Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
How come when people wanna know a foreign language the ones they memorize first are the swearing and perverted words? -_-
:XD so you will know if someone is swearing at you if your at a foreign country... :nuts neh?

1000 for nee-chan:nuts
:confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

Its a shame too, we could have gotten you 2000 last night if you were there xD
thanks :hug but, -_-; i would've passed htat.


Hajime no Ippo...or vagabond (amazing <3) or maybe HxH :nuts
i read HxH already... is Hajime the boxing one... :oh :darn

anyway... i'll check the plot of those 2 out. thankx :thumbs

Stealing people's wifi, damn your evi! :eyeroll
hey its free! :shifty

and that's not evil... ;oh

You know, i would ask you to join us, but you dont seem evil. :oh
But if you want you can be our receptionist :nuts
:notrust and im evil? impy? :oh :wtf you guys asked me... :notrust

Oh, i just wanted to ask, are the sigs confusing people? :nuts :kukuku
yesh. htey are confusing... :oh especially gray and ipy's they both identical 'xcept for the names of course... :amuse

I forgot about your comment about not having a thread, hehe. I will probably, next year. :p[/quote]
next year?! :wtf alright... i'll be waiting :p
I miss New Years in the Philippines bb! :scry i'll have 2 go on the PinoyHO thread and ask you guys alot of questions when Jan1 hits!!!! :wtf
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
You know, i would ask you to join us, but you dont seem evil. :oh
But if you want you can be our receptionist :nuts

Oh, i just wanted to ask, are the sigs confusing people? :nuts :kukuku
I think I will give it a pass :amuse don't wanna be feeling the wrath of snoogy there. :p
I was initially confused when I read the 1st page; kinda wondering why the same person was spamming and the posts were not automatically merged together as usual - and then i notice the different names. :sweat

What were the little teddy bear creatures called in star wars? Those were about the only things I liked. SO CUTE!
yep, the ewoks were cute!! :wtf kinda like a cross between teddy and koalas. :XD

i don't know. lol i just see a lock symbol whenever i search for an available wifi

i highly recommend "hello, baby" :D
lock symbol probably means its password protected; i always wonder how ppl break those encryptions.

and I will check that out! :D thanks snoog.

Alright yall ill stop talking about the force. Anyway today ended up being boring. Did the same thing I always do and I was sick. It sucks having the Flu. My throat hurt all day and talking made it worst. I was so slpeey I barely stayed awake in 3rd block. I felt so damn sore it hurt to move. Im not going to school tomarrow thats for sure. Ill stay home and play video games. Wow I sound so depressing.
aww, hope u get well soon gdup. I'm having the flu too - just look at the mountain of tissue I've used. :XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
can we please stop talking about star wars? this is the hang out thread, not the star wars one... :sweat
Snoogen has spoken! No more Star Wars chit chat here! :yelling

So, maybe this has been asked already, but......anyone doing anything fun over this winter holiday? Any trips, feasts, good times? :amuse

I'll be eating for about five days straight since apparently I have Christmas party after Christmas party to go to, and then I'm off skiing for a week! :whoo Hopefully there will actually be snow this year, and not all ice :darn
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So, maybe this has been asked already, but......anyone doing anything fun over this winter holiday? Any trips, feasts, good times? :amuse

I'll be eating for about five days straight since apparently I have Christmas party after Christmas party to go to, and then I'm off skiing for a week! :whoo Hopefully there will actually be snow this year, and not all ice :darn
i'm so jealous! it sounds like you're going to have a relaxing break after finals. hopefully, you won't be too busy to miss the patriots games!

i've never been skiing before though my friend in grade school offered to take me (it fell through). do you ski the olympian sports or just for fun? have you gone snow boarding before? and if so, how was it?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i read HxH already... is Hajime the boxing one... :oh :darn

anyway... i'll check the plot of those 2 out. thankx :thumbs
what's wrong with boxing? hehe. I honestly haven't read Ippo yet but I watched the anime and I enjoyed it.

Vagabond is really cool Lil! Takehiko Inuoe is a God! :worship2


So, maybe this has been asked already, but......anyone doing anything fun over this winter holiday? Any trips, feasts, good times? :amuse

I'll be eating for about five days straight since apparently I have Christmas party after Christmas party to go to, and then I'm off skiing for a week! :whoo Hopefully there will actually be snow this year, and not all ice :darn
I'll be all work and all eat this christmas. -_- That's so sad right? Gyaaah but if it's for finishing my thesis and enabling me to graduate, thus giving me an edge in getting a job, why not? hahahahaahahaha. I just think of it that way so it won't be too painful to be working on christmas. :s
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'll be all work and all eat this christmas. -_- That's so sad right? Gyaaah but if it's for finishing my thesis and enabling me to graduate, thus giving me an edge in getting a job, why not? hahahahaahahaha. I just think of it that way so it won't be too painful to be working on christmas. :s
my poor bb! at least you'll make money over the break and get some work done. if it makes you feel better, one of my prof for next semester gave us homework over break so i might be doing that as well. we can do homework together (and shop during our study breaks :p)

good luck with all that!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kyaaa i meant work like, work on my thesis book and stuff. -_-

yeah but it does make me feel better that other people have homework to do too. :hug thanks. -_-
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oy. i make a post just so i can see nee-chans reaction and she, along with everyone else, completly ignores it x.x

Snoogen has spoken! No more Star Wars chit chat here! :yelling
i make two posts about star wars, my altogether favorite book series ever, after that spam fest, and after agreeing to help nee-chan cut back on the sith group's spam, and all the sudden everyone is yelling at me. :darn :notrust

ugh. im going to bed. i want to finish this book, then tomarrow, i've got to dig threw all these boxes and find books for my sister who is a major fan of the same series as me, so i can let her borrow them when we see her after christmas. i also have to do paperwork because some idiot on the phone mis-filed me, and now i have to deal with bureaucracy and colored-and-weighted-papers.
 

Obxist

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,094
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
:o/ already chapter 9 of hang out thread...

kyaaa i meant work like, work on my thesis book and stuff. -_-

yeah but it does make me feel better that other people have homework to do too. :hug thanks. -_-
oh thesis @_@...... and home works... well i got finals right after new years.. 2nd January .... what a bad way to starting a new year...;
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
:o/ already chapter 9 of hang out thread...



oh thesis @_@...... and home works... well i got finals right after new years.. 2nd January .... what a bad way to starting a new year...;
I have 3 presentations, 2 major assignments and my final year report all due when sch reopens. I'm going to have a great holiday slaving away and I STILL have to go back to school to do my project and I haven't start on any of them. :shakefist someone save me, please.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Someone save me from manga right now please!

I can't seem to put Beck down (I'm rereading it) and I have tons of things to do, and I haven't packed yet for my 'vacation' back home! :scry

but... beck's just so good! Pull me out of this darkness!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oy. i make a post just so i can see nee-chans reaction and she, along with everyone else, completly ignores it x.x



i make two posts about star wars, my altogether favorite book series ever, after that spam fest, and after agreeing to help nee-chan cut back on the sith group's spam, and all the sudden everyone is yelling at me. :darn :notrust

ugh. im going to bed. i want to finish this book, then tomarrow, i've got to dig threw all these boxes and find books for my sister who is a major fan of the same series as me, so i can let her borrow them when we see her after christmas. i also have to do paperwork because some idiot on the phone mis-filed me, and now i have to deal with bureaucracy and colored-and-weighted-papers.
well, no more about this sith stuff. this thread shouldn't be used as a tool for propaganda or recruitment.

is that why you were having a bad day? sorry about that rabb :hug i'm sure everything will work out in the end though.

btw, what series are you reading? it's nice that you and your sister have the same interest so you can at least share.

oh thesis @_@...... and home works... well i got finals right after new years.. 2nd January .... what a bad way to starting a new year...;
I have 3 presentations, 2 major assignments and my final year report all due when sch reopens. I'm going to have a great holiday slaving away and I STILL have to go back to school to do my project and I haven't start on any of them. :shakefist someone save me, please.
what are with these teachers and homework over break?!?! hearing about this makes me sad. i wish both of you the best of luck! i'm sure you'll do great!

Someone save me from manga right now please!

I can't seem to put Beck down (I'm rereading it) and I have tons of things to do, and I haven't packed yet for my 'vacation' back home! :scry

but... beck's just so good! Pull me out of this darkness!
but consider it as a study break from all the hard work you've been doing ^^ everyone deserves to read some manga now and then.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
So, maybe this has been asked already, but......anyone doing anything fun over this winter holiday? Any trips, feasts, good times? :amuse
Im revising (or pretending to revise >.<; )...and its getting really annyoing, i mean ffs chemisty and british law are the most tedious and boring subjects on the face of this planet :wall *stops himself from ranting*
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but consider it as a study break from all the hard work you've been doing ^^ everyone deserves to read some manga now and then.
yeah that's true! And I went to Xoph's thread and I got tips on tons of yuri manga. someone save me...!
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i'm so jealous! it sounds like you're going to have a relaxing break after finals. hopefully, you won't be too busy to miss the patriots games!
I may miss one or two :darn We don't have a tv in the place where I go for skiing :XD

i've never been skiing before though my friend in grade school offered to take me (it fell through). do you ski the olympian sports or just for fun? have you gone snow boarding before? and if so, how was it?
Just for fun, I never did ski racing although I wanted to ^^ I have snowboarded a little, but I couldn't really get the hang of it, and didn't really care to. I've been skiing for so long, I just don't really feel the need to change. But yeah, skiing/boarding is great, you should definitely try it sometime if you can~ that's actually why I went out to school in Colorado at first, just for the skiing :love

I'll be all work and all eat this christmas. -_- That's so sad right? Gyaaah but if it's for finishing my thesis and enabling me to graduate, thus giving me an edge in getting a job, why not? hahahahaahahaha. I just think of it that way so it won't be too painful to be working on christmas. :s
:comfort

i make two posts about star wars, my altogether favorite book series ever, after that spam fest, and after agreeing to help nee-chan cut back on the sith group's spam, and all the sudden everyone is yelling at me. :darn :notrust
No worries, I wasn't yelling at only you :amuse

And Star Wars (the old ones) are my absolute most favorite movies, so I'm on your side here ^^ I just know from experience with my RL friends that when a girl says, "stop the geek talk" you stop :noworry

Im revising (or pretending to revise >.<; )...and its getting really annyoing, i mean ffs chemisty and british law are the most tedious and boring subjects on the face of this planet :wall *stops himself from ranting*
Revising? Reviewing you mean? For what, do you have exams coming up? :blink

Meh, chemistry and British law over the holidays does sound a bit grim :s
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
mmm... i have a project due over the break. and a whole lot of HW that i haven't done yet :scry so that's what i'm gonna do... :(

oh yeah! :dance i'm baking a cake right now!!! its my mom's b-day!!! i hope it'll come out good! :gigglebunny
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Im revising (or pretending to revise >.<; )...and its getting really annyoing, i mean ffs chemisty and british law are the most tedious and boring subjects on the face of this planet :wall *stops himself from ranting*
good luck with that, imp! just think that when you're done, you can finally relax and read all the manga you want. besides, some years from now, you'll realize that all the studying and work was worth it :amuse

I may miss one or two :darn We don't have a tv in the place where I go for skiing :XD
poor py! you won't be able to watch the pats' future victories (knock on wood). i hope i didn't just jinx it :darn

Just for fun, I never did ski racing although I wanted to ^^ I have snowboarded a little, but I couldn't really get the hang of it, and didn't really care to. I've been skiing for so long, I just don't really feel the need to change. But yeah, skiing/boarding is great, you should definitely try it sometime if you can~ that's actually why I went out to school in Colorado at first, just for the skiing :love
i had a friend who wanted to go to colorado so she could train for short track speedskating at the olympic center in colorado spring. from what i heard, she has quit the sport and settled for osu :sweat

mmm... i have a project due over the break. and a whole lot of HW that i haven't done yet :scry so that's what i'm gonna do... :(

oh yeah! :dance i'm baking a cake right now!!! its my mom's b-day!!! i hope it'll come out good! :gigglebunny
poor ~lil~! so many people have work over break which sucks because it defeats the purpose for relaxing.

what kind of cake are you making? are you making it from scratch or from those boxed mixes? my mom saw this recipe in the food section of the newspaper so she wants to make it (tres leche?) and i'm not complaining. my parents have the heat so low that whenever we bake something, it warms the house up ^^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I used to HATE having homework over break...and our winter break was only a week and a half to begin with, back in middle/high school. So good luck to those of you have have work to do over break >.>

I just have to figure out how to pay tuition -_-;
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I used to HATE having homework over break...and our winter break was only a week and a half to begin with, back in middle/high school. So good luck to those of you have have work to do over break >.>

I just have to figure out how to pay tuition -_-;
oh that sucks. does your university offer returning student scholarships? does your department offer scholarships for top students? i don't know how all universities do their financial aid but at my school, they usually offer a lot of scholarships to returning students particularly those who do well in their respective majors.

maybe you can find an internship that pays well during the summer? sorry that i can't be of more help
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, I have an academic scholarship that covers $3,750 a semester, and I still owe another $3,200 or so as well. I have what I need, but it's in seperate bank accounts, one of which I was saving for something D= I don't really want to dip into it but I guess I will have to. Hopefully I get an RA position next year, and then I won't be paying anything at all :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top