- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 7,348
- Reaction score
- 11
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: SPRING BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK
Not for now. She's been busy with Pushing Daisies. BUT...her name has long been attached to the new Disney movie - Rapunzel. :P I honestly cannot wait for that.
Hey, how awesome would it be if they produced a Wicked musical with all the original broadway cast? I'd be crying my eyes out at the movie theatre. I stillsecretly honestly hope (and somehow, believe) that it'll come true. XD
It's the only way for me to watch the OBC do Wicked
Not for now. She's been busy with Pushing Daisies. BUT...her name has long been attached to the new Disney movie - Rapunzel. :P I honestly cannot wait for that.
Hey, how awesome would it be if they produced a Wicked musical with all the original broadway cast? I'd be crying my eyes out at the movie theatre. I stillsecretly honestly hope (and somehow, believe) that it'll come true. XD
It's the only way for me to watch the OBC do Wicked


AHAHAH<33333333333



Hopefully they'll birng that back next year, or some cool stuff we can bring you to.