- Joined
- Jul 17, 2006
- Messages
- 6,438
- Reaction score
- 357
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??
That's fine; I think it'd be neat for me to come up next year =D I haven't ridden in a plane since I was like....5. Which was 13 years ago, I barely remember! And yeah, Disney on Ice is like a yearly thing; I don't know if the princesses one is yearly, but there is always some kind of Disney On Ice.
You can visit me in a few years <3
That's fine; I think it'd be neat for me to come up next year =D I haven't ridden in a plane since I was like....5. Which was 13 years ago, I barely remember! And yeah, Disney on Ice is like a yearly thing; I don't know if the princesses one is yearly, but there is always some kind of Disney On Ice.
You can visit me in a few years <3
And I might as well ask some questions while I'm here:


Kyaaaa!! A GK Sighting!! where's my camera!!! 
but yeah play ff7, but most likely you won't enjoy it as much when you've seen a lot of it in pop culture already 