Wow I can still edit this?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Celebrate Homecoming Victory with LadyHatake!

True, I can't stand OP :p It's a little too odd for me.

Studying is okay, I'm mostly done with one f my term papers and I'll work on the other tomorrow since I only have one class, and it isn't til afternoon.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Go into fangirl mode over Josh Groban with LadyHatake

I just gotta say, I approve heartily for your choice of title :thumbs
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go into fangirl mode over Josh Groban with LadyHatake

=D YAY! They play a lot of his Italian stuff at work, I love it <3
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Go into fangirl mode over Josh Groban with LadyHatake

Guess what? :nuts I found a Disney Store in one of the malls here! :o ZOMG, they had loads of Pirates and Nightmare merchandises, but they're bloody expensive D:

Oh! And there was this black Alice in Wonderland merchandise, of a silhouette (of sorts) of Alice, and in the back was the tag 'Curiouser and Curiouser'. On shirts, bags and stuff. It looked so awesome D:
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go into fangirl mode over Josh Groban with LadyHatake

We have a Disney store here too =D Actually, there's one a few hours north of here at this huge mall and another about an hour away. =3
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

Haruhi RULEZ!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

I KNOW XD She's so insane XD
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

katy finally watching haruhi? :wtf


great!!



and yesh, she is insane xD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

like everyone has mentioned, haruhi is such an amazing anime. have fun watching it especially the concert episode
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

thanks =D I'm only a few episodes into it atm, I've had a whole bunch of errands to run today and doctor/dentist appts. I'll watch more later =)
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

which order are you watching it?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

Hey I'm watching it too! Im on the first episode I heard it was real funny.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

which order are you watching it?
Well, I know the order is like...2,3,5, etc etc, but I watched 1 first, and then 2 and 3, so I might watch 5 next...not sure >.> Any recommendations?
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

every oder is fine for suzumiya xD

was just wondering which one you chose =)

I watched it:
first: kyon(tv)-order
second: haruhi(real)-order
third: haruhi+mikuru1st(dvd)-order

the first one was simply confusing, but interesting, the second one was likely the easiest to understandand the third one was the most funny, i believe
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

The TV order is more confusing but keeps you more interested since the main episodes are peppered around.
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

say is there going to be a 2nd season of haruhi
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with LadyHatake

there is going to be a second season of haruhi and according to random curiousity, there might be two more seasons after that.
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Die for Chocolate with LadyH

:drool :drool me want chocolate
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Die for Chocolate with LadyH

Mee tooo >.> That's the problem with living in a dorm, I have to limit what I have around otherwise I end up bored and eating everything >________________>
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Enjoy Haruhism (and Asahina's Cuteness!) with LadyH

Well, I know the order is like...2,3,5, etc etc, but I watched 1 first, and then 2 and 3, so I might watch 5 next...not sure >.> Any recommendations?
read the novels!!! click my sig, you can dload in pdf!! nothing, i saw your sig and a hidden urge to promote that the novel is the original so best version :scry

True, I can't stand OP :p It's a little too odd for me.
..... you, you dont like OP huh. huh. huh. hm. hm. kay then. see ya.
 
Top