- Joined
- Aug 1, 2007
- Messages
- 2,067
- Reaction score
- 64
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Talk about Love with me!
Love??Hmm,love is a thing i forgot for a two years.I had a girlfriend 2 years ago and she was the best girlfriend i ever had.I could say I loved her...and the idiot me listened to his friends and left her because of them.Man i regret that so much,so much,i think we would still be a couple till now.I even had chance last year to get back with her,nah i even got a chance 2 years ago,but i have no idea why i didnt use it.We were chating again last year,for a month or so...then we had a trip to germany and god she said she is going to rape me,preety wild and "horny" girl i could say.That didnt happen,but i wasnt actualy on that for a long time and dont realy pay atention but the fact how ignored her after that and just removed her from my skype contacts and others and god i have no more chances with her,she probably has a boyfriend,preety terrible aint it??Well ill find someone,someway,someday...
Love??Hmm,love is a thing i forgot for a two years.I had a girlfriend 2 years ago and she was the best girlfriend i ever had.I could say I loved her...and the idiot me listened to his friends and left her because of them.Man i regret that so much,so much,i think we would still be a couple till now.I even had chance last year to get back with her,nah i even got a chance 2 years ago,but i have no idea why i didnt use it.We were chating again last year,for a month or so...then we had a trip to germany and god she said she is going to rape me,preety wild and "horny" girl i could say.That didnt happen,but i wasnt actualy on that for a long time and dont realy pay atention but the fact how ignored her after that and just removed her from my skype contacts and others and god i have no more chances with her,she probably has a boyfriend,preety terrible aint it??Well ill find someone,someway,someday...


and the latest chapter is such a cliffie! (ch 30) And the art is really superb! Very poetic.
i wrote it a week ago or something,im kinda getting over it,but if she will be interested in me,ill think about it.But shes in the same school as i am,even the same hallway
i dont know ill think about it.Romace is kinda pissing me off in the past weeks.
so sad. Although we can probably meet each other every few months. But it's still so sad since we'd been together every single day for 3 years now.


wassup? I haven't talked to you in a while
I just finished reading it two months ago. So anything new happening?
... It's been a while ^^

Although he's a cat.. >.>