- Joined
- Apr 15, 2006
- Messages
- 146
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Yea, I feel the same at the moment, everything is sketches and I can't finnish, at least with my ES21 fanart that is... I'm way too hooked on current Hirumamo events to do some decent fanart (ecchiecchi mind of mine)
Fortunatly I'm starting in a new school in febuary (animation/cg artist) so I'll be drawing even more in school from now on ;3 luve that ^__^
And u really should come join in dA! That would be great! Make sound if u do! :3
Fortunatly I'm starting in a new school in febuary (animation/cg artist) so I'll be drawing even more in school from now on ;3 luve that ^__^
And u really should come join in dA! That would be great! Make sound if u do! :3


*does the Marco-like evil eyes thingie at Hoshi-kun mostly* Especially since you're both so good >.>

(and yeah, doing this for the sake of those who can't should be the motto of all translators, even though some do this for the sake of their ego
) Since I'm pretty sure you're not losing to me [SIZEpt=1](by much)[/SIZEpt] on how much you love ES21, you should show it to the world too, by finishing your artworks
woah, can't remember that ever happening before!)
I'm speechless 



(& Hoshi wonders if he'll ever go back to black hair again..? Or is he bleached forever?? O.o) XD





Good thing they're all great
I just love the first one, it cracks me up each time... But the one you made for me still holds a special place in my heart 





