- Joined
- Nov 5, 2006
- Messages
- 1,519
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
bus? there's a bus?
well it would be about a 2 hour walk. so i'll just stay here. since they'll be coming in an hour and 30 min or so. Ive been here for an hour already just need to hang on... 
well it would be about a 2 hour walk. so i'll just stay here. since they'll be coming in an hour and 30 min or so. Ive been here for an hour already just need to hang on... 


cy
i'm thinking of going w/ my friends tonight. I read the books already 2 years ago. and saw some trailers on the internet.
my tagalog is getting reallly rusty...
bb. bb. bbsai, and certain others. just... not that. I flinch when I'm called that. But with a suffix it's fine
I was thinking it took 2 hours to get to the nearest bus.
And you BOTH live in florida!!!

you should've went w/ ur parents. so you could've blended in 

serves her right!
you can't play sports