Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mmy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Taiwan
This thread looks oddly intimidating. All senior members... ish.

Well. hi.

Sup.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hi, Gr1mmy! how are you?

don't be scared. there's a lot of people from various ranks who post here and we won't bite (except for the zombies). have fun and just don't spam. there's a lot of people on this thread who hate spammers so as long as you don't do that you'll be fine.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Don't be intimidated, we're all a bunch of kitty cats :3 Sweet and gentle and nice =D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hi grim! And I double what snoogen said. I give you a warm welcome! :confetti :hug :confetti
 

Gr1mmy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Taiwan
^^ Yosh, one familiarization post, and everything's okay!

Biggest forum I've ever been on.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I was a little intimidated when I started posting in here, too :amuse

btw, Gr1mmy.....based on that moe link in your sig, you would probably get along well with Xophien :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
which one, MH? or this thread? hehe. i also believe that MH is the biggest, and coolest manga forum all over the internet. Like, we get first hand info from Manga Editors and raw providers and stuff. yeah!
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
as captain my first order is, help me come up with a name for our crew.
Aye, aye captain! *salutes* so, from the top of my head, how about the name Ragnarok Pirates?

well as long as you guys don't spam this about pirating, it should be fine ^^

behave boys and post substantial entries. no one liner please. i like to have some conversations
Your wish is my command.... :XD but if any one of us makes a mistake, you can kill pirate first, cause he's the captain... :XD


Biggest forum I've ever been on.
Yep, it certainly is and the people here are the friendliest people you'll ever meet on the net. One word of caution though, stay away from the zombies.... :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Ah man snoogen has more posts then me in this thread! Ah well pirate I'll join up in your crew but after a month whoever has the highest bounty gets to be captain. Ah man i cant think of a cool name either for a pirate crew.
OI! :yelling I'M THE FUCKING CAPTAIN!!! YOU WANNA DIE?!?!?! :XD
and work with you? that might be fun and an adventure.
Yeah indeed, I would bring more fun stuff to talk about but the chance og me gettin modship is bout the same as the pacific ocean turning pink -_-;

there will be more to come.
Yaaaaaay! :clap

as long as you're good, i think i'll be fine
Define "good" :nod




well as long as you guys don't spam this about pirating, it should be fine ^^

behave boys and post substantial entries. no one liner please. i like to have some conversations
Me spam? Don't be daft! :shifty
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oi pirate I dont think you could kill me if there were 10 of you. Remember Im not Gdupninja just cuz i like how the name sounds.
Anyway school has started out good today. all weve been doing in class so far is catching up on work and other stuff. i have to study for this Sports and Entertainment/Market Management test tomarrow cuz im in DECA. There are 100 questions!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I was late for my class today and this prof who always notices me (she's a filthy rich old lady who always spotted ONLY me sleeping, or reciting, or whatever) told me "it's the new year and you still haven't changed."

I was like, meh. Then after class she walked over to me and asked how my thesis was coming along, and I saw that she was sincerely worried. Awww. My heart just melted. I wanted to :hug her.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Oi pirate I dont think you could kill me if there were 10 of you. Remember Im not Gdupninja just cuz i like how the name sounds.
Anyway school has started out good today. all weve been doing in class so far is catching up on work and other stuff. i have to study for this Sports and Entertainment/Market Management test tomarrow cuz im in DECA. There are 100 questions!
Pffft a tenth of me is enough to kill you, I am the drunken demigod after all :nod
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aye, aye captain! *salutes* so, from the top of my head, how about the name Ragnarok Pirates?
that's a cool name. i approve but it all depends on ithepirate.

Your wish is my command.... :XD but if any one of us makes a mistake, you can kill pirate first, cause he's the captain... :XD
i'll keep this mind when the time comes.

do i sense a possible mutiny in the future?

Yep, it certainly is and the people here are the friendliest people you'll ever meet on the net. One word of caution though, stay away from the zombies.... :XD
this is very true but i haven't seen that many zombies around anymore. i kinda miss them especially the head zombie aka ichi.

OI! :yelling I'M THE FUCKING CAPTAIN!!! YOU WANNA DIE?!?!?! :XD
you definitely know how to take charge that's for sure. you're kinda scary...

Yeah indeed, I would bring more fun stuff to talk about but the chance og me gettin modship is bout the same as the pacific ocean turning pink -_-;
you would probably get the other mods drunk if you had your way. i agree with your assessment of the chances of your becoming a mod btw. sorry.

Define "good" :nod
not being bad :p

Oi pirate I dont think you could kill me if there were 10 of you. Remember Im not Gdupninja just cuz i like how the name sounds.
he won't kill you because i'll protect you by giving him rum and beer. :amuse

Anyway school has started out good today. all weve been doing in class so far is catching up on work and other stuff. i have to study for this Sports and Entertainment/Market Management test tomarrow cuz im in DECA. There are 100 questions!
i knew someone had shool today. it sounds like you had an easy day so far which is great to hear.

when are your finals again? next week or two weeks from now?

I was late for my class today and this prof who always notices me (she's a filthy rich old lady who always spotted ONLY me sleeping, or reciting, or whatever) told me "it's the new year and you still haven't changed."

I was like, meh. Then after class she walked over to me and asked how my thesis was coming along, and I saw that she was sincerely worried. Awww. My heart just melted. I wanted to :hug her.
awwwwwwwww... that is such a sweet story. it's nice to know that professors do look after their students' best interests and well-being. she must really like you; why else would she keep an eye on you whether you're being good or bad in class?

the only reason professors know me is because i'm usually the only asian in the class or i'm the only talkative asian in the class :sweat
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
awwwwwwwww... that is such a sweet story. it's nice to know that professors do look after their students' best interests and well-being. she must really like you; why else would she keep an eye on you whether you're being good or bad in class?
I know! I have a natural talent for making professors love me! :blink

Whenever I'm absent, my classmates always report to me that the profs wonder why it's so quiet and stuff. -_- I always resent that because I'm not that talkative in class! :yelling I'm just born to be noticed is all! :darn
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but i seemed to catch your post! hehe. amazing. I even got to quote it.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeah i have no idea what happened. my computer is so weird like that. i can't wait to get back to school...
 

Gr1mmy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Taiwan
I was a little intimidated when I started posting in here, too :amuse

btw, Gr1mmy.....based on that moe link in your sig, you would probably get along well with Xophien :XD
Xophien? Whozzat?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pffft a tenth of me is enough to kill you, I am the drunken demigod after all :nod
You can outdrink me but no one i repeat no one can outeat me! Anyone wanna challenge me to an eatin contest step right up! Its funny cuz i eat so much and i never gain weight. Im still at around 135.
Well yeah that was random so......... Yeah its raining alot over here and im wearin a new hoody. The weather down here is pretty weird. Yesterday it was hot, the day before it was cold and now today its pourin.
 

Gr1mmy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Taiwan
That's interesting. I'm around 135 as well. And I tend to eat everything in sight ^^.

It's 67 degrees. In Maryland. In January.

Anything wrong with that?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah thats kinda warm for a place all the way up there. One of my homies just came back from NY and he said it was freezing. Another one of my friends came back from Canada. Damn those places are too cold but now that he is back from Canada I can go to Champs and get a discount! :kukuku
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top