Counting down..!!

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Haha...yes, cry more. I love it :kukuku
:crying

YeshhH! Thanks to you guys for popping by!!
Does roasted pigeon really cure asthma? Did it help? Sometimes old wives' tales do make sense sometimes. Let me know ^^
My siggy is Kimimaro from Naruto, he's one of Oro's guys. I like this sig cos he looks so bishie in it. Don't you think so?
Admit it, you love it cuz it's a sig from me :luv
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

well my asthma is gone now... though i don't think its due to the bird. i went to a breathing therapy thing... i think that was the one that did it. the pigeon is still good though! :XD

oh yeah nami, how many languages do you know? i heard that in ur country people usually know 4 languages *an average...* is that true? :wtf my dad told me that...
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Hello Nami! :glomp
wow nami! your thread is active! :XD i guess that's thanks to velvet n grayfox :p
And thanks to you too lil, i guess. :XD

and yeah, pigeon's really good. i used to have asthma when i was younger and my granma would buy roasted pigeon for me all the time... she had this belief that it would help cure asthma... :oh
Is it? :blink I've never eat pigeon before. Is is delicious lil?

Velvet! Good for you!! Those 2 are just so wonderful!!!
You should try reading Bokura Ga Ita if you like bittersweet love stories, its almost the same, with some tragedy and angst. Hot Gimmick is funny love story while Love Celeb is mature smut shoujo. Are you above 18 for that? :p But Love Celeb has really some funny and hot scenes in them. I read Nodame till Vol 3, and sad to say, I'm now just looking at the books, waiting to start on them again.
Yup, it is indeed wonderful! ^^ Thanks for the info too nami! :hug And i'll read them all too! :amuse And yes, i was above 18 so i think i can read that one. :XD
What do you think about nodame nami? How bout chiaki~senpai! :nuts I think there is a scan for nodame. ^^ And hope you find the book nami. :amuse

YEssssh!! I love Vanessa Mae! Her MTV for Toccata and Fugue is sexy. Was that the one that showed her white translucent dress in water?
:nod :nod Yep, it is! ^^ Vanessa Mae is so cool!!! I like her devil's trill! :nuts
Do you watched the devil's trill one nami? ^^

Usually, my own favorites are anything by Chopin and Tchaikovsky. At least they are the ones i know I will try playing at least once. Chopin just has some really melancholic pieces that i love. I'm not into playing any pop music, cause they just ain't made for piano playing :)
Cool! I like classical music too! ^^ Do you know maksim nami? ^^

No! I don't keep pets, too much maintenance. Hmm....maybe young cute boys :p
:XD

YeshhH! Thanks to you guys for popping by!!
Does roasted pigeon really cure asthma? Did it help? Sometimes old wives' tales do make sense sometimes. Let me know ^^
My siggy is Kimimaro from Naruto, he's one of Oro's guys. I like this sig cos he looks so bishie in it. Don't you think so?
You're welcome nami. :amuse I like to drop by here and asked you some question tough. ^^

well my asthma is gone now... though i don't think its due to the bird. i went to a breathing therapy thing... i think that was the one that did it. the pigeon is still good though! :XD
Good for you then lil! ^^ Asthma can be troublesome sometimes.. :darn
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

:crying

Admit it, you love it cuz it's a sig from me :luv
Hahaha...maybe, but why should i admit it :p
If you find any more yaoi pics, remember to share them with us!

well my asthma is gone now... though i don't think its due to the bird. i went to a breathing therapy thing... i think that was the one that did it. the pigeon is still good though! :XD

oh yeah nami, how many languages do you know? i heard that in ur country people usually know 4 languages *an average...* is that true? :wtf my dad told me that...
I see!! Nice to know that your asthma is *poof*.
I'm going to eat roasted pigeon soon too in Hong Kong, since I can't get it anywhere near here.^^ And well, the basic language used here is mostly english and chinese. Of course, we can understand those 'not so nice words' in other languages and we swear in dialects (hokkien) sometimes. Maybe that's how we know the language >.>

What do you think about nodame nami? How bout chiaki~senpai! :nuts I think there is a scan for nodame. ^^ And hope you find the book nami. :amuse

:nod :nod Yep, it is! ^^ Vanessa Mae is so cool!!! I like her devil's trill! :nuts
Do you watched the devil's trill one nami? ^^

Cool! I like classical music too! ^^ Do you know maksim nami? ^^
Nodame!! I love Nodame more than Chiaki!! Her mad nature drives Chiaki mad sometimes, and it's so funny. Chiaki is too straight-faced sometimes. OMG, you should check out the frowns of Chiaki in the Jap Nodame Drama - totally hilarious! How far are you into Nodame series now?

I haven't seen that Devil's Trill yet! Or maybe i have, but i have forgotten :s
About Maksim, i only saw his ads on tv, and he really looks like a cool performer, but somehow, i hasn't buy the cd, maybe one day :D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Is it? :blink I've never eat pigeon before. Is is delicious lil?
yeah it's like duck but more pigeony... :oh it's really good though! :XD



Good for you then lil! ^^ Asthma can be troublesome sometimes.. :darn
yeah i remember when i was younger i had to get shots everyweek for sometime cuz sometimes if i had asthma attacks it was really bad that i couldn't stop coughing... :darn
*i dreaded those shots :s that's why i still don't like injections...*

I see!! Nice to know that your asthma is *poof*.
I'm going to eat roasted pigeon soon too in Hong Kong, since I can't get it anywhere near here.^^
no pigeon there? :o how can that be?
i remember a buffet over there that had everything even crocodile soup :s i think they have pigeon too.
And well, the basic language used here is mostly english and chinese. Of course, we can understand those 'not so nice words' in other languages and we swear in dialects (hokkien) sometimes. Maybe that's how we know the language >.>
do people there speak malaysian or indonesian too? hokkien is a type of chinese right?
 
Last edited:

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

I see!! Nice to know that your asthma is *poof*.
I'm going to eat roasted pigeon soon too in Hong Kong, since I can't get it anywhere near here.^^ And well, the basic language used here is mostly english and chinese. Of course, we can understand those 'not so nice words' in other languages and we swear in dialects (hokkien) sometimes. Maybe that's how we know the language >.>
You're going to hongkong nami? ^^ You should try the one thousand egg nami! ^^ It's an unusual egg with an unusual colour.. :XD So what is your favourite food nami? ^^
And how many language can you speak nami?

Nodame!! I love Nodame more than Chiaki!! Her mad nature drives Chiaki mad sometimes, and it's so funny. Chiaki is too straight-faced sometimes. OMG, you should check out the frowns of Chiaki in the Jap Nodame Drama - totally hilarious! How far are you into Nodame series now?
Yup, nodame is hilarious too. :XD I'm going to check the Jap Nodame Drama right away! I want to see the frowns of chiaki! :nuts Thanks for pointing that out Nami! :amuse I'm still around vol 5, and i'll continue read it after my exam is end. ^^ How bout you? Have you finished watching the drama nami?

I haven't seen that Devil's Trill yet! Or maybe i have, but i have forgotten :s
About Maksim, i only saw his ads on tv, and he really looks like a cool performer, but somehow, i hasn't buy the cd, maybe one day :D
:XD Well, you should check it too someday nami. ^^ The vid is awesome! :whoo
So who is your fav singer and music nami? ^^

yeah it's like duck but more pigeony... :oh it's really good though! :XD
Is it? I've never tried it before, but maybe i should try it too someday. :XD

yeah i remember when i was younger i had to get shots everyweek for sometime cuz sometimes if i had asthma attacks it was really bad that i couldn't stop coughing... :darn
*i dreaded those shots :s that's why i still don't like injections...*
every week? :blink Aww.. Glad your asthma is gone lil. :hug Or else you will get shot every week again.. :darn
 
Last edited:

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

Nami :glomp
I wanna ask sumthing who's your fave chara in OP?
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

no pigeon there? :o how can that be?
i remember a buffet over there that had everything even crocodile soup :s i think they have pigeon too.

do people there speak malaysian or indonesian too? hokkien is a type of chinese right?
Hmmm....I don't remember hearing any good pigeons around here. Maybe it's some expensive restaurants that you go? :p

The most common language use here is mostly english. But majority of the population is chinese, so mandarin is quite common as well. Hokkien is more of a dialect and mostly spoken among those within the same dialect groups. Examples of dialects are Cantonese, Hakka, Hainanese, Teochew etc. Anyway, a handful of the malays here do speak in malay but bahasa indonesian is hardly used here. :)

You're going to hongkong nami? ^^ You should try the one thousand egg nami! ^^ It's an unusual egg with an unusual colour.. :XD So what is your favourite food nami? ^^
And how many language can you speak nami?
Century egg? I think you mean this. . I have eaten that before, it's quite commonly found here too in the Century Egg Porridge, and maybe those in hong kong will taste different! Yummy! Thanks for reminding me, i've got to check it out there too! Languages - mostly english and chinese.

Yup, nodame is hilarious too. :XD I'm going to check the Jap Nodame Drama right away! I want to see the frowns of chiaki! :nuts Thanks for pointing that out Nami! :amuse I'm still around vol 5, and i'll continue read it after my exam is end. ^^ How bout you? Have you finished watching the drama nami?
I'm not done with the drama yet. I don't want it to spoil me or destroy the good impression i have of it...so...i'm going to read the manga first. :amuse

:XD Well, you should check it too someday nami. ^^ The vid is awesome! :whoo
So who is your fav singer and music nami? ^^
Its been a while since i listen to anything. But those singers I like include Madonna, Goldfrapp, U2 etc.

Nami :glomp
I wanna ask sumthing who's your fave chara in OP?
Gawhhh...I don't know?! I haven't really read OP yet...sorry. But if it's based on looks, I think Robin and Sanji makes the mark. :amuse
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

hullo! here to bother you! *as i said i would! :XD*

Hmmm....I don't remember hearing any good pigeons around here. Maybe it's some expensive restaurants that you go? :p
maybe... the only thing i remember is that it was a buffet with alot of things! *crocodile was htere*... inside a big mall :p

The most common language use here is mostly english. But majority of the population is chinese, so mandarin is quite common as well. Hokkien is more of a dialect and mostly spoken among those within the same dialect groups. Examples of dialects are Cantonese, Hakka, Hainanese, Teochew etc. Anyway, a handful of the malays here do speak in malay but bahasa indonesian is hardly used here. :)
is fukien also a diaclect there? i know they speak in in Taiwan abit, and the philippines...


Century egg? I think you mean this. . I have eaten that before, it's quite commonly found here too in the Century Egg Porridge, and maybe those in hong kong will taste different! Yummy! Thanks for reminding me, i've got to check it out there too! Languages - mostly english and chinese.
century egg... never seem to like that 'egg' too much... :s i mean the first bite is okay but i can't eat the whole egg... :scry

when r u going to hongkong btw?



and yeah, nami, i think i we won the game today. no one really counted the score... *:oh* id on't know why. but i was the low attacker. basically i just stand by the opponent's goal and wait for a player to come so they can give me the ball and i can shoot it. i didn't play much yet though, they're still trying out positions for me.
i have another game next week too... :XD everyweek except for thanksgiving... :scry

that's gonna tire me... :scry
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

is fukien also a diaclect there? i know they speak in in Taiwan abit, and the philippines...
Sorry Lilium, I try to answer you sooner but er, things happen. Anyway, fukien (or Hokkien) I hope i've got this right, is used quite commonly in Taiwan too, and if you listen carefully, a bit of thai sounds like that too.

century egg... never seem to like that 'egg' too much... :s i mean the first bite is okay but i can't eat the whole egg... :scry

when r u going to hongkong btw?
I have never tried eating Century Egg whole...it looks yucky to me. Though if it's cut into mini pieces and thrown into porridge, i'll eat it. It taste much better this way. And it's also better not to think of how they make century egg. :p

I'm going to Hong Kong in 2 days time!!

and yeah, nami, i think i we won the game today. no one really counted the score... *:oh* id on't know why. but i was the low attacker. basically i just stand by the opponent's goal and wait for a player to come so they can give me the ball and i can shoot it. i didn't play much yet though, they're still trying out positions for me.
i have another game next week too... :XD everyweek except for thanksgiving... :scry

that's gonna tire me... :scry
Seems like you're having fun playing games! I think the best postiion is to be the attacker! :)
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

hi nami! :hug where have ya been! :wtf
Sorry Lilium, I try to answer you sooner but er, things happen.
that's fine. :hug

nami said:
Anyway, fukien (or Hokkien) I hope i've got this right, is used quite commonly in Taiwan too, and if you listen carefully, a bit of thai sounds like that too.
fukien or hokkien are the same? :blink i thought they were different. I just wen to a chinese buffet the other day and this waitress said she spoke fukien but it was totally different... :headscratch.



nami said:
I have never tried eating Century Egg whole...it looks yucky to me. Though if it's cut into mini pieces and thrown into porridge, i'll eat it. It taste much better this way. And it's also better not to think of how they make century egg. :p
yeah! :wtf century egg in porridge with soysauce is good! :darn

don't they bury under the ground for ...:oh a very long time.... :oh

nami said:
I'm going to Hong Kong in 2 days time!!
lucky!!! have a fun trip!!! :XD :gigglebunny is it a leisure trip? or business?



nami said:
Seems like you're having fun playing games! I think the best postiion is to be the attacker! :)
:darn i'm defender though... *doesn't like to run too much -_-; *
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

After having today to eat a sandwich with obviously too much mayonnaise in I could weirdly enough only think of Gintama and therefore this question came up to my mind:

If thou were to be offered a Hiijakata special, would thou gracefully accept it? Or would thou humbly turn it down?
 
Last edited:

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Where angels fear to tread?!

hey there nami...since you're a global now...wondering if you could put the tube option...you know...I don't want Mh to be left behind :scry
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

heya Nami! first time I've been here! well, just saying my greetings I have to throw up in a bit from excessive partying bye! yeah! more shoujo! bring it on! bye....
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Eh...really sorry for taking such a long time to reply, hope you guys don't mind :fan

After having today to eat a sandwich with obviously too much mayonnaise in I could weirdly enough only think of Gintama and therefore this question came up to my mind:

If thou were to be offered a Hiijakata special, would thou gracefully accept it? Or would thou humbly turn it down?
It'll depend who i'm eating with, and if i'm really hungry, i'll eat anything that's placed in front of me...but too much mayo is really an overkill.

hey there nami...since you're a global now...wondering if you could put the tube option...you know...I don't want Mh to be left behind :scry
Tube? Ain't you doing fine with just placing tube links here? ;)

heya Nami! first time I've been here! well, just saying my greetings I have to throw up in a bit from excessive partying bye! yeah! more shoujo! bring it on! bye....
Yeah! You should read more shoujo! You ain't reading enough yet!!
Sounds like you have fun @ your party ^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

I'm kinda thinking I should give the Zetsubou-sensei a try. Though I don't have an inkling what it's about!

And Lucky star as well. -_-
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Hi there Nami-hime ^^
All I wanna ask... Do you read Manhwa? And Have you ever heard about one calld "Legend of Neired"... That's a cool one.. Advising you to start with if your interested of cours ;)

Bey ^^
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

:nuts nami u'r finally on your thread again? :hug how are you? busy? :XD
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

I'm kinda thinking I should give the Zetsubou-sensei a try. Though I don't have an inkling what it's about!

And Lucky star as well. -_-
Darling....Zetsubou sensei and Lucky star are not shoujo, but i think it'll be better to watch the anime than the manga though, which is a bit wordy and can be monotonous if you can't catch the jokes :amuse

Hi there Nami-hime ^^
All I wanna ask... Do you read Manhwa? And Have you ever heard about one calld "Legend of Neired"... That's a cool one.. Advising you to start with if your interested of cours ;)

Bey ^^
Hi Gaara-dono!!
Yesssssshhhh!!!! I'm NOW reading Legend of Neried!!! hahahaha! :occa
It's just love!! I love the settings, costume and story. It's much better than her Hot Blooded Woman!! What else should i try?

:nuts nami u'r finally on your thread again? :hug how are you? busy? :XD
Lilium!! *tickles*

I'm fine!! I'm now on hospital leave for another week or so. What have you been doing? :amuse
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

:wtf hospital :comfort what happend? :hug :(

oh yeah. i'm on my last year in High School now! :dance i was supposed to graduate next year but i got upgraded to a senior today!!! :pmg
 
Top