you're saying that town has no blocker ?so I really do think that Kako blocked you to prevent you from defusing me
1. No you couldn't, some of you had already locked.okay so your conclusion is that we are the 3 remaining mafias
your logic falls way too fast when you remember that we could have all just switched to YOU instead and got the lynch, but we didn't
well I'm happy that slyth, despite the risk we took, as actually a mafia at the end of the day
but also makes arrow look red as hell imo
because I know I'm town, if the 4 other mafias votes where I did, they would have won
makes me think that the only logical solution to this is that mafia were put in a situation of choosing who to die between 2 mafias, and thus they can't save any mafia between the 2 (because as I said, it would be very easy to save a stylth in that situation for mafia, but arrow probably had a better role)
anyways, yes I blocked arrow cauz he's an obvious red to me now
and since he knew he's been blocked, he probably had a role that gives back a reply, like mafia det. but stylth is mafia det, but not in the same depth, so totally possible that arrow also has a mafia det
anyways, I'll continue reading the 2 pages and post more
It can get one thanks to this event.you're saying that town has no blocker ?
List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether, Nash
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah... Sorry for almost throwing the whole game on you.
okay waitWe're on surface
I saw Lumi visit Dego
I forgot about tatsuList:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether, Nash
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No further comment. Sorry.okay wait
so you thought we're on the surface and you used spy and gota result
iirc, you claimed spy / vt / vt / spy
we're at 140m XD
how did you get a result
this is the biggest slip I've seen a mafia do
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
omgDiscard this
I received a repeated result by mistake
This is probably the cleanest way I can handle it, I'd prefer not talking about it. Sorry All.
yeah right, you like the train don't youVote kill Kakoha
I doyeah right, you like the train don't you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I locked at day end, I could have also NOT locked1. No you couldn't, some of you had already locked.
yeah and ? I blocked him and he didn't get feedback2. Arrow claimed bomb defuser which gives him feedback; I already predicted this from you so I am unsurprised so far
You nearly had a train ran on you with that slipI do
explain this @SirSamuel016Votelock Kakoha

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
wth is this game
go get some sleep and come read the thread againI'm fried from 4 hours sleep in the last 48 hours and uni deadlines beating my ass like crazy Kako, I am STRUGGLING
This Essay isn't gonna write itselfgo get some sleep and come read the thread again
I defused Sam's bomb previous night, you are lying about doing it, somebody blocked you or somehow I did it before you. You can believe me or not idc, I was being honest since D1-D2 so feel free to do what u want.And a critical info: I have Bomb Defuser role in this depth, targeted Sam with it and did not get a notification.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@SirSamuel016 i agree with Dego and Nash, Konoha was a bit of surprise with that weird reason to vote for me, and i feel Tatsumaki and Pom as town.
okay so your conclusion is that we are the 3 remaining mafias
your logic falls way too fast when you remember that we could have all just switched to YOU instead and got the lynch, but we didn't
well I'm happy that slyth, despite the risk we took, as actually a mafia at the end of the day
but also makes arrow look red as hell imo
because I know I'm town, if the 4 other mafias votes where I did, they would have won
makes me think that the only logical solution to this is that mafia were put in a situation of choosing who to die between 2 mafias, and thus they can't save any mafia between the 2 (because as I said, it would be very easy to save a stylth in that situation for mafia, but arrow probably had a better role)
anyways, yes I blocked arrow cauz he's an obvious red to me now
and since he knew he's been blocked, he probably had a role that gives back a reply, like mafia det. but stylth is mafia det, but not in the same depth, so totally possible that arrow also has a mafia det
anyways, I'll continue reading the 2 pages and post more
and you are notexplain this @SirSamuel016
according to you my mafia buddy wants me dead
in a day were even a single townie voting wrong ends it all
you know what the issue is ? is that I know you're town![]()
There you go. (Dunno why this sentence got deleted)yes I blocked arrow cauz he's an obvious red to me now
I targeted him and did not get a result.This Sty lynch is very good, congrats to Vali & Arrow, I was so in doubt if it's better starting to lynch the claimed roles suspects or those who don't shared info about their roles.
I defused Sam's bomb previous night, you are lying about doing it, somebody blocked you or somehow I did it before you. You can believe me or not idc, I was being honest since D1-D2 so feel free to do what u want.
I'm just listing options, everything can happens, I believe more in you than Sam.I targeted him and did not get a result.there is just no legit way to call me out lying in this way Dego. you are making it too obvious.