Last edited:
5 and a half hoursim so lost everyone wants to vote everyone xd how much time do we have left ?
FOR FUCKS SAKE ARROW, pull your head out of your hairy arsehole and listen to me for a minute.It is so obvious what you are trying to do, I am lucky to be alive and don't even know how to help a hider or make use of that stat had I have it.
You are maf and you don't want to miss your target so you are openly looking for who carries that. You go keep being unreasonable and randomly talk about, if the experienced old heads can't even see through this to you as maf so go lynch anyone you want i don't care. I already put my vote there, it is D4, anyone requesting to more and more and more talks is mafia at this point.
Votekill Tatsu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Forgot to add that as of now, me and Arrow are basically the only two confirmed towns due to the event single killAlright Town, i tried everything so i can vote feeling satisfied, i would advise everyone else to lock sooner rather than later + vote Ascend 40 and 30 for reasons i explained in a previous post, but feel free to tag me and correct me there if new Town strats arise
VotekillLock Stylether
@arrowofsky @Lumii?! @Tatsumaki @Kakoha + the slightly sus @Lady pompom
May luck favour us
Just to confirm: are you locking your vote?Alright Town, i tried everything so i can vote feeling satisfied, i would advise everyone else to lock sooner rather than later + vote Ascend 40 and 30 for reasons i explained in a previous post, but feel free to tag me and correct me there if new Town strats arise
VotekillLock Stylether
@arrowofsky @Lumii?! @Tatsumaki @Kakoha + the slightly sus @Lady pompom
May luck favour us
YesJust to confirm: are you locking your vote?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
wait I missed that, why are we ascending ? Just to stay on surface ?vote Ascend 40 and 30 for reasons i explained in a previous post
Chopping block ? I would never vote you before the 3 mafias lol, If you aren't town our chances of winning are almost done regardless of lynchHonestly , will go sleep and leave my vote
Votekill Sam
I can’t agree with how he is handling the discussions, also he sees my post is incomplete and try grasping at straws. It’s obvious I wouldn’t ask doctor if they protected someone just like that, it was why he went for a particular person to protect. To me this sounds like him trying to find a reason to put me in chopping block after I basically confirmed Natasha.
Vali and arrow could be 2 mafias cooperating yes, but at the very least they sound more town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
3 + Style ofcChopping block ? I would never vote you before the 3 mafias lol, If you aren't town our chances of winning are almost done regardless of lynch
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In short I fear our defuser will be hijacked tonight if we go in their active depthI'm scared but well, either it's the first good decision I make, either it will join the unending list of my mistakes.
Votelock Stylether
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
wait I missed that, why are we ascending ? Just to stay on surface ?
Come on Sam.Votekill Style
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said, as of now, i can't be sure 100% of what happened ofc, if another townie didn't correct me in the first 18? hrs or so of the day I won't take the blame over any misjudgment here.Come on Sam.
Two people bulldoze their way into d4, on a lylo day, hard greenchecking each other and smothering any conversation that might lead to the realization that the hider, that is guaranteed to have appeared in the shallows (this depth), could have been the one that tanked the hit. They both swing around words like "saved me" and "guaranteed townies" despite, once again, there being no way that an actual doc could have confirmation that they blocked an attack because there's no feedback on protections. They also stalwartly refuse to interact with the depth voting mechanic, they stalwartly refuse to consider other targets, and they apply pressure for the entire day by declaring they'll votelock way before the day end and all the conversations have had time to conclude. Once again, on a lylo day. All this, obviously demoralizing us townies, with the full intent to just use negative momentum to swing their way to their final maf kill needed.
All that, and your response is to side with the one-step-from-blatantly-open-wolfing peeps?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like, at this point, we lynch one of the two, block the other, lynch the other tomorrow, right?
You won'tLike, at this point, we lynch one of the two, block the other, lynch the other tomorrow, right?
acclimate yourself.
who are the 3 mafias ?Chopping block ? I would never vote you before the 3 mafias lol, If you aren't town our chances of winning are almost done regardless of lynch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
3 + Style ofc
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In short I fear our defuser will be hijacked tonight if we go in their active depth

Stylether, Natasha, Sam and Dego IMOwho are the 3 mafias ?![]()
Arrow has a double vote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---