- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!


Haha...yes, cry more. I love it![]()

Admit it, you love it cuz it's a sig from meYeshhH! Thanks to you guys for popping by!!
Does roasted pigeon really cure asthma? Did it help? Sometimes old wives' tales do make sense sometimes. Let me know ^^
My siggy is Kimimaro from Naruto, he's one of Oro's guys. I like this sig cos he looks so bishie in it. Don't you think so?

my dad told me that...
I've never eat pigeon before. Is is delicious lil?
And i'll read them all too!
And yes, i was above 18 so i think i can read that one.
I think there is a scan for nodame. ^^ And hope you find the book nami.



how can that be? 

.
is it a leisure trip? or business?
*


what happend? 
i was supposed to graduate next year but i got upgraded to a senior today!!! 