Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

hey Lil,
I hope I am not out of line asking this but is yor mom by any chance native american?
and I agree with the others you look great in your pictures.
p.s. max is very cute too can you kiss him for me?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lol actually my mom is chinese :XD i'm 75% chinese myself but i don't look it neh? the other 25% is filipino :p and that's what I look like, I believe.

and..

Yes, i'll give max a big kiss for you~ he's so cute XD *squeezes cat*
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lol actually my mom is chinese :XD i'm 75% chinese myself but i don't look it neh? the other 25% is filipino :p and that's what I look like, I believe.
I agree you look more filipino than chinese -> so I assume you have filipiono roots on dads side?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Lil, you are too cute =D I wish I were that tall. I barely reach 5'2" >.>;
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yep, that's tall, Lil-chan. -_- I'm about 5'2 as well.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@lady: isn't it a crime drinking in america when you're under 21 years old ;)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Maybe >.> It may also be illegal to drink in a freshman dorm <.<

>.>

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Maybe >.> It may also be illegal to drink in a freshman dorm <.<

>.>

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
better to come over here - no problems then, I even think for beer 16 is the legal age
 

genkizen

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
260
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Hey I've been caught drinking AND smoking weed in a freshman dorm, got 30 hours community service...college is great =D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Getting off-topic here...

@yonie's pic

You're the one closest to the camera, in the far right, correct? Tie your hair into a pony when you go to interviews...
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yoniekial is really looking very smug in his graduation pic!

And my little lilium has grown up!!!!!!! I almost can't recognise you !!
lil said:
not really only about 5'5 1/2 I wanna be taller!!!
And you're taller than me....:oh



@Sasuke-Kai, looking very cute in that sunglass pic. ;)
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lil posted pix and i didn't know! nuuuuuu! :p i just came in to say looking good :p thats all im saying til you hit 18 :shifty and i think you might be the only woman on here over 5'3" XD

well, maybe bluechild and anna-chan are taller, too...

@yonie, which is you? :blink

*taps lady h with a rolled up newspaper* no. drinking is bad. :p

the first time i wrote that, i typoed the word "taps" and put "rapz" instead -_-; can you imagine how well that wouldve gone over if i didn't catch that?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@Sasuke-Kai: your hair rocks my socks. It looks awesome, love the first pic . ^^
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@rabb
yonie's the... mature looking in the far right.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

mature? haha yeah that's me
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

yup, yonie sure looks mature, especially when you compare his "mature" face shape with this other "well matured" one....:XD


just kidding....:xp peace yonie...:smile-big
actually persons with mango shaped faces are quite pleasant and good looking from those i've met and seen...:D

the same goes for those with "prominent" foreheads....they're usually smart....:grin

hey 'lil, looking gorgeous. the other girls must be drooling since the minimum height for some beauty pageants is 5'5...:XD
i hope nobody bullies you at that height...;)

@sk92
looking cool with the sunglasses dude...:thumbs
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I agree you look more filipino than chinese -> so I assume you have filipiono roots on dads side?
yep~ my dad's 50%

Lil, you are too cute =D I wish I were that tall. I barely reach 5'2" >.>;
Yep, that's tall, Lil-chan. -_- I'm about 5'2 as well.
And my little lilium has grown up!!!!!!! I almost can't recognise you !!

And you're taller than me....:oh
@bb, LH, nami thnx~ :glomp
lol... :sweat I feel tall now... I guess.... :oh but almost everyone around my school is so tall so I feel short

lil posted pix and i didn't know! nuuuuuu! :p i just came in to say looking good :p thats all im saying til you hit 18 :shifty and i think you might be the only woman on here over 5'3" XD

well, maybe bluechild and anna-chan are taller, too...
lol. this time I posted it without telling anyone :XD

yup, yonie sure looks mature, especially when you compare his "mature" face shape with this other "well matured" one....:XD
@techo XD mangao?

@yonie, so that's you! :XD you're the only serious looking one in the pic. Nice pic too! and Congratz!!! :confetti

hey 'lil, looking gorgeous. the other girls must be drooling since the minimum height for some beauty pageants is 5'5...:XD
i hope nobody bullies you at that height...;)
I thought it was 5'7.... :oh

@sasu-kai, like them glasses! and as schwindi said, nice hair!
 
Last edited:

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I seem to be a lil slow to notice this... :XD

@lil You're so tall!!! :omg yup, definitely taller than me. I'm onli 5'2"

@yonei Wee, u just graduated too? congrats! :confetti
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

aw you too? congrats to us :confetti

i'm uploading another pic, a funeral ceremony
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

yonie, nooo! don't cut your hair!

my classmate has longer hair than yours, but he still secured a job!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top