Wine? Before midday? BoshWine in front of me.
Wine? Before midday? BoshWine in front of me.
So you have 9hs to figure who them are, townies will lose today if not.If you're not mafia we lose aye
I voted 2 townies and didn't vote for maf ones when they got lynched, yeah I will lynch me too tbhI don't think you played bad, you kinda got process of eliminated. Which means others have stronger reasons to be trusted not necessarily you doing smthing stupid.
It's a back and forth of predicting expectations.
"Do town expect me to vote my teammate? I should vote a townie. Do they expect me to do exactly that and I would be clearing a townie? I should vote my teammate. Do they ex..."
I'm saying I feel like we're at layer 0 of that and maf Dego has voted maf Tatsu here.
ah yeah that was itPom targetted Arrow N3
yeah bruv was bomb/bomb defuser adjacent... then kako flipped maf defuserDego took no action N2, or I was blocked, probably no action cause we never found a blocker at that depth?
No action, I said when I did the only one. Only have bomb defuser and used it yesterday with Sam.Dego took no action N2, or I was blocked, probably no action cause we never found a blocker at that depth?
That was KakoNo action, I said when I did the only one. Only have bomb defuser and used it yesterday with Sam.
Whatever, ggs to maf whoever they were, and sorry for my townie teamThat was Kako
Hmm so it was Kako that defused me and not dego eh? or are you jumping on my speculation that was attempting to draw an admission from dego?Pomcha wouldn't confirm me and claim town det when they have a mafdet also claiming towndet on their team.
I am pretty damn confident on my social read on Sam plus he was defused by Kako. Mafia have nothing else to defuse other than Sam.
I am town.
Ergo you have to be mafia as the only person left who could've lied amongst the 80m voters.
Do you suspect Pom more than Dego?Hmm so it was Kako that defused me and not dego eh? or are you jumping on my speculation that was attempting to draw an admission from dego?
He has to be a bomber, likely maf but...
We don't know exact Kako's roles, I think he can defused me but dunno if he was maf bombHmm so it was Kako that defused me and not dego eh? or are you jumping on my speculation that was attempting to draw an admission from dego?
He has to be a bomber, likely maf but...
forgive deez nutsI won't forgive you for this loss @SirSamuel016, all the evidence is in front of your eyes !!!
Lumi v Tatsu resolve themselves because they both claim blocker.That said, you in particular pushed the dego lynch earlier than I would've liked because its not helped us figure out Tatsu vs Lumi (vs Pom)
yes xdyeah and ? I blocked him and he didn't get feedback
you want to tell me that town has no blocked at all in any depth
Can both of them be mafias? I don't see it too impossibleLumi v Tatsu resolve themselves because they both claim blocker.
Lynching Dego correctly here literally shuts down mafia from killing for the rest of the time we stay 150-200.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Maybe I'm misunderstanding this but it's not adjacent, Bomb-Town-Defuser-Townyeah bruv was bomb/bomb defuser adjacent... then kako flipped maf defuserThey wouldn't of swapped claims right? Hmm nah