Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
just tell me how many times you flipped my consideration as townie or mafia in a single day xDArrow has a double vote
Like come on
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ffs if I wasn't busy rn
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'll check back in 3hrs
I can lock arrow then if game is not already a 50/50 from vali lock
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sam why are you following this
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hey, maybe we dial it back a bit.just tell me how many times you flipped my consideration as townie or mafia in a single day xD
both you and stylether lost your shit completely, having pathetic, patronizing, condescending tones right nearing the votes.
You folk are such a disappointment.
You look at your own messages first, only when getting a defence you realize the language may be hurtful.Hey, maybe we dial it back a bit.
Whatever your opinion on the play at hand, this sort of language is going to hurt people outside of the game as well.
We're all still trying to have a good time here.
your vibe is all over the place. Please make a self-criticism first before coming at me.
I don't think they went over the line tbh, they are just trying to win by making the obvious mafia play, it's just funny if people fall for it tbh.You look at your own messages first, only when getting a defence you realize the language may be hurtful.
It is not wrong or bad to play this game badly, Styl, I am just disappointed at you on how you talk patronizingly about naah, we lynch that peep then second day we another, why caring their words etc. You may file a complaint at right now or end of game about whose language started to feel offensive to the objective people as well.
Near vote period end, both Natasha and You changed your voices so much to patronizing, condescending, arrogant ways and look like you both lost your shit. If you are offended to hear this I don't know what to sayyour vibe is all over the place. Please make a self-criticism first before coming at me.
I am not the one who plays the moral agentI don't think they went over the line tbh, they are just trying to win by making the obvious mafia play, it's just funny if people fall for it tbh.
and I never give anything more than what others act upon me so and only talked about game related things here, I am good, but of course, whatever you do, there will be unpleased people.
You will need to write vote lock with the name in bold to make it worth enough points to override the last minute organized mafia lock, otherwise we are cookedI hope we aren't making a big mistake with this vote... My vote wouldn't change anything to the outcome of the vote but it is what it is
votekill slyth
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can change if we get last minutes infos
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I can change if we get last minutes infos
If something I posted caused you distress, I'll hereby apologize. I'll leave the rest of the convo to after the game, might be good to smooth the air then.I never give anything more than what others act upon me
...If by today, people are still reading the Nat, Style, Sam and Dego posts seriously, they honestly deserve to lose, I will laugh regardless of the outcome come end of day most likely.
...just tell me how many times you flipped my consideration as townie or mafia in a single day xD
both you and stylether lost your shit completely, having pathetic, patronizing, condescending tones right nearing the votes.
You folk are such a disappointment
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
SORRY IF I FORGOT TO RESPOND TO THIS BUT YESKLAUS WAS A REGULAR P3 KILL THAT COULD BE PREVENTED - IS THAT INTERPRETATION CORRECT @Copy Panda ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
what4x townie, no targets, no results, no will to live.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
nope, not hereONE OF YOU MUST HAVE IT SO OWN UP
Stonewalled after voting town lynch 3 days in a rowOkay so fundamentally I have to choose if I believe Arrow and Tatsu are town right now.
The tipping point for me is probably the fact Arrow and Kako are being snappy. Mafia is much more stressed than town by nature.
Don't get me wrong, I have reservations about the people I'm trusting right now too, but at least they didn't shut down all conversation with me.
Votelock Arrow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Have at it ye wolves
I'm literally 55/45 on this and there are different discrepancies on both sides
But I've got other things I'd rather do than get stonewalled by Vali and berated by arrow
--- Double Post Merged, ---
WP
(4 with Arrow today).
Does that include you ? (well until you locked arrow 12 min ago)none of the mafia have locked and are waiting for an opening.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Townies are good, I don't see how that's a switch up.iirc your first hint was good on all depths no ? now you say you're townie ? huh ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah rightTownies are good, I don't see how that's a switch up.
I clearly oversold myself yeah, hoping to bait mafia. If they killed my plain townie ass then det/doc/prosti or any other strong role could live another night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
same goes with a stylther voteWith the evidence we have, every arrow vote is either Mafia or the dumbest thing i have ever seen