Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
let me guess, you're trying to bounce the merry christmas thread, right? :D

and i'm not a ghost. i'm still sakura_hime's zombie general. :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
so now that snoogen and py are the mods, i don't have to worry about zombie mods XD
I may not be a zombie, but you still have to worry about me =P

I'm off, for now, going to see the Golden Compass with mom, then I have to work tonight (damn it >__<). And I work early tomorrow morning (double dammit >__<) so see you whenever I crawl out from under a pile of stuff to do <3
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i just started playing guitar hero a month ago :XD its really fun. but i can't get pass medium either. :scry

its funny too. i use lefty mode when i play GH but i'm usually a righty :s


lucky!!! :shifty i guess not really that lucky. but there is never really any action in the schools i go too. :oh for some reason they evade me. for example on my previous school, a week after i transfered out of there the school caught on fire... -_-;

oh yeah. gdup, are you on christmas break now too?
Nope we go on Chrismas break next week. Which is kinda alright with me cause I need to bring a few grades up. Anyway the stabbing is not a big deal. When humans get mad they sometimes get violent. When they get violent they try to inflict pain. It can happen anywhere. Ive seen worst.
Im not that good at guitar hero either. Well I really sucked at first because no one told me I had to use the thing on the controler with my other hand while I press the colored buttons with my other hand. Do you know what im talking about? Yeah I was playing a whole game not knowing that and the people playing with me were laughing. They didn't tell me how to play.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'm off, for now, going to see the Golden Compass with mom, then I have to work tonight (damn it >__<). And I work early tomorrow morning (double dammit >__<) so see you whenever I crawl out from under a pile of stuff to do <3
I just came back from watching that film. I kinda felt like a idiot too, the only people in the cinema were children and parents...i felt out of place....:darn

I wanted more Asriel in that film :(...but damn was kidman hot in that outfit :tem
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.>

I think my last visit to the Hang out thread was when it was v.6.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow thats a very long time ago. Im here all the time. I guess thats obvious cuz I have the most posts in the thread. I guess I really like to hang out. Or maybe im just too lazy to post anywhere else.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Wow thats a very long time ago. Im here all the time. I guess thats obvious cuz I have the most posts in the thread. I guess I really like to hang out. Or maybe im just too lazy to post anywhere else.
you spammer you :shakefist

The day is finally here, the band that made rihannas umbrella in to a rock version which actually is good, the band that has been my favourite band for the last 11 years is playin live today n i got tomorrow off! :dance
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sounds fun. Are you going with friends?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
And what band is this?

Btw, im getting myself a fruit blender tommorow :woo (If you wanna know why this is so exciting, just think of what one could do with a so many different fruits and a blender, the mixing and everything:nuts.....This is a perfect example of the sad life of a teen)
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sounds.....exciting imp...........
Well I have a fruit blender at my house and..... no one uses it.
The only time I ever used it was when I was making a protein shake. That was a long time ago.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Sounds fun. Are you going with friends?
Hell yeah, no fun alone, although if none of my friends wanted to go I'd still go just that I'd be so much drunker >_>
And what band is this?
First they were called LOK then LOK disbanded but the singer n the bassplayer started Rallypack with a new cellist/guitarist n drummer and then they changed their name to Lillasyster :headbang

Btw, im getting myself a fruit blender tommorow :woo (If you wanna know why this is so exciting, just think of what one could do with a so many different fruits and a blender, the mixing and everything:nuts.....This is a perfect example of the sad life of a teen)
Want a some tips to good drinks? :shifty
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
First they were called LOK then LOK disbanded but the singer n the bassplayer started Rallypack with a new cellist/guitarist n drummer and then they changed their name to Lillasyster :headbang
Are they sweedish? the only sweedish artists i know are L.O.C and nephew...or are they danish :p
Want a some tips to good drinks? :shifty
If you wouldnt mind :shifty
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I do pirate. Something to make my mom high but she wouldn't know it. hehe I'd like to see that this christmas. fufufufu.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
let me guess, you're trying to bounce the merry christmas thread, right? :D

and i'm not a ghost. i'm still sakura_hime's zombie general. :D
i thought sakua was the general, and you were just there.... and you were watching the threads i was visiting, were'nt you? :notrust

I may not be a zombie, but you still have to worry about me =P

I'm off, for now, going to see the Golden Compass with mom, then I have to work tonight (damn it >__<). And I work early tomorrow morning (double dammit >__<) so see you whenever I crawl out from under a pile of stuff to do <3
firstly, lucky! cus i want to see that movie so bad, but dont have any money, secondly, ur cute, nice, and decidedly not a brain eating zombie, so why do i have to worry about you? :blink

>.>

I think my last visit to the Hang out thread was when it was v.6.
bb-chan left us all alone and doesn't love us anymore :scry
:p

you spammer you :shakefist
quoted for truth and a huge ammount of irony :XD
I do pirate. Something to make my mom high but she wouldn't know it. hehe I'd like to see that this christmas. fufufufu.
drugging your mom? XD
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'm off, for now, going to see the Golden Compass with mom, then I have to work tonight (damn it >__<). And I work early tomorrow morning (double dammit >__<) so see you whenever I crawl out from under a pile of stuff to do <3
I wanna go and see that movie too! :nuts i'm thinking of going w/ my friends tonight. I read the books already 2 years ago. and saw some trailers on the internet. :p the movie looks good. GO POLAR BEARS!!!

Nope we go on Chrismas break next week. Which is kinda alright with me cause I need to bring a few grades up. Anyway the stabbing is not a big deal. When humans get mad they sometimes get violent. When they get violent they try to inflict pain. It can happen anywhere. Ive seen worst.
Im not that good at guitar hero either. Well I really sucked at first because no one told me I had to use the thing on the controler with my other hand while I press the colored buttons with my other hand. Do you know what im talking about? Yeah I was playing a whole game not knowing that and the people playing with me were laughing. They didn't tell me how to play.
yeah. pushing 2 buttons is hard. i'm used to the plucking part now though. i wasn't able to do them both at the same time before. my only problem now is switching to the orange button. :yelling i don't have 6 fingers... :scry so its hard and also the doulbe buttons are hard too. :s

I just came back from watching that film. I kinda felt like a idiot too, the only people in the cinema were children and parents...i felt out of place....:darn
did you go by yourself? :darn you should brought your parents w/ you! :comfort
:pmg :p

>.>

I think my last visit to the Hang out thread was when it was v.6.
baboy! yeah you haven't been here in a while :p how's the philippines btw? anything intresting happening there. i should go to the Pinoy thread... :sweat my tagalog is getting reallly rusty... :darn

And what band is this?

Btw, im getting myself a fruit blender tommorow :woo (If you wanna know why this is so exciting, just think of what one could do with a so many different fruits and a blender, the mixing and everything:nuts.....This is a perfect example of the sad life of a teen)
smoothies are good! :nuts i just made myself a green-tea and berry smoothie yesterday :nuts it was yummy!



No you won't rabb. At least not until after christmas, when i'll be back to haunt MH day and night. :D
ichi! :glomp i didn't noticed u became black op :darn
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Green tea and berries! Sounds yummy! Yeah pluking is what I meant. At first I didn't know you had to do that too. Anyway the polar bears in that movie wear armor and stuff. They dont look friendly. Wait im a ninja a polar bear isn't too much for me!
Oh you changed your avy Lilium. What is it now?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Its a poring! :wtf from Ragnarok Online :p
I saw the trailer w/ the polar bear in armor. It still looks cute :p

oh yaeh :( guess what i'm stuck in a library right now. :scry i was supposed to meet up w/ my classmates for a psychology project. but i ended up going to the wrong library. and i'm stuck here til 3:30 too! :crying i don't have a cel so i can't call for ride :s

i hope that my group-members won't be pissed later though... :oh
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im at the Library too! Until later though cuz my mom said she will pick me up later. Did you go to the front desk and ask to use their phone? They always let me.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yeah. but my mom doesn't have a cel and no one's home right now. so its pretty useless. :p
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh no! Well how far are you from home? Can you take the bus?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top