Os.Hoshi's Es21 Contributions! =D | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Os.Hoshi's Es21 Contributions! =D

Mirror

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Yea, I feel the same at the moment, everything is sketches and I can't finnish, at least with my ES21 fanart that is... I'm way too hooked on current Hirumamo events to do some decent fanart (ecchiecchi mind of mine)
Fortunatly I'm starting in a new school in febuary (animation/cg artist) so I'll be drawing even more in school from now on ;3 luve that ^__^
And u really should come join in dA! That would be great! Make sound if u do! :3

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
I want you girls to imagine what it would be if I released my translations only up to page 15 each time :oh

Alright, now stop screaming :p

So, in the same way I don't drop my translations midway for the sake of those who can't read japanese, you should finish your artworks for the sake of those who can't draw! :yelling *does the Marco-like evil eyes thingie at Hoshi-kun mostly* Especially since you're both so good >.>

OS.Hoshi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Guatemala
I'm way too hooked on current Hirumamo events to do some decent fanart (ecchiecchi mind of mine)
Kekeke! I've been visiting the LJ HiruMamo community. & with the latest chaps, you guys over there seem reeeally on fire! XD The discussions are tremendous! 8D It was once kinda like that at the Romance Thread in the DHS Locker Room. A shame, really, that there arent many members as active anymore.. <_<

Mirror said:
Fortunatly I'm starting in a new school in febuary (animation/cg artist) so I'll be drawing even more in school from now on ;3 luve that ^__^
Seriously?? O.o CONGRATULATIONS, Mirror!! ^_____^ It'll be awesome to meet more great artists in person! I'm sure you'll have lotsa fun! :thumbs

I want you girls to imagine what it would be if I released my translations only up to page 15 each time :oh
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *endless dispair*

mean xophy said:
Alright, now stop screaming :p

So, in the same way I don't drop my translations midway for the sake of those who can't read japanese, you should finish your artworks for the sake of those who can't draw! :yelling *does the Marco-like evil eyes thingie at Hoshi-kun mostly* Especially since you're both so good >.>
(you just called me "kun"! Is that ok?? o.O;; XD) IAA!! Marco evil eyes!! *shiver & drops to the ground*

Aww.. you're right Xophy =_= "For the sake of those who cant." That really strikes me ^__^ Thanks a lot for your encouragement. After all, I want to show how much I love Es21!! >.< So Finish stuff I must! OORAA!

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France
Kekeke! I've been visiting the LJ HiruMamo community. & with the latest chaps, you guys over there seem reeeally on fire! XD The discussions are tremendous! 8D It was once kinda like that at the Romance Thread in the DHS Locker Room. A shame, really, that there arent many members as active anymore.. <_<
I blame the fangirls. You're too quiet >.> The amount of squealing in these past weeks are been decreasing a lot :darn

(you just called me "kun"! Is that ok?? o.O;; XD)
Yeah it's okay >.> Takami for example calls Wakana "Wakana-kun" :3

Aww.. you're right Xophy =_= "For the sake of those who cant." That really strikes me ^__^ Thanks a lot for your encouragement. After all, I want to show how much I love Es21!! >.< So Finish stuff I must! OORAA!
It's the same thing with my translations, really, the main reason why I do them is because I wanna scream to the world how much I love ES21 :amuse (and yeah, doing this for the sake of those who can't should be the motto of all translators, even though some do this for the sake of their ego -_-;) Since I'm pretty sure you're not losing to me [SIZEpt=1](by much)[/SIZEpt] on how much you love ES21, you should show it to the world too, by finishing your artworks

Mirror

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
-THAT- would be plain evil T___T ...I would die... !!! (especially since the Hirumamo-ness of ch 265 began at like page 18!!! :yelling

Well Xophy-kun, I'm finnishing alot of Hirumamo art these days due to turn of events in the story and big glee of certain HiruMamo communities But I'm being resonable, so to not freak out this community too, and not posting my scribble nonses here ^W^ ...

But since you're right about the whole share what u can with the world, I'll put up a couple of sketchy es21 things in the gallery >D

I should go there to ramble out my HM-fangirl! I see ^W^
(Yea, I've -never- seen HiruMamo at LJ be that packed! Theres allmost a new post each day! before it could be once a month! >.> And did u see the discussion by dautingfire !__! It ended at 75 replies :o woah, can't remember that ever happening before!)

I blame the fangirls. You're too quiet >.> The amount of squealing in these past weeks are been decreasing a lot :darn
How can that possibly be???? With the amount of goody-stuff comming up in the manga these weeks, -everyone- should be squealing!! (or, perhaps not those who wanna see Hiruma the ever-undying devil >.>)

*goes to put up fanart*

Last edited:

OS.Hoshi

Reaction score
Country
Guatemala
Not much to see here, folks. Just notifying u 'bout my latest icon dumps & sigs.. <_< Everything's found in the first post

& yeah, behold! THIS month, there's no Es21 char in my sig, OMAIGADW!!!! ...Actually, Sena, Ryo, & Yoi ARE in the bg of my sig. But u cant tell XD

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France
ZOMG! So you do like other mangas besides ES21?! :blink I'm speechless :p

BTW, just in case you don't know, SK's mangaka Hiroyuki Takei will be publishing a joint one-shot with Stan Lee in the special April release of Jump Square :amuse This will definitely be something to check :nuts

Last edited:

OS.Hoshi

Reaction score
Country
Guatemala
Kekekeke, you're so funny! :notrust

Of course I like other manga, Xophien. ^__^ I love sequential arts! I just dont read as many bcuz of lack of time.. After SK got cut (about 2 yrs ago, I think..?), I started reading piles of manga, among them was es21. Then as I got busy, the only one that remained was ES cuz it was the one I liked most!

But it's still not the only manga I like, it's just THE BEST!! X3 & btw, I had already posted a comment on that link u put up, u silly!

*yawn & stretch* Hello, anybody who's there XD Just wanted to let ya know I've finally opened my D-A account! 8D This way, it'll encourage me more to finish whatever fanart I start +D

So far, I've got 4 Es21 pieces & 3 scraps (two of the pics were already on my gallery here at MH, tho.. <_<)

OS.Hoshi's D-A! 8D

Feb fanarts...

& two vector drawing of Yoichi~~~! ^.^ Cuz he's the greatest!! :luv (& Hoshi wonders if he'll ever go back to black hair again..? Or is he bleached forever?? O.o) XD

And.... I found these icons around my old files that I never quite finished. But I'm not really gonna do anything else to them, so I figured, why not share 'em? Maybe someone will like it ^^;

Sorry if it hurts ur eyes due to too much animation +D &.... I'll update the first post lateh~ <_< Enjoy! =D

Last edited:

mathi36

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
...:o Just awesome!! Keep up the good Work!!

black_burn

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
very cool gallery , great colourings.

OS.Hoshi

Reaction score
Country
Guatemala
thanks guys. Long time I no visit this forum +D Sorry...

soo, for an update at last. 4 NEW FANARTS!!! Aint that sweet? =D

I made Karin for Xophien. No steal you! >=O

As always I say.. everything I've shown can be found on the first post of this thread ^_^

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France
I just love how your art style seems kinda different in all the pictures :D Good thing they're all great :XD I just love the first one, it cracks me up each time... But the one you made for me still holds a special place in my heart :love

Keep up the good work, OS-tan :worship

Roxine

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
I love your style :O the last one is particularly terrific ♥

THE KING

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
India
Ur sigs are so cool.

.soldier!

Reaction score
Country
United States
i wish i could draw as good as you! oh i just wanted to know what part of Guatemala you are from?

OS.Hoshi

Reaction score
Country
Guatemala
Thanks dudes. I'm always very grateful for your comments! =3

Two new es21 pieces:

+ I'm also displaying some of the recaps I've done for Xophien & YoiMamo are included in my new ID pic =3

I just love how your art style seems kinda different in all the pictures
You're rigth, I dont seem to be consistent +D I'm still trying things.

I love your style :O the last one is particularly terrific ♥
Thank you! That one has taken me the LONGEST. & I changed the bg

Ur sigs are so cool.
Free for anyone to use. Thanks! =3

i just wanted to know what part of Guatemala you are from?
from the capital. =3 Why? You've visited there?

eswaranma

Reaction score
Country
El Salvador
Hello!! Hoshi sama!!! WOW... all your art is amaizing!!!

OS.Hoshi

Reaction score
Country
Guatemala
Eswaranma!! You're now a member!!! Welcome to MH!! :confetti

Muchas gracias ^___^ puedes usar cualquier icon/sig que eh echo si quieres XD (tambien empesar tu propio thread! 83)Me alegra verte por aqui! :yaha

Last edited:

Giilshark

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
nice jobs OS.Hoshi :D

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score