Wow I can still edit this?

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: SPRING BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Not for now. She's been busy with Pushing Daisies. BUT...her name has long been attached to the new Disney movie - Rapunzel. :P I honestly cannot wait for that.

Hey, how awesome would it be if they produced a Wicked musical with all the original broadway cast? I'd be crying my eyes out at the movie theatre. I stillsecretly honestly hope (and somehow, believe) that it'll come true. XD

It's the only way for me to watch the OBC do Wicked :(
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: SPRING BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Wait, Disney's doing Rapunzel =O I knew they were doing the frog princess thingy one but I didn't know about rapunzel =O WOOHOO.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: SPRING BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Go check out the wiki page. It's 3D, but the style their using? GORGEOUS!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: SPRING BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! So pretty =D That's awesome. It lookd like she had freckles too!
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyH Write a Stupid 2000 Word Paper That's Due Tomorrow

What is the paper about? :notrust
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Help LadyH Write a Stupid 2000 Word Paper That's Due Tomorrow

you better change your thread title now LH, so it won't scare me anymore :XD
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

CANADA.


C A N A D A .


C A N A D A .

PLEASE.



Make sure you're in Toronto, too. So wherever you are, I know I can reach you when I want to :D
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

Ireland. And send pics of Leprechauns! :XD
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

CANADA.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

Yeah, I'm highly considering Canada, that way I don't have to fly over the sea >.>
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

No, you need to fly over the sea.. its a good experience. Ireland or England... So your major doesn't make you take a foreign language like Spanish or Japanese.. oh well English speaking countries it it.. I'm going to advise you to go to Ireland only because England just because England is more popular. We all know about things that exist in England but Ireland well for me at least I don't have a good grasp on their lifestyle. Plus their so close regardless hat you could go to each really 2 for 1
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

Come to Norway! ;_;
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

Nooo, I'm serious *sobs* Please come to Canada!

When are they sending you?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

I'd go spring of 2010, probably. Maybe. Or I might do some kind of summer session. or hell, aybe I'll just take a vacation and come see you =D


Come to Norway! ;_;
I don't think we have programs there ;___; I'd love to, though. Or you could come here >.>
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

So I guess you aren't going to Canada either this spring/summer either? Bleh, I wish I could go ANYWHERE right now, but I guess I'm just going to have to wait until I get a job first to be able to afford it. I was considering going to Florida to go to a rugby tournament that I was invited to this summer in July (plus seeing two of my older rugby friends, not to mention Josh, who lives in the same city) but I decided that I'd have to save at least $400-500 for it, and I'm just going to save it for the fall instead of spending it on a weekend's trip. And I had to opt out on my trip to Chicago for now too. (Sigh)
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

Hmm, maybe. :p

I have absolutely no idea what I'm gonna do with studies and such from here on out. xD All I know is that I'm gonna spend the next year working here.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

Phil: Yeah, I can't afford anything atm. hopefully, since I'm commuting next year, I'll save up plenty of money for a trip to go see DZ in Canada. Or something along those lines~

Hermie: Srsly, come here >.> Do you have any idea what you want to study?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help the Lady Decide Where to Go for a Semester Abroad: Canada, England, or Ireland??

If you come during May, or so, there's a convention going around (Anime North). Hopefully by next year, I've gotten an ok part-time job, and I can pay for both of us to get in :D

If not, we can use the saved up money for any of the threatres they have here. They got really pretty stuff every year (GAH, I ACTUALLY MISSED DISNEY PRINCESSES ON ICE D:) Hopefully they'll birng that back next year, or some cool stuff we can bring you to. :)


Oh, and our passport still isn't finalised (we're officially Canadians, but we'll get our passports in three years) so that means I can't visit you untill three years >_< I can visit using my Philippine passport, which my parents say is way more expensive :/
 
Last edited:
Top