- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The time they broadcast it at your palce is only a one hour difference from mine right? I Mean wtf You reallt think I'm gon stay awake 'round 4am to watch a sport I have no interest in? If they'd broadcast it at a better time here I'd prolly watch it but as it is, hell no. I dun' care if it's live or not but ffs who the hell wathces that at 4 in the mornin'? I gots pr0n to watch then..Baka ahou~, watch it. Seriously its not that bad...although not the best sport in the world, and there is too much fucking pauses and break >___> but yea, its kinda interesting...
You should've slammed his stiffnes a couple of time with the door..I just remembered a story a few years ago. I had known this guy for a few days and when we talked we had so much stuff in common. Then he asked me out, so we went for a movie. Pretty decent. Then on our way home he told me in the car "you just made it stiff."
and I was like... 0.0
and he said "aren't you gonna do anything about it?" and he tried to lean closer and I got out of the car and slammed the door to his face. Jackass.
just sharing. That was definitely a stupid thing to do.I never talked to him again.
I mean I'm obnoixious when I'm drunk n' I've gotten away with some pretty weird shit.. I take i he was sober? Maybe I'm just that charming

I never talked to him again.
) followed by the winner and score. (followed by the winner and who all the losers were.)






But I like your new name 


typo. meant to say "on sci-fi" ROD was on last night. and the zombies dont need much watching. sakura is too busy with school, and ichi is too busy with work (although im talking to him right now on msn XD) and you could always bike to school 

