Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,838
Reaction score
3,727
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I see what Hwaryun is saying: spells are a mysterious power that has existed since the beginning. That's correct. But if it was always there, why didn't anyone use it? I mean, prior to the arrival of GW's.
Arlene and her followers taught spells in the tower, which I am fairly certain of. Outside the tower, spells are not uncommon; it is possible that Arlene brought that knowledge with her. Even though it existed. To use them, people must first be aware of their existence. Understand what I mean? @arrowofsky
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
3,789
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
These are just some little excerpts, we need a separate arc for spells.

Since we talk about admins, some spells that cant even be broken by admins, it presumes that admins can do spellcraft or broke them. Nevertheless, ultimate spells as 13 month series suggest GWs dominance in this, if these were not some workshop things ofc.
Concludingly, through admins and other things prior use should take place, while GWs produced superior spells, probably with out of tower knowledge.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,571
Reaction score
3,571
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I do wonder if Traumerei could destroy the spell on 13 MS with his Rupture
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,838
Reaction score
3,727
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I do wonder if Traumerei could destroy the spell on 13 MS with his Rupture
Spells are not physical; you cannot cut words or witchcraft or magic.
Shinwonryu, on the other hand, can. Not cut, but obviously defuse the said spell, so to speak.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,571
Reaction score
3,571
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Spells are not physical; you cannot cut words or witchcraft or magic.
Shinwonryu, on the other hand, can. Not cut, but obviously defuse the said spell, so to speak.
I remember in HT, the guy with red hair he cut the spell with his sword. I maybe wrong though here.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,838
Reaction score
3,727
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Concludingly, through admins and other things prior use should take place, while GWs produced superior spells, probably with out of tower knowledge.
The tower folks used to worship plant & machine gods; it's just very hard for me to fathom that these gods were actually capable of teaching regular folks about spells.
Native ones are just masters of their elements, and the similar can be said about ancient ones. The only ones who remain are admins. Surely signing a contract to limit shinshoo in an area is not a result of a spell which gets active when one puts pen to paper? So I highly doubt that even they are capable of using spells (they might, who knows), let alone teaching it to someone.
 

undefined

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Messages
398
Reaction score
694
Country
United States
Some spells are so powerful even admins can not break it. Arlen hype :3c

Isn’t the 13 Months the only spell that Administrators can’t break?
I don’t recall there being another spell on that level(Macseth is the one who cast the 13 Months spell imo).
 
Top