Wow I can still edit this?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

It's FUCKING awesome xD I'm currently at the Mt. Corel prison thingy after getting accosted at the Gold Saucer place. I dunno how many hours, I haven't really looked >.> I'm fucking loving it xD It's hard to put down. I've played pretty much all day long the past two days xD ahhhh I'm stoked xDDD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

If you need tips on FFVII I can help ya, finished it in 18 hours D:!
I never liked speed games. I'm too much of a completist to really enjoy doing FF games like that... it took me 180 hours to finish FFXII but I doubt I would have enjoyed it any other way. Don't remember how it took me to finish FFVII (2 weeks maybe?), but I didn't like it the first time I played it, stopped about 2/3 of the way through and put it off and played FF8 instead, and only came back to it because a close friend convinced me I should. I ended up liking it a lot better the second time around.

It's FUCKING awesome xD I'm currently at the Mt. Corel prison thingy after getting accosted at the Gold Saucer place. I dunno how many hours, I haven't really looked >.> I'm fucking loving it xD It's hard to put down. I've played pretty much all day long the past two days xD ahhhh I'm stoked xDDD
Well, sounds like you're having fun. Who did you have as a date at the Gold Saucer? xD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

ne, LH, where does that hot man in your siggeh come from? :drool
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

I never liked speed games. I'm too much of a completist to really enjoy doing FF games like that... it took me 180 hours to finish FFXII but I doubt I would have enjoyed it any other way. Don't remember how it took me to finish FFVII (2 weeks maybe?), but I didn't like it the first time I played it, stopped about 2/3 of the way through and put it off and played FF8 instead, and only came back to it because a close friend convinced me I should. I ended up liking it a lot better the second time around.



Well, sounds like you're having fun. Who did you have as a date at the Gold Saucer? xD
not yet, haven't played in awhile cuz of work :<

Baboy: Gundam Wing =D His name s Zechs Merquise and he's <3333333333
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

not yet, haven't played in awhile cuz of work :<

Baboy: Gundam Wing =D His name s Zechs Merquise and he's <3333333333
uh oh, you said the bad word :s

just thought i'd drop by over here and agree with bb about your sig/avy. super hottie, and with a book! <3 i haven't seen gundam wing (or any other gundam for that matter :darn) so i didn't know either. i might have to watch it now :XD

so how's the new job going? still sorting blu-rays? >.>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

what? you have a job now??? :o
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

uh oh, you said the bad word :s

just thought i'd drop by over here and agree with bb about your sig/avy. super hottie, and with a book! <3 i haven't seen gundam wing (or any other gundam for that matter :darn) so i didn't know either. i might have to watch it now :XD

so how's the new job going? still sorting blu-rays? >.>
oops >.>

You should xD I think its really good :nod I first watched it a long time ago when it came on Cartoon Network, and every once in awhile I go back and re-watch episodes~

Yeah, done with the blu-rays, thank God. I spent all last Thursday sorting and shelving TV show dvds, martial arts dvds, war/western dvds and anime dvds >.> Took forever D: Luckily, we're pretty much done stocking now so we started training yesterday. What a pain tho >< We have to take all these online tests that quiz us about different things, like the program we use to clock in/out, take time off, etc, about appliances and their specs, etc etc. Pretty much anything in the store >.> And we have to pass them all D= At least we can re-take them as often as needed xD

what? you have a job now??? :o
Yeah xD I got a new one, and I'm about to quit my old one at the restaurant (probably tomorrow >.>) I'm working at a place called Best Buy now. It's this big electronics store in the US. There's some in Canada, too, I think, and a bunch in China now. The company just bought out Car Phone Warehouse which is the biggest seller of mobile/wireless phones in Europe, or something....
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

Best Buy! LoL, you'll have to let us know whenever there are any good deals there. I hate having to go all the way to Kingston on Knoxville to find out. Let me know what the prices of the slimmer new PS2s are if you see them? I'm probably going to need to buy one...
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

The PS2's run about 129.99, I think. Even the new silver limited edition one is that price. The only ones sold anymore are all the thin ones, too. You can look on the Best Buy website, and you could probably have them ship it to you instead of driving all the way there. Standard shipping is like $7.50, I think, which may just equal the gas it takes you to get there xD

Also:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat40200050016&type=category

That's the Sales Events part of the website. You can go there to see all of BB's sales for the week~
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Root for the Colts and Peyton Manning with LadyH!

Brett Favre's a New York Jet now :s

What's going on in the world? XD

Oh yes, go Peyton & Colts! They should have a better year than last if they all stay healthy - they get Dwight Freeney back, didn't lose Dallas Clark and Bob Sanders to free agency, Marvin Harrison should be close to 100% again, and they have a receiver on the rise in Anthony Gonzalez. On the other hand, they have the "second toughest schedule" in the NFL. >_>

But they can handle it, I think. :3 Don't you, Katy?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Root for the Colts and Peyton Manning with LadyH!

just noticed the change in thread title. yaay colts! <333 :cheerbunny

of course they're my team since i'm from indiana, but what attracts you to them? just peyton? or have you always liked them?
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Root for the Colts and Peyton Manning with LadyH!

just noticed the change in thread title. yaay colts! <333 :cheerbunny

of course they're my team since i'm from indiana, but what attracts you to them? just peyton? or have you always liked them?
Your an Indiana girl then....Yet your in chicago.. shouldnt that make you a bears fan...

Also whats with this sudden interest in manning.. didnt his brother just win the super bowl and dont you live out somewhere on the east coast Lady H... tis strange to have a alligance with a team that your so far from
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Root for the Colts and Peyton Manning with LadyH!

Brett Favre's a New York Jet now :s

What's going on in the world? XD

Oh yes, go Peyton & Colts! They should have a better year than last if they all stay healthy - they get Dwight Freeney back, didn't lose Dallas Clark and Bob Sanders to free agency, Marvin Harrison should be close to 100% again, and they have a receiver on the rise in Anthony Gonzalez. On the other hand, they have the "second toughest schedule" in the NFL. >_>

But they can handle it, I think. :3 Don't you, Katy?
I have no clue >.>; Now that Favre is on a new team, I dunno >.> I wonder if he will have enough time to get used to playing with the new team. Is he going to be first string?


And yeah, the Colts can do it :3

just noticed the change in thread title. yaay colts! <333 :cheerbunny

of course they're my team since i'm from indiana, but what attracts you to them? just peyton? or have you always liked them?
:cheerbunny I saw them play about 4 years ago on TV, and I really liked them. They were playing against the Patriots, I think, and I didn't like the Paats so I rooted for them, and it just went on from there xD

Your an Indiana girl then....Yet your in chicago.. shouldnt that make you a bears fan...

Also whats with this sudden interest in manning.. didnt his brother just win the super bowl and dont you live out somewhere on the east coast Lady H... tis strange to have a alligance with a team that your so far from
Sudden interest? I've been cheering on Peyton for a few years now :p Yes, his brother Eli won the last Superbowl, and Peyton won the year before that xD I'm on the east coast, but my state (for whatever stupid reason) doesn't have a team, so I don't have a "Home team" unless you count the Washington Redskins (who I hate). That means I'm free to pick :D
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Root for the Colts and Peyton Manning with LadyH!

Your an Indiana girl then....Yet your in chicago.. shouldnt that make you a bears fan...
no way! my loyalties don't change so easily <3
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Root for the Colts and Peyton Manning with LadyH!

I have no clue >.>; Now that Favre is on a new team, I dunno >.> I wonder if he will have enough time to get used to playing with the new team. Is he going to be first string?
He will be. They're talking about releasing Chad Pennington now, and I doubt the Pope's favorite quarterback, Kellen Clemens, will have any advantage on the three time NFL MVP.


I'm on the east coast, but my state (for whatever stupid reason) doesn't have a team, so I don't have a "Home team" unless you count the Washington Redskins (who I hate). That means I'm free to pick :D
Washington has fans all around that area, my mom's family in Carolina used to be fans of theirs before the Panthers came around. So yeah, I guess they just have a wide range of fans. But I don't blame you for hating them, especially with that owner Dan "I can buy a World Championship!" Snyder there now, lol.


Check this out Katy :D

Civil War on Facebook
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Root for the Colts and Peyton Manning with LadyH!

ahahah xD I love that Civil war thing. "Tennessee has joined The Confederacy Network" xDDDD

Yeah I was on break at work and they were talking about releasing Chad. Sucks for him. Was he any good? or washed up?

and ugh :x I hate the Redskins, I just don't know why :/
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Enjoy the Twilight Saga with LadyHatake! Oh Edward~~~

* ZZZophien kicks MH
* LadyHatake has left the channel (Quit)
<ZZZophien> I said MH, not LH ;_;
:XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Enjoy the Twilight Saga with LadyHatake! Oh Edward~~~

xD ahaha. I had to restart my computer. Poor Xophy, I should tell him it wasn't his fault xD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Enjoy the Twilight Saga with LadyHatake! Oh Edward~~~

Ooo, Twilight Saga. Which book was your favourite, LH? And I'm guessing Edward is your favourite character...? :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Enjoy the Twilight Saga with LadyHatake! Oh Edward~~~

Yeah, Edwards <3 but if Jacob were to have won her over I wouldn't have minded :smile-big

Hm, favorite book....Well, definitely NOT the fourth, Breaking Dawn. That one was a liiiiitle out there for me. It's probably a tie between 1 and 2, but 2 wins because I lovelovelove the angst <33 My chest gets all tight and I always get teary when I read that one.


also: It's weird to post in here when it's been empty since August >.>
 
Last edited:
Top