- Joined
- Jan 6, 2008
- Messages
- 85
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
This thread looks oddly intimidating. All senior members... ish.
Well. hi.
Sup.
Well. hi.
Sup.



Aye, aye captain! *salutes* so, from the top of my head, how about the name Ragnarok Pirates?as captain my first order is, help me come up with a name for our crew.
Your wish is my command....well as long as you guys don't spam this about pirating, it should be fine ^^
behave boys and post substantial entries. no one liner please. i like to have some conversations
but if any one of us makes a mistake, you can kill pirate first, cause he's the captain... 
Yep, it certainly is and the people here are the friendliest people you'll ever meet on the net. One word of caution though, stay away from the zombies....Biggest forum I've ever been on.

OI!Ah man snoogen has more posts then me in this thread! Ah well pirate I'll join up in your crew but after a month whoever has the highest bounty gets to be captain. Ah man i cant think of a cool name either for a pirate crew.
I'M THE FUCKING CAPTAIN!!! YOU WANNA DIE?!?!?! 
Yeah indeed, I would bring more fun stuff to talk about but the chance og me gettin modship is bout the same as the pacific ocean turning pinkand work with you? that might be fun and an adventure.

Yaaaaaay!there will be more to come.

Define "good"as long as you're good, i think i'll be fine

Me spam? Don't be daft!well as long as you guys don't spam this about pirating, it should be fine ^^
behave boys and post substantial entries. no one liner please. i like to have some conversations

her.
Pffft a tenth of me is enough to kill you, I am the drunken demigod after allOi pirate I dont think you could kill me if there were 10 of you. Remember Im not Gdupninja just cuz i like how the name sounds.
Anyway school has started out good today. all weve been doing in class so far is catching up on work and other stuff. i have to study for this Sports and Entertainment/Market Management test tomarrow cuz im in DECA. There are 100 questions!

that's a cool name. i approve but it all depends on ithepirate.Aye, aye captain! *salutes* so, from the top of my head, how about the name Ragnarok Pirates?
i'll keep this mind when the time comes.Your wish is my command....but if any one of us makes a mistake, you can kill pirate first, cause he's the captain...
![]()
this is very true but i haven't seen that many zombies around anymore. i kinda miss them especially the head zombie aka ichi.Yep, it certainly is and the people here are the friendliest people you'll ever meet on the net. One word of caution though, stay away from the zombies....![]()
you definitely know how to take charge that's for sure. you're kinda scary...OI!I'M THE FUCKING CAPTAIN!!! YOU WANNA DIE?!?!?!
![]()
you would probably get the other mods drunk if you had your way. i agree with your assessment of the chances of your becoming a mod btw. sorry.Yeah indeed, I would bring more fun stuff to talk about but the chance og me gettin modship is bout the same as the pacific ocean turning pink![]()
not being badDefine "good"![]()

he won't kill you because i'll protect you by giving him rum and beer.Oi pirate I dont think you could kill me if there were 10 of you. Remember Im not Gdupninja just cuz i like how the name sounds.

i knew someone had shool today. it sounds like you had an easy day so far which is great to hear.Anyway school has started out good today. all weve been doing in class so far is catching up on work and other stuff. i have to study for this Sports and Entertainment/Market Management test tomarrow cuz im in DECA. There are 100 questions!
awwwwwwwww... that is such a sweet story. it's nice to know that professors do look after their students' best interests and well-being. she must really like you; why else would she keep an eye on you whether you're being good or bad in class?I was late for my class today and this prof who always notices me (she's a filthy rich old lady who always spotted ONLY me sleeping, or reciting, or whatever) told me "it's the new year and you still haven't changed."
I was like, meh. Then after class she walked over to me and asked how my thesis was coming along, and I saw that she was sincerely worried. Awww. My heart just melted. I wanted toher.

I know! I have a natural talent for making professors love me!awwwwwwwww... that is such a sweet story. it's nice to know that professors do look after their students' best interests and well-being. she must really like you; why else would she keep an eye on you whether you're being good or bad in class?

I'm just born to be noticed is all! 
Xophien? Whozzat?I was a little intimidated when I started posting in here, too
btw, Gr1mmy.....based on that moe link in your sig, you would probably get along well with Xophien![]()
You can outdrink me but no one i repeat no one can outeat me! Anyone wanna challenge me to an eatin contest step right up! Its funny cuz i eat so much and i never gain weight. Im still at around 135.Pffft a tenth of me is enough to kill you, I am the drunken demigod after all![]()
