Cover The Naruto Coverz Project Thread!

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
TheGameJC said:
oka gaara , I can participate?
Yes of course... JC-kun you're welcomed! But only coverz ok?
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Gaara please, update first post and say to Kaylee to clean this thread ;)
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Ah here we go with yet another one...




Me and imageshack are not on friendly terms... -__-;;






Moderator Notice:
Added to first post. Thank you!~ sakura-aneki
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Just a note to add:
Please name the lineart maker... Who have created the lines you've used in your coloring
VASSiLi said:
Gaara please, update first post and say to Kaylee to clean this thread ;)
Yo VASSiLi!... Sorry I haven't updated the first post from a while... But it's exam periode for me and I need to work a lil' bit my studies... I won't be available for a moment... But I've contacted Sakura-aneki & Kaylee... And they will do the job ;)
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy


Suigetsu
Juugo

Moderator Notice:
Added to first post. Thank you!~ sakura-aneki
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Gaara-kun said:
I know that most of them doesn't connect that much
Ahem *cough* it only happened once to me oki? I had some IRL work !

And here are some of my works.... God it's been like ages since I last colored a page ;______;





Vassili said:
Gaara please, update first post and say to Kaylee to clean this thread
What do you mean by clean this thread?

Moderator Notice:
Added mine as well.~ sakura-aneki
 
Last edited:

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Many posts are stupid (all my posts are stupid xD)
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Just asking, are zaija even alowed to post his/her draws in this thread?
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
more one xD

cover 348 8D

Suigetsu ;S


cleaned by Shade :)
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I know that only MH-Artist's can contribute o_o
Boh, ask to Gaara the rules xD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
more one xD

cover 348 8D

Suigetsu ;S


cleaned by Shade :)
Upload it on Imageshack please , deviant art does not allow copy written material to be posted there , even if you did the coloring the line art belongs to Kishimoto thus is copy written .
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well ,excuse me but my name isn't there neither.
What Gaara-dono wrote there are just some examples of artists , not all of them. If you want us to make a complete list you'll have to wait cur there are too many good artists on this forum.
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hi! As I promised to my friend Gaara-Dono, here my other contribution (with shade's support)
Creditz:
Line: Shade
The background is inspired from DD's job (but DD's BG is better; my BG suks :()


Sakura, you forgot it! If you don't forgot, excuse me =)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
no I did not forget >.> I started from end to the first post cuz I don't know which Gaara-dono placed and where he left off ...and I only made a few , you can see a green message from me under theyr comment(Same comment) after I added them to the first post. I will continue to add tomorrow , and hopefully I'll get a reply from gaara-dono with where he left of. Been busy all day so I didn't have time to check every comment and see fi he posted them in the first post.
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Upload it on Imageshack please , deviant art does not allow copy written material to be posted there , even if you did the coloring the line art belongs to Kishimoto thus is copy written .
hmmm.... ok :)




232 cleaned ;)

 
Last edited:

*Mel*

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
665
Reaction score
129
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hey ppl...
Prob no one care but I have an annoucement... I'm going to quit colouring for now due school problems (I haven't been dedicating my time to it, and a 0 in physics today made me realize that...so If I want to become something in the s*** country I have to try harder) sooo I won't be able to contribute any more...prob in some holidays when I get some free time...but I really should forget that PC exists...or my dad is going to kill me =/

Moderator Notice:
If you want to tell Mel something about the announcement she made , please send her a PM.Thank you!~ sakura-aneki
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top