- Joined
- Mar 31, 2006
- Messages
- 931
- Reaction score
- 23
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread
hey Lil,
I hope I am not out of line asking this but is yor mom by any chance native american?
and I agree with the others you look great in your pictures.
p.s. max is very cute too can you kiss him for me?
hey Lil,
I hope I am not out of line asking this but is yor mom by any chance native american?
and I agree with the others you look great in your pictures.
p.s. max is very cute too can you kiss him for me?
i'm 75% chinese myself but i don't look it neh? the other 25% is filipino
and that's what I look like, I believe.


and i think you might be the only woman on here over 5'3" XD 
can you imagine how well that wouldve gone over if i didn't catch that?


peace yonie...



I feel tall now... I guess.... 
yup, definitely taller than me. I'm onli 5'2"