All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFranky

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
199
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
May I ask when the winner(s) will be announced this week?^^ I'm waiting for this since lunch(MEZ) Pls tell us sakura-aneki :3

And yes, I can't wait^^
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm sorry McFranky it doesn't depend on me anymore. You should aask stiluz. Though I'll go and ask him now maybe he's already working on it. It takes some time :)
I know you're impatient but please wait just a little more <3
Thanks!
 

McFranky

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
199
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok Stiluz announced it and....woa awesome, unbelieveable
:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa

Thanks to everyone who made this possible...15 votes....this is madness xD
 

Uozumi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yes they are uozumi , though I don't know what that would help... since no one comments on those threads , and the discussions should be here anyway...
<hr noshade size="1">
riice that coloring you made of rukia and byakuya page is awesome! I absolutely love the hair!!!!
The other entries are great too ^-^ just that that one is my fav this time :)
I thought the purpose of this thread was so the entries wouldn't get burried in the entry thread and then once voting was over, it could be reopened so discussion over past contest wouldn't clutter this thread.
 

ShadowScythe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Daaaaaamn.... Everyone else's entries in Advance 03-05 make mine look like crap. That's what I get for thinking I'm advanced after only winning one amateur contest.


Oh, and Caracols, awesome Itachi! He looks even more crazy/badass in colour.
 
Last edited:

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Ok Stiluz announced it and....woa awesome, unbelieveable
:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa

Thanks to everyone who made this possible...15 votes....this is madness xD
THIS - IS - SPARTA!!!
 

McFranky

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
199
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I knew someone would react on this xD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Mrs Hatake? hhaahha lol reminds me of someone else here on MH :3
anyway , I love your entry for the fan art of the month :) The costume looks awesome! Well done!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Ok Stiluz announced it and....woa awesome, unbelieveable
:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa

Thanks to everyone who made this possible...15 votes....this is madness xD
Congratulations McFranky, I’m not sure whether I voted for sure. :occa :kkthumbs

:confetti:confetti
:confetti​
 

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Congratulations McFranky, I’m not sure whether I voted for sure. :occa :kkthumbs

:confetti:confetti
:confetti​
I am sure that i vote for McF-sensei, too :) congrats for 4th. And 5th i think xD the results aint even out up till now, but i think (sure) you have won :p

And now in 6th there are just 2 good colorings imo by : Mugiwara_no_Jack and Wäyen.
I hope i ´ll win.
 

McFranky

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
199
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oz WOULD be the 4th and the second win was a tie...so now real win..^^

Next time I'll enter the advanced contest

Btw. I'M waiting Stiluz xD
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Coming up, sorry for the wait! Been a bit busy lately, hehe.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
stiluz.... already done :3 nobody blames ANYoNE her OK?!?! we all have problems work and other things to do :) so yea <3
 

McFranky

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
199
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not blaming, I'm just very impatient :3

This time it was just a reminder^^ I just don't want to wait till I go to sleep^^

And wow here, my 4th amateur win, thats very unique^^
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
You know you are talented McFranky ;)

So welcome aboard to the Advanced league :)
 

McFranky

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
199
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
owwwww thanks bax
:gigglebunny:gigglebunny:gigglebunny:gigglebunny
I'm very happy that my style gets many votes...or is it one piece?^^
 

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
owwwww thanks bax
or is it one piece?^^
Yeah it is One Piece McF Sensei xD.No, But i will be your Successor, Sensei! I already got third on my first contest xD. I think that is quite a great result. I hope we will later meet in advanced and outclass the Naruto-Colorists (I like Naruto, but there are to many advanced Naruto Colorists) with One Piece Art :hi5
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
stiluz.... already done :3
I'm so confused ;___;


Oh, btw, I'm sure you've noticed, but we're using a new format for submissions and voting, and a new type of Winners/Results Thread. Feel free to give feedback on this.
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so am I! ;_; What am I confused about???? *is confused*
lol :3

aaahheeemm congratz to MCFranky (again so I won't be off topic XD)
 

ShadowScythe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
3rd?! That's a hell of a lot better than I expected with all those other awesome entries.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top