Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Dego took no action N2, or I was blocked, probably no action cause we never found a blocker at that depth?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
124
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If you're not mafia we lose aye
So you have 9hs to figure who them are, townies will lose today if not.

I don't think you played bad, you kinda got process of eliminated. Which means others have stronger reasons to be trusted not necessarily you doing smthing stupid.
I voted 2 townies and didn't vote for maf ones when they got lynched, yeah I will lynch me too tbh
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's a back and forth of predicting expectations.
"Do town expect me to vote my teammate? I should vote a townie. Do they expect me to do exactly that and I would be clearing a townie? I should vote my teammate. Do they ex..."

I'm saying I feel like we're at layer 0 of that and maf Dego has voted maf Tatsu here.
🥴

Pom targetted Arrow N3
ah yeah that was it

Dego took no action N2, or I was blocked, probably no action cause we never found a blocker at that depth?
yeah bruv was bomb/bomb defuser adjacent... then kako flipped maf defuser 🥴 They wouldn't of swapped claims right? Hmm nah
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
124
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Dego took no action N2, or I was blocked, probably no action cause we never found a blocker at that depth?
No action, I said when I did the only one. Only have bomb defuser and used it yesterday with Sam.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Pomcha wouldn't confirm me and claim town det when they have a mafdet also claiming towndet on their team.

I am pretty damn confident on my social read on Sam plus he was defused by Kako. Mafia have nothing else to defuse other than Sam.

I am town.

Ergo you have to be mafia as the only person left who could've lied amongst the 80m voters.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Pomcha wouldn't confirm me and claim town det when they have a mafdet also claiming towndet on their team.

I am pretty damn confident on my social read on Sam plus he was defused by Kako. Mafia have nothing else to defuse other than Sam.

I am town.

Ergo you have to be mafia as the only person left who could've lied amongst the 80m voters.
Hmm so it was Kako that defused me and not dego eh? or are you jumping on my speculation that was attempting to draw an admission from dego?

He has to be a bomber, likely maf but...
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm so it was Kako that defused me and not dego eh? or are you jumping on my speculation that was attempting to draw an admission from dego?

He has to be a bomber, likely maf but...
Do you suspect Pom more than Dego?

That's all it comes down to from your pov really.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
124
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hmm so it was Kako that defused me and not dego eh? or are you jumping on my speculation that was attempting to draw an admission from dego?

He has to be a bomber, likely maf but...
We don't know exact Kako's roles, I think he can defused me but dunno if he was maf bomb
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I am severely sleep deprived so I dunno

Poms got some sauce thats good and she remembers her Australian lessons. That said, you in particular pushed the dego lynch earlier than I would've liked because its not helped us figure out Tatsu vs Lumi (vs Pom)

Panda games (no offence bhaison) do make me worry about lovers/tp at times but it'd be odd to start with a pair and then gain another through an event so I think I'm as cooked as the UK under Boris

My big flaw is overthinking things. I am repeatedly getting inadequate sleep so its fucken me royally and impacting my play
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
124
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Plus I can't remember who blocked Arrow in previous night but I defused Sam because of that, if not we would did a coinflip
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
That said, you in particular pushed the dego lynch earlier than I would've liked because its not helped us figure out Tatsu vs Lumi (vs Pom)
Lumi v Tatsu resolve themselves because they both claim blocker.

Lynching Dego correctly here literally shuts down mafia from killing for the rest of the time we stay 150-200.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
124
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Lumi v Tatsu resolve themselves because they both claim blocker.

Lynching Dego correctly here literally shuts down mafia from killing for the rest of the time we stay 150-200.
Can both of them be mafias? I don't see it too impossible
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'd fucking love to down on a halal snack pack rn ngl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*down a
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooked
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If I'm wrong about dego being maf then I'll forcefully shelve a metre of jumbo toblerones so far up that bear that he squeaks like a dog toy getting violently gyrated on by a dog in heat
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
124
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
yeah bruv was bomb/bomb defuser adjacent... then kako flipped maf defuser 🥴 They wouldn't of swapped claims right? Hmm nah
Maybe I'm misunderstanding this but it's not adjacent, Bomb-Town-Defuser-Town
 
Top