All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When did the Amateur #6 will results will be out? I cant wait ^^
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
aren't you impatient :)
tomorrow evening or on Wednesday morning
I really wish you guys would stop asking already , it's not like we'd forget to if you didn't.
 

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yay first baybeehh!! ^___________^

hah... its a good feeling :D thanks yo. I am such an idiot, because i voted for Mugiwara no Jack xD. Just because of me he is second ^^
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But I think I voted for you, so it is more or less the same ^^

I want to thanks everyone who voted for me, was a nice contest (and a close one as well ^^)
 

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
[qoute=Mugiwara_No_Jack]But I think I voted for you, so it is more or less the same ^^[/quote]

lol ^^


It is like that: I only vote for the good ones. I cant even understand why that Pain Coloring got so much votes oO It wasnt that good, like Wäyen´s Coloring. But Who cares... I WON!!! ^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I like the way you guys are doing the 2008 Art Contest Results thread.

Why didn't I think of that :darn Seems a little bit easier, too, heh.
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I like the way you guys are doing the 2008 Art Contest Results thread.

Why didn't I think of that :darn Seems a little bit easier, too, heh.
Humm, yours was a bit more neat in the formatting though.
 

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh damn just scoored third .... fuck shit xD Why you One Piece Fans dont vote it xDDD
 

KALiZU

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
452
Reaction score
163
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yey, I'm 2nd place!! :D That's already fine with me.. Thanks to those who voted! xD
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Oz WOULD be the 4th and the second win was a tie...so now real win..^^

Next time I'll enter the advanced contest

Btw. I'M waiting Stiluz xD
Good luck in the Advanced contest, I hope you win that one too. :D
 

Silhouette

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Shouldn't then fan art contest been closed and a poll was put up like few days ago? Or did I get the submission and deadline dates wrong?
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Some small technical difficulties, stay tuned.


OK, all tech-stuff solved, everything's up.
 
Last edited:

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thx man i just waited to join a contest again. ( i left some out for a time:P)
 

Silhouette

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
In the fan art contest, Why do we have both BW and coloured in the same poll? Shouldn't I be able to vote for both instead of having to choose just one category to vote for?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
no. I don't remember if it was mentioned but we're placing them all together from now on.They've been merged. It's been decided(not by me xD was gone when it was) so , even though I agree with them being separate that's how they'll be from now on.
 
Last edited:

Silhouette

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
I see.
Post Format
Code:

Manga: "..."
Characters: "..."
Category: "(B&W or Colored)"

(medium size thumbnail)

"credits, other comments"

Spoiler: Example (click to show/hide)

Manga: Naruto
Characters: Hidan, Kakuzu & Shikamaru
Category: Colored



Fan Art made by Dynamic Dragon
Well, there's no point of having to state which category in the format then, unless someone is being captain obvious (! ^^)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Right.
1) You should read the March Fan Art Contest Thread which is now changed to the format.
2)If you normally spot a mistake in one of the moderator's sections you either send a note to the moderator of the section or to his "higher-ups".
3)As you probably noticed I did not make that thread. I was gone that time and when I came back I was told that the new format will be applied to fan art contest starting with February.

Now either continue this discussion through PMs or PMs the higher-ups. I answered here earlier since everyone is entitled to know , since the announcement hasn't been made up to this point.
 

Silhouette

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Right.
1) You should read the March Fan Art Contest Thread which is now changed to the format.
2)If you normally spot a mistake in one of the moderator's sections you either send a note to the moderator of the section or to his "higher-ups".
3)As you probably noticed I did not make that thread. I was gone that time and when I came back I was told that the new format will be applied to fan art contest starting with February.

Now either continue this discussion through PMs or PMs the higher-ups. I answered here earlier since everyone is entitled to know , since the announcement hasn't been made up to this point.

1) The format wasn't changed in the Feb thread where you decided to merge the two categories and what brought this issue up. It's also where what I got what I quoted from.
2) This is a discussion thread, unless it's the supposed to be full of "oh great piece" and " oh than you <3).
3) I wasn't popinting fingers, I was merely making a suggestion.

I don't feel like continuing this "discussion". It sounds to me like your taking my suggestions or inquiries as if I were blaming someone.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so , even though I agree with them being separate that's how they'll be from now on.
Quoting myself...in earlier post.
Well, probably because I am. As it sounds to me like you are blaming.But that doesn't matter anymore.
The problem in question will probably be discussed and we'll see what the end result will be.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I don't feel like continuing this "discussion". It sounds to me like your taking my suggestions or inquiries as if I were blaming someone.
No Sil, we got your point. There is a mix-up somewhere and we're sorting it out. Thanks for bringing it up here.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top