Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
bus? there's a bus? :p well it would be about a 2 hour walk. so i'll just stay here. since they'll be coming in an hour and 30 min or so. Ive been here for an hour already just need to hang on... :p
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah person above me just keep loggin in for sessions on the computer. The time will go by fast. Youve never rode the city bus before?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
A two hour walk to the bus from a library :blink

...talk about rural.

And no, i didnt go to the cinema with my parents, i went with a friend. The last time i watched a film with my parents, was a loooooong looooooong time. :darn
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
bb-chan left us all alone and doesn't love us anymore :scy
I'm here now aren't I? Rabb, I exist for love. Come to think of it who was it who said he/she's an exorcist of love?


drugging your mom? XD
hehe not really. Something to just make her act out of the ordinary. A drink that will significantly reduce her cognitive skills and stuff. For a few hours only. I just wanna see her more like me like a drunk teenager.

I wanna go and see that movie too! :nuts i'm thinking of going w/ my friends tonight. I read the books already 2 years ago. and saw some trailers on the internet. :p the movie looks good. GO POLAR BEARS!!!
however it seems like all movies are fantasy-related now. Some chronicles-of-narnia trend thing. -_-

baboy! yeah you haven't been here in a while :p how's the philippines btw? anything intresting happening there. i should go to the Pinoy thread... :sweat my tagalog is getting reallly rusty... :darn
yeah seems like it, for you to be calling me baboy. :notrust bb. bb. bbsai, and certain others. just... not that. I flinch when I'm called that. But with a suffix it's fine :p
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A two hour walk to the bus from a library :blink

...talk about rural.

And no, i didnt go to the cinema with my parents, i went with a friend. The last time i watched a film with my parents, was a loooooong looooooong time. :darn
A 2 hour bus to her house is what she meant. Yeah it is kinda country in northern Florida am I right Lil?
Thats why there isn't a bus i wasn't thinking.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Thanks for clearing it up gdup. :amuse I was thinking it took 2 hours to get to the nearest bus. :oh And you BOTH live in florida!!! :blink


Ahhh, this has all the signs in becoming a nice spam fest. :tem

j/k :shifty
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yeah person above me just keep loggin in for sessions on the computer. The time will go by fast. Youve never rode the city bus before?
i don't have to re-log in since there's not much people here right now :p

A two hour walk to the bus from a library :blink

...talk about rural.
its not really too rural its just far :scry
And no, i didnt go to the cinema with my parents, i went with a friend. The last time i watched a film with my parents, was a loooooong looooooong time. :darn
:wtf you should've went w/ ur parents. so you could've blended in :wtf

:XD

however it seems like all movies are fantasy-related now. Some chronicles-of-narnia trend thing. -_-
most of them are taken from novels too :p


yeah seems like it, for you to be calling me baboy. :notrust bb. bb. bbsai, and certain others. just... not that. I flinch when I'm called that. But with a suffix it's fine :p
why'd u choose baboy then? :p :XD alright i'll call you bb. or something else not baboy. i'll try to remember :shifty

A 2 hour bus to her house is what she meant. Yeah it is kinda country in northern Florida am I right Lil?
Thats why there isn't a bus i wasn't thinking.
no its a walk. 2 hr walk. its not that near from my house... the library :scry
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah. I live in south Florida she lives in northern Florida. Ive only been to northern Florida a few times to visit someone in prison thats about it.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm here now aren't I? Rabb, I exist for love. Come to think of it who was it who said he/she's an exorcist of love?
that would be your yuri lover, stephnee-chan >_>;


yeah seems like it, for you to be calling me baboy. :notrust bb. bb. bbsai, and certain others. just... not that. I flinch when I'm called that. But with a suffix it's fine :p
piggy-san XD

i still dont understand why you let me call you baboy for nearly a year if you hated it so much before you told me to cut it out... :blink

oi. lilly ignored my post :scry which is kinda funny, cus usaully her bigger posts are like 50% just responding to me XD oh, lil, that reminds me, 1) how come ur sister isnt coming on anymore, and 2) did you ever get fury? i'm reading it now, and i think it should've been called hurt, or pain, or something like that, but oh well...
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yeah. I live in south Florida she lives in northern Florida. Ive only been to northern Florida a few times to visit someone in prison thats about it.
prison? a relative? :p

oi. lilly ignored my post :scry which is kinda funny, cus usaully her bigger posts are like 50% just responding to me XD oh, lil, that reminds me, 1) how come ur sister isnt coming on anymore, and 2) did you ever get fury? i'm reading it now, and i think it should've been called hurt, or pain, or something like that, but oh well...
i did? but i didn't see any of ur posts... :oh :hug

1.)cuz i won't let her use my laptop. she's been bratty to me quite recently :yelling serves her right!
2.) i haven't yet. i have it on hold. but the library is still ordering the books. :s i don't know how long it'll take :scry

i just went to walgreens right across the library. and bought one of thouse bolthouse smoothie things. :yelling it's so expensive $3.00 for a small bottle :s i haven't eaten lucnh yet either :scry
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow our days are kinda the same today. There is a walgreens across the street from the library im at and I havent eaten lunch either! It usually takes about 4 days to a week for the libray to recieve books that you put on hold. I put a volume of blade of immortal on hold last week and the hold is still pending.
Yeah it was a relative in prison. One that cant stay out of trouble.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Maybe your at the same library! And you and lil's geography is just bad. If i were you look around to see if there is any suspicious people....that might be lil :p
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOL, naw LIl lives up north I think. I asked her before when something else similar happened. That would be funny though.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Wow our days are kinda the same today. There is a walgreens across the street from the library im at and I havent eaten lunch either! It usually takes about 4 days to a week for the libray to recieve books that you put on hold. I put a volume of blade of immortal on hold last week and the hold is still pending.
Yeah it was a relative in prison. One that cant stay out of trouble.
that's sweet. there's a walgreens there too!! :nuts all you have to do now is buy an expensive smoothie from walgreens :XD
i've requested for the book about 2 weeks ago already. but they still don't have it :scry
Maybe your at the same library! And you and lil's geography is just bad. If i were you look around to see if there is any suspicious people....that might be lil :p
I was just gonna say that. but suspicious? moi? :shifty
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
why'd u choose baboy then? :p :XD alright i'll call you bb. or something else not baboy. i'll try to remember :shifty
sigh do I have to tell the story again? It's a mockery for battousai, see.
that would be your yuri lover, stephnee-chan >_>;


piggy-san XD

i still dont understand why you let me call you baboy for nearly a year if you hated it so much before you told me to cut it out... :blink
i dunno. It was fine when I just saw it like, once or twice from time to time. Then it kinda piled up or somefin. -_- no biggie.

re: libraries

When people see me heading to the lib they can't believe it. I've survived 9 years of school without going to the library. :darn
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
sigh do I have to tell the story again? It's a mockery for battousai, see.
isn't battousai kenshin? :headscratch
re: libraries

When people see me heading to the lib they can't believe it. I've survived 9 years of school without going to the library. :darn
WTF? there's libraries in the philippines? :omg :darn
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah the first time I went to the library I was 14. That was 2 years ago. There wasn't library by where I lived in Miami. I used to play alot of basketball back then. Now my knee is crap and im not supposed to play contact sports anymore.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
1st time i went was when i was 13. since then i've been going to the library regularly... :wtf so many books to read :XD

@gdup :comfort you can't play sports :wtf that must suck :comfort
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i did? but i didn't see any of ur posts... :oh :hug

1.)cuz i won't let her use my laptop. she's been bratty to me quite recently :yelling serves her right!
2.) i haven't yet. i have it on hold. but the library is still ordering the books. :s i don't know how long it'll take :scry
it was right before your last big post, two or so pages back. and when did you get a new laptop? didnt you destroy your old one or something? but let ur sis on for once. i'll riot if you dont XD one man riot, god that be funny as hell, and prolly useless XD
oh, in the book, im about half way threw it, but there are a few names i want to point out to you. Kyle Katarn is from an old star wars game, so he is one of my more favored masters, and Tyria Tainer is from another series that Allston wrote. she was in books 5-7 of the X-wing series. Alston likes to incorporate his own characters an places into his books
And you and lil's geography is just bad
it's an american thing XD thow i think the americans on this site are better, in general, than you typical american with geography.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
1st time i went was when i was 13. since then i've been going to the library regularly... :wtf so many books to read :XD

@gdup :comfort you can't play sports :wtf that must suck :comfort

Nope no more basketball. I couldn't play on the team this year. Oh well. Anyway I go to the library regularly too.
That would be weird if we were in the same library and didn't know it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top