Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

140m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
D5 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 6/8
5x Kako - Sam #1377, Arrow #1378, Lumi #1394, Nash #1432 #1448, Tatsu #1479
1x Nash - Kakoha #1447

DAY DURATION
0-50m - [Surface] - Pantis Shrimp respects the power of love! One random mafia and one random townie turn into Lovers!

51-100m - [Shallows] - Pantis Shrimp can't let it rest! All passive roles at [Shallows] height are replaced with Restless Spirit!

101-150m - [Depths] - Pantis Shrimp is overruled! All defused Bombs receive a Sea-Urchin (one-time NVD)! Starting from the following Day Phase: all Bomb Defusers who have successfully dismantled a bomb (at any point during the game, including different depths) become a Noble.

151-200m - [Abyss] - Pantis Shrimp has been parried! A random plain townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prostitute! A random mafia's passive [Abyss] role is replaced with Escort!


Beware of the poll closing time.​
 
Last edited:

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
3,773
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@Kakoha I am obvious red to you now? xD you were voted and locked at me and then said GG yesterday, what more can you do today :D

Smh
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also we were 3 days in 0-50m and if there are someone with maf defuser, I'm sure that my bomb was defused in previous days
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
This Sty lynch is very good, congrats to Vali & Arrow, I was so in doubt if it's better starting to lynch the claimed roles suspects or those who don't shared info about their roles.



I defused Sam's bomb previous night, you are lying about doing it, somebody blocked you or somehow I did it before you. You can believe me or not idc, I was being honest since D1-D2 so feel free to do what u want.
Why are you trying to incriminate arrow? he is pretty much confirmed at this point, on top of trying to lynch him yesterday, were you that desperate to save your teammate Styl?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why are you trying to incriminate arrow? he is pretty much confirmed at this point, on top of trying to lynch him yesterday, were you that desperate to save your teammate Styl?
Again I was just listing options, yeah I should avoided saying that but adding it to a list of things that can happens doesn't means that I think that.
And no, I said yesterday that Sty was one of those I think he was mafia, finding he's more sus than you.
Anyways, can't think clearly today without no sleep so whatever, I'll see if im back later
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was one of the first that shared his pattern, complete roles and also said that I believe in Arrow instead of Sam when everybody thought Arrow was mafia.
I'm bomb townie (not bomb anymore I assume), you can try defusing me and lynching but towns gonna lose if myslynch me so feel free to do what you think is better
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
You nearly had a train ran on you with that slip 😭

Kako, dego, tatsu/nash??? Sorry Nash but your aim has been as good as Copan's when he pisses into the wind #sprayback
I know man I know

Im town with a confirmed spy result from pom who is not in that list with me.

I have a walk of shame ahead of me once this game is done.
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
998
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
@Kakoha I am obvious red to you now? xD you were voted and locked at me and then said GG yesterday, what more can you do today :D
twisting the truth ?
yesterday I said I voted you because I'm trolling cauz nobody wanted to vote nash or anyone else from the 60m pool
and please do me a favor and tell me why I said GG in your opinion ? not because I thought we lost and the game ended already ?
also, I want you to tell me in your tale, if I'm mafia who voted you cauz I thought I would be able to kill you and win, who are my mafia buddies exactly ? nash and dego ? ok cool so nash is mafia according to you, let's see you vote her out XDDD you wouldn't dare cauz that's YOUR BUDDY
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
3,773
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
twisting the truth ?
yesterday I said I voted you because I'm trolling cauz nobody wanted to vote nash or anyone else from the 60m pool
and please do me a favor and tell me why I said GG in your opinion ? not because I thought we lost and the game ended already ?
also, I want you to tell me in your tale, if I'm mafia who voted you cauz I thought I would be able to kill you and win, who are my mafia buddies exactly ? nash and dego ? ok cool so nash is mafia according to you, let's see you vote her out XDDD you wouldn't dare cauz that's YOUR BUDDY
no :)

I can answer you again but do you even read my posts? Cause you should already have all the answers. We go one by one, and we can change consideration of one person or another throughout the way, such as are you still think Stylether is town? and now Sam does look town much more. That is the natural order of things, in today's menu, we don't have sushi anymore, we directly have its master. We will discuss about the rest after you go so you can follow there, and yeah, in any case, we are so soon to explicitly see anything and everything anyway :) Nevertheless, Kakoha, it is nice to see you, too.
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
998
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
no :)

I can answer you again but do you even read my posts? Cause you should already have all the answers. We go one by one, and we can change consideration of one person or another throughout the way, such as are you still think Stylether is town? and now Sam does look town much more. That is the natural order of things, in today's menu, we don't have sushi anymore, we directly have its master. We will discuss about the rest after you go so you can follow there, and yeah, in any case, we are so soon to explicitly see anything and everything anyway :) Nevertheless, Kakoha, it is nice to see you, too.
no that is not how things work
because if we make a mistake now we lose.
you can see how the first 3 days went with that strategy
and no I don't think Stylether is town, even yesterday I didn't think that, I just thought there's better/less risky targets, it appears you're the one not reading my posts, you literally skipped all of yesterday's posts and you started to put words in my mouth
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
3,773
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
It is sad that you feel that way. I am reading all of yours and all others posts Kakoha, and I fail to see where I put words into your mouth, (but that is a nice collocation btw). Again, thank you for being here with us.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Locked dive 80
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For real this time I double checked
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm just listing options, everything can happens, I believe more in you than Sam.
KEKW

I find it amusing that I'm still suspect even when I voted for Styl when maf only needed to lynch a townie to then be in a position to kill to win. If I was mafia then what I did would be throwing the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I defused Sam's bomb previous night, you are lying about doing it, somebody blocked you or somehow I did it before you. You can believe me or not idc, I was being honest since D1-D2 so feel free to do what u want.
Good to know you reds fear me.

You could've defused me and gone for the kill on me too given how the priorities work but you couldn't afford to take that risk could you? Kako had to block Arrow so you could try and discredit him in order to try and prop up more mislynch options. Unfortunately for you, you don't even have a shred of believability to pull anything like that off.

One of us townies is going to get the town blocker role, and if its me then I am going to make you lot regret underestimating me and not taking me out when you had the chance
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,086
Gender
Female
Country
France
Uh
I did not think yall would prioritize kakoha today honestly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If we dive we get a blocker but so does mafia !?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,086
Gender
Female
Country
France
Can't we vote dego with one of the defuser voting last ? Or is that not how it works ? I forgor
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
3,773
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Can't we vote dego with one of the defuser voting last ? Or is that not how it works ? I forgor
It is not how it works : )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

let me find the role defn
--- Double Post Merged, ---

BOMB-RELATED ROLES
  • The Bomb (Townie) (Passive), if targeted by a killing action, kills their killer. If the Bomb is lynched, they kill the player who cast the final vote on them.
  • The Kamikaze Bomb (Townie) is set to explode at a time designated by the host. On the designated night, they may target another player who dies with them. The Kamikaze Bomb may also choose to explode during an earlier night.
  • The Hot Potato (Unassigned) (Secondary) explodes at the end of a designated day, killing the player holding it. The holder of the Hot Potato doesn't know when it will explode. Passing on the Hot Potato counts as an action, but can be used alongside their main role action. Passing the Hot Potato is optional. Passing the Hot Potato cannot be blocked. If the Hot Potato holder is lynched, the role disappears. If the Hot Potato holder is killed by a Night Action, the Potato explodes and takes out their killer as well. Dying to Hot Potato counts as a suicidal death.
  • The Bomb Defuser (Townie) can remove their target's Bomb role. They can only dismantle a bomb once, but can keep trying until they target a bomb. They are notified once they have successfully disabled a Bomb role.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,086
Gender
Female
Country
France
No I'm good I've went to read it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That indeed narrow our possibilities

Okay then votekill Kakoha
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
3,773
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
BOMB-RELATED ROLES
  • The Mafia Bomb (Mafia) (Passive), if targeted by a killing action, kills their killer. If the Bomb is lynched, they kill the player who cast the final vote on them.
  • The Mafia Bomb Defuser (Mafia) can remove their target's Bomb role. They can only dismantle a bomb once, but can keep trying until they target a bomb. They are notified once they have successfully disabled a Bomb role. They cannot defuse and kill the same night.
 
Top