Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Baka ahou~, watch it. Seriously its not that bad...although not the best sport in the world, and there is too much fucking pauses and break >___> but yea, its kinda interesting...
The time they broadcast it at your palce is only a one hour difference from mine right? I Mean wtf You reallt think I'm gon stay awake 'round 4am to watch a sport I have no interest in? If they'd broadcast it at a better time here I'd prolly watch it but as it is, hell no. I dun' care if it's live or not but ffs who the hell wathces that at 4 in the mornin'? I gots pr0n to watch then..
I just remembered a story a few years ago. I had known this guy for a few days and when we talked we had so much stuff in common. Then he asked me out, so we went for a movie. Pretty decent. Then on our way home he told me in the car "you just made it stiff."

and I was like... 0.0

and he said "aren't you gonna do anything about it?" and he tried to lean closer and I got out of the car and slammed the door to his face. Jackass.

just sharing. That was definitely a stupid thing to do. :laser I never talked to him again.
You should've slammed his stiffnes a couple of time with the door..

I mean I'm obnoixious when I'm drunk n' I've gotten away with some pretty weird shit.. I take i he was sober? Maybe I'm just that charming :D
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
iThePirate would you have done the same if it was a rock star of somethin?
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ame= american, fut= football, right? but... where did you get that name?
Im american and i think football is BORING, Right up there with baseball. I prefer to watch my sport which is basketball, constant entertainment.
i cant stand basket ball (im i grew up like 20 miles from where basketball was invented). to me, it's as bad as nascar. they bo back and forth (or round and round) and the score is constanly going up (the laps keep ticking down) until a fight starts (someone crashes) then it gets a brief spot on sportscenter (it gets a brief spot on sportscenter :p) followed by the winner and score. (followed by the winner and who all the losers were.)

He's lucky you didn't kick the stiff part. :XD
EXACTLY what i was thinking XD

so wut do you guys think of the new sig? i might still go back to the one eva made for me... or go steal another...

and where is nee-chan? she keeps either not posting in here or ignoring my posts...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
is that a real pic, rabb? or something from the net?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
iThePirate would you have done the same if it was a rock star of somethin?
Whaddya mean? If a rock star had told me "you just made it stiff, aren't you gonna do anything about it?"
I'd cut it off n shove it down his throat n then promote him as the first man to ever have throatf-ed himself.

I dun swing that way :XD

If it was a female though I'd ask her why she didnt use the term wet instead... :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
helloooooo~~~!!!!! how's everyone doing? :amuse

I miss you guys! Things should calm down for me soon though. and I hope all the zombies around here are behaving themselves :shakefist

and, erm....not to act like the evil enforcer when I haven't been around in ages, but let's watch the conversation, ok? Keep it reasonably PG, please ^^
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
PY!!!!!!!!! :glomp

i missed you a lot! i hope school hasn't been too overwhelming :darn

anyway, i will be going to new orleans tomorrow afternoon and won't get back until early monday morning. i hope everyone behaves and do NOT spam while i'm gone. if you do, my sister will tell me and i will not be too pleased aka no pictures :notrust

i'll miss you guys a lot so :bye
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
is that a real pic, rabb? or something from the net?
both :p its a real pic i stole from the net. a photographer who lives in alaska and likes wolves took it.

helloooooo~~~!!!!! how's everyone doing? :amuse

I miss you guys! Things should calm down for me soon though. and I hope all the zombies around here are behaving themselves :shakefist

and, erm....not to act like the evil enforcer when I haven't been around in ages, but let's watch the conversation, ok? Keep it reasonably PG, please ^^
wut is this pg you speak of? :p come on! at least let 'em go to pg-13. to the best of my knowledge, the youngest poster in here was 13 :p

ooooh, i saw ur namesake of sci-fi tonight :p

so how is school going? and when u gonna be back to modding, huh?

anyway, i will be going to new orleans tomorrow afternoon and won't get back until early monday morning. i hope everyone behaves and do NOT spam while i'm gone. if you do, my sister will tell me and i will not be too pleased aka no pictures :notrust

i'll miss you guys a lot so :bye
lol, sweet lil steph is gunna be there for the tail end of marti gras? XD well i definatly want pictures! fortinatly, mh is dead as hell, so no worries about spaming :p take care of urself, don't get plastered, and if anyone gets to fresh, knee 'em where they dont wasnna be knee'd! XD

and i better not stumble across any pics of u on the web journeys :p
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
PY!!!!!!!!! :glomp

i missed you a lot! i hope school hasn't been too overwhelming :darne
snoogen!!! :glomp

wait, what should I call you now? I'm confused :oh But I like your new name :amuse

I miss you guys too!! School isn't really overwhelming at the moment, just busy. Once I settle into a good study routine, I should be able to be here more ^^ Have fun in New Orleans!

ooooh, i saw ur namesake of sci-fi tonight :p
my sci-fi namesake? who do you mean? Yomiko? :headscratch

so how is school going? and when u gonna be back to modding, huh?
School is good, finding a parking spot that's not in a different zipcode than my classes is a bit of a nightmare though :darn gotta wait till the middle of the semester, when everyone starts skipping class, and then the good parking spots open up :amuse

I should be back soon, so don't cry too much, and keep an eye on those zombies. I know I can count on you for that :thumbs

and btw, I hope you're both pulling through from our great tragedy of last weekend :scry
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ame= american, fut= football, right? but... where did you get that name?

i cant stand basket ball (im i grew up like 20 miles from where basketball was invented). to me, it's as bad as nascar. they bo back and forth (or round and round) and the score is constanly going up (the laps keep ticking down) until a fight starts (someone crashes) then it gets a brief spot on sportscenter (it gets a brief spot on sportscenter :p) followed by the winner and score. (followed by the winner and who all the losers were.)



EXACTLY what i was thinking XD

so wut do you guys think of the new sig? i might still go back to the one eva made for me... or go steal another...

and where is nee-chan? she keeps either not posting in here or ignoring my posts...

Rabb.......your crazy. Jk, but comparing Basketball to Nascar is insane. Basketball is the most entertaining sport and it requires the most skill. So your saying you would rather watch a sport with constant breaks, that takes forever, then a sport where their is constant action?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
mh is dead as hell, so no worries about spaming :p
my gamble - the day mh is dead I'll :strip


Im american and i think football is BORING, Right up there with baseball. I prefer to watch my sport which is basketball, constant entertainment.
Baseball is boring, but american football isn't boring during the none-dead moments

what I've always wondered: we call soccer = football, but football is american football but I don't see many football in it, maybe american handball rugby would be better no? :headscratch
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
When I was a kid i thought about that too. Why the hell do they call it football? I mean soccer is so much more deserving of the name than American football. The only people who kick in american football are the punter and kicker.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i have no idea where the name came from, but now its tradition, so no chance of getting them to change the name. x.x

as for basket ball being exciting.... x.x i could easily sleep threw a game.

@ yomiko :sweatdrop typo. meant to say "on sci-fi" ROD was on last night. and the zombies dont need much watching. sakura is too busy with school, and ichi is too busy with work (although im talking to him right now on msn XD) and you could always bike to school :p or is there too much snow in ur area? :blink
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I respect your opinion rabb, honestly unless Im not playing in it or if im not there live, ill sleep through any whole sports game....... except for basketball cuz i watch other players and pick up new moves and stuff. i practically learned how to play basketball by watching Allen Iverson.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
@koen - American handball rugby. I was rofl'ing at that. :rofl

i have no idea where the name came from, but now its tradition, so no chance of getting them to change the name. x.x
The term soccer is British, i was arguing against it with some guy, when he gave me this link which pretty much shut me up, after i found out it was all true. So yea..like everything, the Americans stole it. >____>;
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
@koen - American handball rugby. I was rofl'ing at that. :rofl
at least someone who thought of this being a joke ;)


The term soccer is British, i was arguing about it with some guy, when he gave me this link which pretty much shut me up, after i found out it was all true. So yea..like everything, the Americans stole it. >____>;
soccer can ben english but in our language we say voetbal

voet = foot
bal= ball

so literraly voetbal should be football
 
Last edited:

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I respect your opinion rabb, honestly unless Im not playing in it or if im not there live, ill sleep through any whole sports game....... except for basketball cuz i watch other players and pick up new moves and stuff. i practically learned how to play basketball by watching Allen Iverson.
lol, i learned from space jam. prolly why i suck so much at it. i can get into any game i play (no matter how much i suck) so i understand you, but there are some sports i just CANT watch.
link[/url] which pretty much shut me up, after i found out it was all true. So yea..like everything, the Americans stole it. >____>;
hey hey hey. firstly, we prefer "liberated" XD second "imitation is the highest form of flattery" ;) so how come u guys didnt keep using it?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I had too much sushi tonight. A friend of mine was having his 30th birthday party and we went to a sushi restaurant and we eat and eat and eat. I never saw so much salmon sashimi in my life. :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:O That must have cost a lot...or was it a buffet? I love buffets~ :D

rabb said:
Ame= american, fut= football, right? but... where did you get that name?
ES21, i think:oh
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Buffets are the best resturants in the world! I can eat all I want for $8.56 at the place by my house. Now im making myself hungry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top