Wow I can still edit this?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

That's fine; I think it'd be neat for me to come up next year =D I haven't ridden in a plane since I was like....5. Which was 13 years ago, I barely remember! And yeah, Disney on Ice is like a yearly thing; I don't know if the princesses one is yearly, but there is always some kind of Disney On Ice.

You can visit me in a few years <3
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Feel Melancholic with LadyH

LadyHatake!!! Your thread has been inactive for a while, so I thought I'd revive it. :amuse And I might as well ask some questions while I'm here:

What mangas are you reading currently??
Which animes are you currently watching??
Anddd.... >.< How is Zechs teh sex?? :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Feel Melancholic with LadyH

Why the melancholy, LH?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Feel Melancholic with LadyH

LadyHatake!!! Your thread has been inactive for a while, so I thought I'd revive it. :amuse And I might as well ask some questions while I'm here:

What mangas are you reading currently??
Which animes are you currently watching??
Anddd.... >.< How is Zechs teh sex?? :XD

thanks xD It's nice to get some attention now and then.

Lets see....I'm reading lots of manga right now. LOTS. Mostly shoujo (Special A, Love Monster, Vampire Knight, etc.) I've got a whole list posted over in the shoujo forum, in the Favorite 5/10 Shoujo Mangas thread. I'm also keeping up with Naruto, Bleach, To-LOVE-ru, Claymore, InuYasha (which only has 1!!!! chapter left!!!)etc. Maybe I should just do a whole big list and post it in here >.> Maybe in the morning :p

Anime....hm. I keep up with Vampire Knight. Stopped watching Shippuden a while ago. I was watching Code Geass R2 but I'm a bit behind atm...I also started re-watching G Gundam and Zoids:CC the other day xD Old School ftw!

And Zechs is teh sex because he's a total hottie :3

Why the melancholy, LH?
Meh, I've just been very pensive and reflective and stuff lately is all~
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Feel Melancholic with LadyH

SSON'R RWEL MW BIOUR EWll lidw??? -__ I'm drunk, LH.... -_-
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Feel Melancholic with LadyH

So I noticed >.>; As long as you don't do anything dangerous it's fine xD You might have to translate that for me when you sober up :p
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Feel Melancholic with LadyH

I can't believe I made it to your thread like that!!! what the H!! Even in this thread? I didn't even remember posting here... >.> Bad Baboysai..

well you know LH, for your reflections in life, I think alcohol will flush it all out. ^^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Feel Melancholic with LadyH

Yeah, Alcohol has a way of doing that~ I was supposed to be drinking with a friend the week of July 4th, since her family is out of town, but idk, we've not really talked a lot the last few weeks. Don't know if the plans are still on or not.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Feel Melancholic with LadyH

One chapter of Inu Yasha left? o:

And hope you feel happier soon Katy. :hug
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Feel Melancholic with LadyH

:fangirl Kyaaaa!! A GK Sighting!! where's my camera!!! :nuts
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Feel Melancholic with LadyH

Gahh, I keep forgetting to post back in here.

Lets see....I'm reading lots of manga right now. LOTS. Mostly shoujo (Special A, Love Monster, Vampire Knight, etc.) I've got a whole list posted over in the shoujo forum, in the Favorite 5/10 Shoujo Mangas thread. I'm also keeping up with Naruto, Bleach, To-LOVE-ru, Claymore, InuYasha (which only has 1!!!! chapter left!!!)etc. Maybe I should just do a whole big list and post it in here >.> Maybe in the morning :p
Ahhh, you must love your shoujo. What's your #1 fave shoujo manga right now??? And a whole big list sounds good. :amuse

Anime....hm. I keep up with Vampire Knight. Stopped watching Shippuden a while ago. I was watching Code Geass R2 but I'm a bit behind atm...I also started re-watching G Gundam and Zoids:CC the other day xD Old School ftw!
Which do you like better? The VK manga or anime??

Zoids?! Wow, I haven't heard that word in such a long time. And is G Gundam good??

And Zechs is teh sex because he's a total hottie :3
Hmm... I dunno about that.... :p

:fangirl Kyaaaa!! A GK Sighting!! where's my camera!!! :nuts
Indeed. Someone do a printscreen!!!

And, what's happening lately GK?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Feel Melancholic with LadyH

One chapter of Inu Yasha left? o:

And hope you feel happier soon Katy. :hug
<3333 I miss having you around D:

:fangirl Kyaaaa!! A GK Sighting!! where's my camera!!! :nuts
xD

Gahh, I keep forgetting to post back in here.



Ahhh, you must love your shoujo. What's your #1 fave shoujo manga right now??? And a whole big list sounds good. :amuse



Which do you like better? The VK manga or anime??

Zoids?! Wow, I haven't heard that word in such a long time. And is G Gundam good??



Hmm... I dunno about that.... :p



Indeed. Someone do a printscreen!!!

And, what's happening lately GK?
Number one favorite? erm, it's a tie between Love Monster, Special A, and Vampire Knight. I can't chose just one xD

I prefer the VK manga, since the art's better, but it's nice seeing it all played out in color and action =D
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

If you need tips on FFVII I can help ya, finished it in 18 hours D:!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

which reminds me to finish playing mine. >.>
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

If you need tips on FFVII I can help ya, finished it in 18 hours D:!

My speed game was around 15 to 18 hours too. But I played a perfect game which lasted 140 hours once >.>;;
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

i dont know why i'm bumped to your thread milady :sweatdrop but yeah play ff7, but most likely you won't enjoy it as much when you've seen a lot of it in pop culture already :D
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

My speed game was around 15 to 18 hours too. But I played a perfect game which lasted 140 hours once >.>;;
What do you mean by a perfect game? You got every char to 99 with the max stats and the last weapons? :>
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

What do you mean by a perfect game? You got every char to 99 with the max stats and the last weapons? :>

Ermm nope... That time I followed Steve's guidelines for it:
I'll just copy paste, too lazy to write them one by one :p Edited a bit to make it clearer. It is counted in your save game, I mean for a perfect game, one of your save game must include all these:

- (Being able to) Beat the game
- Have Yuffie & Vincent
- All Characters Lvl 99
- Have All Ultimate Weapons/Ultimate Limit Breaks (Learned!)
- Have a Gold Chocobo
- Have at least 1 of each Materia Mastered, including Master Materia's
- This includes 4 Enemy Skill Materia's with ALL Skills
- All Side Quests done
- (Being able to) beat Ultima, Emerald & Ruby
- Max Stats for all characters
- Gotten 'All Treasure' in the game
- All Key Items possible
- At least 1 of each item in the game
- Cleared the Gold Saucer
- Have Max GP (10000)
- Have the Max for every item in the game (99 in most cases, excluding one of a kind items)
- Have 0 escapes (this is the best, and it's harder than 1111 or 2222 escapes which you may want for Chocobuckle
- Have a 'Perfect Chocobo'
- Max out Barret's Natural HP to 9999
- Max out all character's their natural HP/MP
- Do everything without the W-Item Trick
- Max out experience and gil
- Max out Vincent's kills for Death Penalty
 
Last edited:

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

How far are you in FFVII Katy? =D AND HOW AWESOME IS IT?
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Play FFVII with LadyH (who's finally JUSTNOW playing it xD)

Hu, nice perfect game.
Guess I missed all the stat max, the e.skills materias, max GPs, all the treasures, aeris ultimate limit & max gils o.o :>
 
Top