- Joined
- Jan 13, 2008
- Messages
- 152
- Reaction score
- 59
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
When did the Amateur #6 will results will be out? I cant wait ^^
thanks yo. I am such an idiot, because i voted for Mugiwara no Jack xD. Just because of me he is second ^^
Seems a little bit easier, too, heh.
Humm, yours was a bit more neat in the formatting though.I like the way you guys are doing the 2008 Art Contest Results thread.
Why didn't I think of thatSeems a little bit easier, too, heh.
That's already fine with me.. Thanks to those who voted! xD
Good luck in the Advanced contest, I hope you win that one too.Oz WOULD be the 4th and the second win was a tie...so now real win..^^
Next time I'll enter the advanced contest
Btw. I'M waiting Stiluz xD

Well, there's no point of having to state which category in the format then, unless someone is being captain obvious (! ^^)Post Format
Code:
Manga: "..."
Characters: "..."
Category: "(B&W or Colored)"
(medium size thumbnail)
"credits, other comments"
Spoiler: Example (click to show/hide)
Manga: Naruto
Characters: Hidan, Kakuzu & Shikamaru
Category: Colored
Fan Art made by Dynamic Dragon
Right.
1) You should read the March Fan Art Contest Thread which is now changed to the format.
2)If you normally spot a mistake in one of the moderator's sections you either send a note to the moderator of the section or to his "higher-ups".
3)As you probably noticed I did not make that thread. I was gone that time and when I came back I was told that the new format will be applied to fan art contest starting with February.
Now either continue this discussion through PMs or PMs the higher-ups. I answered here earlier since everyone is entitled to know , since the announcement hasn't been made up to this point.
Quoting myself...in earlier post.so , even though I agree with them being separate that's how they'll be from now on.
No Sil, we got your point. There is a mix-up somewhere and we're sorting it out. Thanks for bringing it up here.I don't feel like continuing this "discussion". It sounds to me like your taking my suggestions or inquiries as if I were blaming someone.
