Well, I'm glad you didn't get furious at me, because this year I don't think you really have much to be furious about.
Anyways, out of respect for how you held yourself back, I won't say anything about the first Colts game, but I'm going to have to say that without Dwight Freeney, the Colts' chances of taking Tom Brady down in the playoffs seem pretty dismal this year.
So I'm not going to be very hopeful. The key to beating the Patriots, is to hit Tom Brady often and knock him off his rhythm. That's pretty much it... and the Eagles and Ravens have been successful exactly because they do what every team should do against the Patriots: blitz and get a pass rush on Brady.
The Steelers will have a chance as well because they share the same philosophy, but I don't think they will have the offensive firepower to be able to take advantage. Unless Parker has a very, very good game.
After the Steelers, though, I don't think you need to worry. The Jets, Dolphins, and even the Giants are all teams that make a whole lot of mistakes, and that's going to hurt each of them. Unless one of them plays mistake-free football, they won't beat New England, even if they sit Randy Moss out.