New Manga Editor Membergroup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathi36

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
484
Reaction score
103
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Hey,

I'd like to receive the Manga Editor status:p *way too formal*

I'm the leader and founder of Chibisuke-Scans.
We only released 5 chapters of OverDrive till now
but more are to come:D.
Our releases can be found at our main site.
Also I vouch for Lyre and Kid.21. Both of them are working with much effort!
thanks

see ya~
 

Mr. Death

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
205
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, I think I qualifiy I am the head guy of JAC Group, and I have released more than 5 mQ releases.
 

Jaded_Daemon

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hey, I can be a fancy brown?
I'm a cleaner for Maximum7. I've cleaned my fair share of HQ Bleach pages since chapter 304.
I believe ExiledVip3r or chiresakura will be able to vouch for me.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I demand to put a voting up to change the color of our name

Like hot pink or babyblue!

XD
Hot Pink??!!! You will have almost all the male Manga Editors comiing after you :p


Hey,

I'd like to receive the Manga Editor status:p *way too formal*

I'm the leader and founder of Chibisuke-Scans.
We only released 5 chapters of OverDrive till now
but more are to come:D.
Our releases can be found at our main site.
Also I vouch for Lyre and Kid.21. Both of them are working with much effort!
thanks

see ya~

Hi mathi36, done! Hope to see your group picking up new series too in future.

Hey, I can be a fancy brown?
I'm a cleaner for Maximum7. I've cleaned my fair share of HQ Bleach pages since chapter 304.
I believe ExiledVip3r or chiresakura will be able to vouch for me.

Hey Jaded Daemon, can you get either one of them to vouch for you? Sorry, because i don't really see you around :)
 

mathi36

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
484
Reaction score
103
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
thanks a lot!!
yeah, we're trying to find a translator for Area no Kishi right now. Hope someone will help us.
 

Tobi Uchiha

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
331
Reaction score
258
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hi everyone! I'm a cleaner of the swedish Manga Editor-group helz0ne. im sure the leader, emer, will vouche for me ^^
 

chiresakura

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi, I just noticed this thread and Jaded Daemon's post. I'll vouch for Jaded_Daemon and nereidaia as staff with Maximum7.

PS - Thanks to whoever gave *me* Manga Editor status too ^_^

PPS - I like hot pink. So does ExiledVip3r, so we'll cast M7's vote for hot pink, too :3
 
Last edited:

Binky

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
132
Reaction score
147
Gender
Male
Country
Scotland
Hot Pink??!!! You will have almost all the male Manga Editors comiing after you :p
fxu and I are of one mind in this issue, truly, for the style-conscious Manga Editor, hot pink is the only choice. :amuse
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Hi everyone! I'm a cleaner of the swedish Manga Editor-group helz0ne. im sure the leader, emer, will vouche for me ^^
Hi Tobi Uchiha, I remember Emer! Can you please get him to vouch for you too? :amuse

Hi, I just noticed this thread and Jaded Daemon's post. I'll vouch for Jaded_Daemon and nereidaia as staff with Maximum7.

PS - Thanks to whoever gave *me* Manga Editor status too ^_^

PPS - I like hot pink. So does ExiledVip3r, so we'll cast M7's vote for hot pink, too :3
Done. ^^


fxu and I are of one mind in this issue, truly, for the style-conscious Manga Editor, hot pink is the only choice. :amuse
Yes, i like hot pink too..anything that makes the eyes go blind is good. :p

hi there ^^ i'm bearking, owner of endless abyss and i would like to ask that I and fleshcut

be added to the Edited Manga group ^^

heres two hq releases
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28995
Done, hope to see more releases in the future! :tem
 

emer

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
318
Reaction score
175
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Here comes emer! (And saves the day...)

Hes our new cleaner, yes : D
 

mathi36

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
484
Reaction score
103
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
just don't change it to hot pink...
 

darkxn

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
145
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I would love Hot Pink
it looks so stylish :headbang
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It would make Manga Editors, Translators, and Int Translators all have a similar color
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I'm here for my second request of hot pink or babyblue.

This is serious.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm here for my second request of hot pink or babyblue.

This is serious.
We're thinking about setting up a poll fxu, have some patience. We just have to make sure to pick enough colors that aren't too similar to already existing ones.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Alright, a Poll has been started HERE.

It's a simple yes/no poll. If there is a majority who want it changed, we'll take the best suggestions and create a new poll.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top