- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
It's been a pleasure to join you all through the end of the spin-off; I hope we'll see each other again when TOG returns.
NO it doesn't .But those are direct descendants from Arie Hon. Your point only holds if and only if entering ToG means leaving your body behind and be a hologramic / shinsooic thing, as if Digimon, but if someone can get out, that is ruled out as you may guess.
I know what you said man but think of it this way to understand my case =>NO it doesn't .
it has nothing to diwt simulation or hologramic or fake things
The only real beings in this tower are "Shining ones, Penmtainum, Mecseth, Urek, Gws,Baam, Rachel, and Maybe guardians aren't fake and that's BIG IF (eception could be Hedon ) " rest are fake beings 100% .
It has nothing to do with hologramic or holographic or things like that or simulation even .
ITs just reality Son of arie means nothing (Unless like i have said Only exceptions are Childrens of irregulars) and i gave you examples that Rue is literally shinsoo yet you dont accept that ?
Leaving body ? in what sense ? urek is physically there (yet i doubt that urek is a physical being ) Cuz the guy is a pure light .
That's why i have said exclusively that only towerborns are fake not Irregulars, tower is a building not a reality not a game nothing like that , GWs Urek and all the rest give us perfect ideas that Towerborns are FAke non-existent entitites cuz they are all shinsoo . why do you think Towerborn cannot even breath when there is no shinsoo ? Remember FOD ? When Red thryssa had taken shinsoo ? he was completely fine yet rest shinsoo beings started dying ? cuz they are shinsoo and the moment shinsoo vanishes they just die ...
I think a point to consider is, it took Baam being killed, taken out of the Tower and then rebuilt by the Outside god imbued with some of his powers for him to become an Irregular and a real human being.I know what you said man but think of it this way to understand my case =>
A male GW and a female towerborn => if the result is completely unreal shinsoo being, how the sperm of male is used?
etc. so you can guess where I am going with this approach and we know SIU does not complicate things like that.
Rue example is not what I am talking about. Gustang also created a lot of flesh and blood and probably reproductive beings like Tiara, Richemond and he then just proceed to dismantle their existence with a single touch. But those were actually fully shinsoo, not like a direct descendant. A GW provides half of the genetic material but since the intercoursed being is shinsoo from tower, you say that it zeros the reality and it is just nothing now. I am not sure about that, but I don't see a direct evidence or counterevidence to this topic either.
I know what you said man but think of it this way to understand my case =>
A male GW and a female towerborn => if the result is completely unreal shinsoo being, how the sperm of male is used?
etc. so you can guess where I am going with this approach and we know SIU does not complicate things like that.
Rue example is not what I am talking about. Gustang also created a lot of flesh and blood and probably reproductive beings like Tiara, Richemond and he then just proceed to dismantle their existence with a single touch. But those were actually fully shinsoo, not like a direct descendant. A GW provides half of the genetic material but since the intercoursed being is shinsoo from tower, you say that it zeros the reality and it is just nothing now. I am not sure about that, but I don't see a direct evidence or counterevidence to this topic either.
Yeah I can understand that.I am more inclined on Ray's way of thinking here, otherwise things are complicated way too much.
Could be the case , and it makes perfect sense why V never accepted itThat Immortality contract genuinely might be more fucked up than we think in terms of repercussions or at least what the Tower was doing to them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Ray Barracuda it feels weird to agree with you xD
