- Joined
- Oct 4, 2007
- Messages
- 1,001
- Reaction score
- 166
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Yes of course... JC-kun you're welcomed! But only coverz ok?TheGameJC said:oka gaara , I can participate?
Yes of course... JC-kun you're welcomed! But only coverz ok?TheGameJC said:oka gaara , I can participate?

Yo VASSiLi!... Sorry I haven't updated the first post from a while... But it's exam periode for me and I need to work a lil' bit my studies... I won't be available for a moment... But I've contacted Sakura-aneki & Kaylee... And they will do the jobVASSiLi said:Gaara please, update first post and say to Kaylee to clean this thread![]()

Ahem *cough* it only happened once to me oki? I had some IRL work !Gaara-kun said:I know that most of them doesn't connect that much
What do you mean by clean this thread?Vassili said:Gaara please, update first post and say to Kaylee to clean this thread
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5781/ch277p01cleanep4.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4016/ch277p01colorev0.jpgoka gaara , I can participate?
Why shouldn't he/she be?Just asking, are zaija even alowed to post his/her draws in this thread?
Upload it on Imageshack please , deviant art does not allow copy written material to be posted there , even if you did the coloring the line art belongs to Kishimoto thus is copy written .
I just didn't see her/his name in the first post by Gaara-DonoWhy shouldn't he/she be?