- Joined
- Apr 27, 2007
- Messages
- 602
- Reaction score
- 72
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Since you're making such a big fuss about Hot Fuzz
I watched it last night. And you know, I think it was brilliant! It's like all genres mixed into one hillarious movie. The scene when Nick kicks the old lady square in the face is priceless. Cool movie!
I watched it last night. And you know, I think it was brilliant! It's like all genres mixed into one hillarious movie. The scene when Nick kicks the old lady square in the face is priceless. Cool movie!

Heath Ledger <yes?> will be <i think> amazing Joker in that movie, I hope so much
That doesn't necessarily means Heath ripping off Jack's acting as Joker, cause he'll fail miserably. Everybody have their own way to do things. Well, enough of that. Anybody seen Hitman yet?
I can't believe i watched Ecks vs. Sever and spent hard earned cash to see something that bad. All the action scenes are pointless and just rip-offs from other action movies. 