Why are you trying to incriminate arrow? he is pretty much confirmed at this point, on top of trying to lynch him yesterday, were you that desperate to save your teammate Styl?This Sty lynch is very good, congrats to Vali & Arrow, I was so in doubt if it's better starting to lynch the claimed roles suspects or those who don't shared info about their roles.
I defused Sam's bomb previous night, you are lying about doing it, somebody blocked you or somehow I did it before you. You can believe me or not idc, I was being honest since D1-D2 so feel free to do what u want.
Again I was just listing options, yeah I should avoided saying that but adding it to a list of things that can happens doesn't means that I think that.Why are you trying to incriminate arrow? he is pretty much confirmed at this point, on top of trying to lynch him yesterday, were you that desperate to save your teammate Styl?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know man I knowYou nearly had a train ran on you with that slip![]()
Kako, dego, tatsu/nash??? Sorry Nash but your aim has been as good as Copan's when he pisses into the wind #sprayback
twisting the truth ?@Kakoha I am obvious red to you now? xD you were voted and locked at me and then said GG yesterday, what more can you do today![]()
Free prosti.Actually read the event, we want to vote dive 80 no matter what right?
notwisting the truth ?
yesterday I said I voted you because I'm trolling cauz nobody wanted to vote nash or anyone else from the 60m pool
and please do me a favor and tell me why I said GG in your opinion ? not because I thought we lost and the game ended already ?
also, I want you to tell me in your tale, if I'm mafia who voted you cauz I thought I would be able to kill you and win, who are my mafia buddies exactly ? nash and dego ? ok cool so nash is mafia according to you, let's see you vote her out XDDD you wouldn't dare cauz that's YOUR BUDDY

Nevertheless, Kakoha, it is nice to see you, too.
no that is not how things workno
I can answer you again but do you even read my posts? Cause you should already have all the answers. We go one by one, and we can change consideration of one person or another throughout the way, such as are you still think Stylether is town? and now Sam does look town much more. That is the natural order of things, in today's menu, we don't have sushi anymore, we directly have its master. We will discuss about the rest after you go so you can follow there, and yeah, in any case, we are so soon to explicitly see anything and everything anywayNevertheless, Kakoha, it is nice to see you, too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
KEKWI'm just listing options, everything can happens, I believe more in you than Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good to know you reds fear me.I defused Sam's bomb previous night, you are lying about doing it, somebody blocked you or somehow I did it before you. You can believe me or not idc, I was being honest since D1-D2 so feel free to do what u want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Inter alia, I could not use my role last night owing to Kakoha...Uh
I did not think yall would prioritize kakoha today honestly
It is not how it works : )Can't we vote dego with one of the defuser voting last ? Or is that not how it works ? I forgor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---