Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

140m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
D5 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 8/8
6x Kako - Sam #1377, Lumi #1394, Nash #1432 #1448, Tatsu #1479, Arrow #1378 #1484, Pomcha #1492
1x Nash - Kakoha #1447
1x Tatsu - Dego #1496

DAY DURATION
0-50m - [Surface] - Pantis Shrimp respects the power of love! One random mafia and one random townie turn into Lovers!

51-100m - [Shallows] - Pantis Shrimp can't let it rest! All passive roles at [Shallows] height are replaced with Restless Spirit!

101-150m - [Depths] - Pantis Shrimp is overruled! All defused Bombs receive a Sea-Urchin (one-time NVD)! Starting from the following Day Phase: all Bomb Defusers who have successfully dismantled a bomb (at any point during the game, including different depths) become a Noble.

151-200m - [Abyss] - Pantis Shrimp has been parried! A random plain townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prostitute! A random mafia's passive [Abyss] role is replaced with Escort!


Beware of the poll closing time.​
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,792
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It is so obvious what you are trying to do, I am lucky to be alive and don't even know how to help a hider or make use of that stat had I have it.
You are maf and you don't want to miss your target so you are openly looking for who carries that. You go keep being unreasonable and randomly talk about, if the experienced old heads can't even see through this to you as maf so go lynch anyone you want i don't care. I already put my vote there, it is D4, anyone requesting to more and more and more talks is mafia at this point.
FOR FUCKS SAKE ARROW, pull your head out of your hairy arsehole and listen to me for a minute.

The reason I am asking about Hider is because I'm trying to figure out if Vali prevented a kill or not so I can figure out if I can truly trust him. WE NEED TO LYNCH RIGHT OR WE LOSE, and I'm trying to get to the fucking bottom of it. I haven't played well this game and I've got a myriad of shit fucking me up IRL but I'm still fucking trying so just give me a straight answer
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,698
Age
28
Country
Italy
Alright Town, i tried everything so i can vote feeling satisfied, i would advise everyone else to lock sooner rather than later + vote Ascend 40 and 30 for reasons i explained in a previous post, but feel free to tag me and correct me there if new Town strats arise

VotekillLock Stylether

@arrowofsky @Lumii?! @Tatsumaki @Kakoha + the slightly sus @Lady pompom

May luck favour us
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
3,778
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
!votelock Stylether

@Marmalade a vote here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016 vali definitely saved my life there, we already talked about this thrice or more. That's why we have a semblance of cooperation at least.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,698
Age
28
Country
Italy
Alright Town, i tried everything so i can vote feeling satisfied, i would advise everyone else to lock sooner rather than later + vote Ascend 40 and 30 for reasons i explained in a previous post, but feel free to tag me and correct me there if new Town strats arise

VotekillLock Stylether

@arrowofsky @Lumii?! @Tatsumaki @Kakoha + the slightly sus @Lady pompom

May luck favour us
Forgot to add that as of now, me and Arrow are basically the only two confirmed towns due to the event single kill
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,205
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Honestly , will go sleep and leave my vote
Votekill Sam

I can’t agree with how he is handling the discussions, also he sees my post is incomplete and try grasping at straws. It’s obvious I wouldn’t ask doctor if they protected someone just like that, it was why he went for a particular person to protect. To me this sounds like him trying to find a reason to put me in chopping block after I basically confirmed Natasha.

Vali and arrow could be 2 mafias cooperating yes, but at the very least they sound more town.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Alright Town, i tried everything so i can vote feeling satisfied, i would advise everyone else to lock sooner rather than later + vote Ascend 40 and 30 for reasons i explained in a previous post, but feel free to tag me and correct me there if new Town strats arise

VotekillLock Stylether

@arrowofsky @Lumii?! @Tatsumaki @Kakoha + the slightly sus @Lady pompom

May luck favour us
Just to confirm: are you locking your vote?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,088
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm scared but well, either it's the first good decision I make, either it will join the unending list of my mistakes.

Votelock Stylether
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote Ascend 40 and 30 for reasons i explained in a previous post
wait I missed that, why are we ascending ? Just to stay on surface ?
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,698
Age
28
Country
Italy
Honestly , will go sleep and leave my vote
Votekill Sam

I can’t agree with how he is handling the discussions, also he sees my post is incomplete and try grasping at straws. It’s obvious I wouldn’t ask doctor if they protected someone just like that, it was why he went for a particular person to protect. To me this sounds like him trying to find a reason to put me in chopping block after I basically confirmed Natasha.

Vali and arrow could be 2 mafias cooperating yes, but at the very least they sound more town.
Chopping block ? I would never vote you before the 3 mafias lol, If you aren't town our chances of winning are almost done regardless of lynch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chopping block ? I would never vote you before the 3 mafias lol, If you aren't town our chances of winning are almost done regardless of lynch
3 + Style ofc
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm scared but well, either it's the first good decision I make, either it will join the unending list of my mistakes.

Votelock Stylether
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



wait I missed that, why are we ascending ? Just to stay on surface ?
In short I fear our defuser will be hijacked tonight if we go in their active depth
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
3,778
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@Lady pompom I also feel you are town, and directly stated this in one of my short analysis post about you, too.
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Votekill Style
Come on Sam.

Two people bulldoze their way into d4, on a lylo day, hard greenchecking each other and smothering any conversation that might lead to the realization that the hider, that is guaranteed to have appeared in the shallows (this depth), could have been the one that tanked the hit. They both swing around words like "saved me" and "guaranteed townies" despite, once again, there being no way that an actual doc could have confirmation that they blocked an attack because there's no feedback on protections. They also stalwartly refuse to interact with the depth voting mechanic, they stalwartly refuse to consider other targets, and they apply pressure for the entire day by declaring they'll votelock way before the day end and all the conversations have had time to conclude. Once again, on a lylo day. All this, obviously demoralizing us townies, with the full intent to just use negative momentum to swing their way to their final maf kill needed.

All that, and your response is to side with the one-step-from-blatantly-open-wolfing peeps?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like, at this point, we lynch one of the two, block the other, lynch the other tomorrow, right?
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,698
Age
28
Country
Italy
Come on Sam.

Two people bulldoze their way into d4, on a lylo day, hard greenchecking each other and smothering any conversation that might lead to the realization that the hider, that is guaranteed to have appeared in the shallows (this depth), could have been the one that tanked the hit. They both swing around words like "saved me" and "guaranteed townies" despite, once again, there being no way that an actual doc could have confirmation that they blocked an attack because there's no feedback on protections. They also stalwartly refuse to interact with the depth voting mechanic, they stalwartly refuse to consider other targets, and they apply pressure for the entire day by declaring they'll votelock way before the day end and all the conversations have had time to conclude. Once again, on a lylo day. All this, obviously demoralizing us townies, with the full intent to just use negative momentum to swing their way to their final maf kill needed.

All that, and your response is to side with the one-step-from-blatantly-open-wolfing peeps?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like, at this point, we lynch one of the two, block the other, lynch the other tomorrow, right?
I said, as of now, i can't be sure 100% of what happened ofc, if another townie didn't correct me in the first 18? hrs or so of the day I won't take the blame over any misjudgment here.
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
50
Country
France
Chopping block ? I would never vote you before the 3 mafias lol, If you aren't town our chances of winning are almost done regardless of lynch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



3 + Style ofc
--- Double Post Merged, ---



In short I fear our defuser will be hijacked tonight if we go in their active depth
who are the 3 mafias ?:twitch
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
4x Slyth - Arrow #1194, Vali #1304, Arrow #1305, Sam #1306
1x Sam - Pommie #1308
1x Tatsu - Nash #1300
Arrow has a double vote
Like come on
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ffs if I wasn't busy rn
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll check back in 3hrs

I can lock arrow then if game is not already a 50/50 from vali lock
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam why are you following this
 
Top