration as townie or mafia in a single day xD

both you and stylether lost your shit completely, having pathetic, patronizing, condescending tones right nearing the votes.

You folk are such a disappointment
...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just kill me next idc anymore
--- Double Post Merged, ---

5x Slyth - Vali #1304, Arrow #1194 #1305, Sam #1306, Tatsu #1311, Lumi #1323
1x Sam - Pommie #1308
1x Tatsu - Nash #1300
1x Arrow - Slyth #1329
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Vali Arrow Tatsu locked

I see a world in which Vali is seduced town

Means we at best have a 50/50 if arrow and tatsu are both going for it

Alternatively none of the mafia have locked and are waiting for an opening.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,772
Gender
Female
Country
China
50m remain divers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

dont forget to decide what direction to dive
--- Double Post Merged, ---

KLAUS WAS A REGULAR P3 KILL THAT COULD BE PREVENTED - IS THAT INTERPRETATION CORRECT @Copy Panda ?
SORRY IF I FORGOT TO RESPOND TO THIS BUT YES
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Okay so fundamentally I have to choose if I believe Arrow and Tatsu are town right now.

The tipping point for me is probably the fact Arrow and Kako are being snappy. Mafia is much more stressed than town by nature.

Don't get me wrong, I have reservations about the people I'm trusting right now too, but at least they didn't shut down all conversation with me.

Votelock Arrow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Have at it ye wolves

I'm literally 55/45 on this and there are different discrepancies on both sides

But I've got other things I'd rather do than get stonewalled by Vali and berated by arrow
--- Double Post Merged, ---

WP
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
1,004
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
4x townie, no targets, no results, no will to live.
what
huh
iirc your first hint was good on all depths no ? now you say you're townie ? huh ?
what a switch up
btw, I just came back, and I have 4 pages to read, so I'm reading back right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ONE OF YOU MUST HAVE IT SO OWN UP
nope, not here
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,699
Age
28
Country
Italy
Okay so fundamentally I have to choose if I believe Arrow and Tatsu are town right now.

The tipping point for me is probably the fact Arrow and Kako are being snappy. Mafia is much more stressed than town by nature.

Don't get me wrong, I have reservations about the people I'm trusting right now too, but at least they didn't shut down all conversation with me.

Votelock Arrow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Have at it ye wolves

I'm literally 55/45 on this and there are different discrepancies on both sides

But I've got other things I'd rather do than get stonewalled by Vali and berated by arrow
--- Double Post Merged, ---

WP
Stonewalled after voting town lynch 3 days in a row :facepalm (4 with Arrow today).
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,092
Gender
Female
Country
France
none of the mafia have locked and are waiting for an opening.
Does that include you ? (well until you locked arrow 12 min ago)

Does that mean you see me as town then ? (Since i'm locked)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

iirc your first hint was good on all depths no ? now you say you're townie ? huh ?
Townies are good, I don't see how that's a switch up.
I clearly oversold myself yeah, hoping to bait mafia. If they killed my plain townie ass then det/doc/prosti or any other strong role could live another night.
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
1,004
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
okay I have read and I have no idea what you guys are cooking, but I want you to know that if we misslynch, we probably lose today
10 players, 4 mafias
maybe there's TP idk
but if there is not then
6v4
misslynch then we are 5v4
with the night kill we are 4v4 and we lose
and then you guys go and lock on stylether XDDDDDDDD this is troll hahhaa
anyways, this is lost anyway
votekill arrow
I CAN TROLL TOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Townies are good, I don't see how that's a switch up.
I clearly oversold myself yeah, hoping to bait mafia. If they killed my plain townie ass then det/doc/prosti or any other strong role could live another night.
yeah right
you're mafia XDDD simple as that
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,699
Age
28
Country
Italy
With the evidence we have, every arrow vote is either Mafia or the dumbest thing i have ever seen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lady pompom we need a 5th for for the Sam switch or we pack our bags in 15 min
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
1,004
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
With the evidence we have, every arrow vote is either Mafia or the dumbest thing i have ever seen
same goes with a stylther vote
we were supposed to lynch from the 60m pool, but you went ahead and pushed for the weirdest train and that does not paint you green at all in my eyes
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,772
Gender
Female
Country
China
day is slightly longer, to be in tandem with the poll vote

i think ive updated the votes you can let me know if i missed any

i think only dogo has to vote
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
1,004
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
I'm trolling by voting arrow btw, if this were a normal day, we would just lynch tatsu and get our easy lynch
stylther is so risky, love it or hate it
 
Top