Counting down..!!

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Love??Hmm,love is a thing i forgot for a two years.I had a girlfriend 2 years ago and she was the best girlfriend i ever had.I could say I loved her...and the idiot me listened to his friends and left her because of them.Man i regret that so much,so much,i think we would still be a couple till now.I even had chance last year to get back with her,nah i even got a chance 2 years ago,but i have no idea why i didnt use it.We were chating again last year,for a month or so...then we had a trip to germany and god she said she is going to rape me,preety wild and "horny" girl i could say.That didnt happen,but i wasnt actualy on that for a long time and dont realy pay atention but the fact how ignored her after that and just removed her from my skype contacts and others and god i have no more chances with her,she probably has a boyfriend,preety terrible aint it??Well ill find someone,someway,someday...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Talk about Love with me!

so HK, what do you think happened that your ex became that way? Maybe because you left her so coldly 2 years ago? 0.0
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Nah she was still sweet to me,we talked on some ocasions,then on valentines day her friend asked me if you want to get togheter again and i actualy didnt know why i didnt do it,but i didnt...then the year after that we talked again,its just last year i messed up big time,you know i feel furious at myself for that...but i dont know,she hasnt changed much,she was always walking threw me in halways at school when we werent friends or anything,but this time its seems that she is going to the different direction when she sees me and trying to go farther from me...tsk and she started to play with her phone a lot,thats not a good sign.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Talk about Love with me!

PS: I just started on Bride of the Water God, Nami-san! :D
Yo! Baby! How do you find Bride of the Water god?

Nami-chan... ^^ I love your new avy... (With that Hachi ^^)
I feel ashamed to ask you this... But were can I find the new Nana chapters ??
Hi Gaara!!
Have you caught up with the latest chapter yet? You can try this website Celestial for latest version. And if you're dying from impatience sometimes, like me, I can recommend you some chinese scans too. ;)

Nah she was still sweet to me,we talked on some ocasions,then on valentines day her friend asked me if you want to get togheter again and i actualy didnt know why i didnt do it,but i didnt...then the year after that we talked again,its just last year i messed up big time,you know i feel furious at myself for that...but i dont know,she hasnt changed much,she was always walking threw me in halways at school when we werent friends or anything,but this time its seems that she is going to the different direction when she sees me and trying to go farther from me...tsk and she started to play with her phone a lot,thats not a good sign.
Awwwwwwww.........I was just reading this. What happen??!! Why did you listen to your friends and break up with her? But anyway, somehow it sounds like you still stand a chance with her. Maybe she wants to be cool about the wholte thing. Any hope? Don't you feel like trying again?:)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Yo! Baby! How do you find Bride of the Water god?
Loved it! :wtf and the latest chapter is such a cliffie! (ch 30) And the art is really superb! Very poetic.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Awwwwwwww.........I was just reading this. What happen??!! Why did you listen to your friends and break up with her? But anyway, somehow it sounds like you still stand a chance with her. Maybe she wants to be cool about the wholte thing. Any hope? Don't you feel like trying again?:)
I dont know anymore :blink i wrote it a week ago or something,im kinda getting over it,but if she will be interested in me,ill think about it.But shes in the same school as i am,even the same hallway :notrust i dont know ill think about it.Romace is kinda pissing me off in the past weeks.
 

CheckMate

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Talk about Love with me!

I dont know anymore :blink i wrote it a week ago or something,im kinda getting over it,but if she will be interested in me,ill think about it.But shes in the same school as i am,even the same hallway :notrust i dont know ill think about it.Romace is kinda pissing me off in the past weeks.
Listen mate, I am not an expert in this love series, neither I do have lots of experiences in this field.
But to me, it's all come back to common sense all the way around.

You are the one who broke her, you are the one who decided not to contact or to communicate with her by any mean.

So it should be you who are strong enough to continue our life, and forget her, because has not it been your intention at the moment you broke with her?


If, and I say if, by any chance you can be together again, then do not ever disregard that possiblities. It is clear to me that you are still in love with her, despite not being together in this past 2 years.

Admit it that you still like her to yourself. And slowly but surely, try to be in contact with her again.

No one will know what can happen next. It is either she is single, and still feels the same way the way you are feeling now, or maybe she is totally over you and has new boyfriend.

The truth is you'll never know unless you try.
But one thing I can assure you, if she does still love you too, and you are not even asking, or at least trying to be woth her again, you may be regretting it for your life.

If she is over you though, then you know she is not for you, at least for now. So then you can continue with your life. As to consider her as a friend or not, it's up to you.

Life goes on, you'd rather live it freely, rather than to keep uneasiness for yourself, and makes everything tastes bitter in your life.


Just a suggestion though. I hope I am not acting so "smart-ass" and ofcourse I hope I am not hurting your feeling,

:)
 

En Yang Ji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
2,162
Reaction score
560
Gender
Hidden
Country
Riverrun
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Why are couples so happy together? I don't really understand love or their feelings.That makes since though, I've never been in love in my life.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Nami-san, I forgot if you were married or not. -_-

Anyway, I think I'll be going to another island to study for 2 years, and I can't bear to be away from my boyfriend. :scry so sad. Although we can probably meet each other every few months. But it's still so sad since we'd been together every single day for 3 years now.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Talk about Love with me!

I dont know anymore :blink i wrote it a week ago or something,im kinda getting over it,but if she will be interested in me,ill think about it.But shes in the same school as i am,even the same hallway :notrust i dont know ill think about it.Romace is kinda pissing me off in the past weeks.
Sounds like you can live without her, it's time to move on. If you're not sure whether you should get back together or not, maybe the safer answer is Don't. It'll just makes things messier. ^^


Why are couples so happy together? I don't really understand love or their feelings.That makes since though, I've never been in love in my life.
Hi ki0! I hope one day fate will bring love to your doorstep! :amuse

..............The truth is you'll never know unless you try.
But one thing I can assure you, if she does still love you too, and you are not even asking, or at least trying to be woth her again, you may be regretting it for your life.

If she is over you though, then you know she is not for you, at least for now. So then you can continue with your life. As to consider her as a friend or not, it's up to you.

Life goes on, you'd rather live it freely, rather than to keep uneasiness for yourself, and makes everything tastes bitter in your life.............
Hi Checkmate! You made some really valid points! We must always try and regret later, at least we know we did our best before letting it go. :)

Nami-san, I forgot if you were married or not. -_-

Anyway, I think I'll be going to another island to study for 2 years, and I can't bear to be away from my boyfriend. :scry so sad. Although we can probably meet each other every few months. But it's still so sad since we'd been together every single day for 3 years now.

Baboy!!! I'm not married yet. :sweat
Well, i hope if you are really serious about each other, the relationship will sure work out some way or another. Though in 2 years, anything can happen. You just have to be positive about it. Whether good or bad things happen to a relationship, just look as it as part of growing up. Of course, i would like to say, keep your options open too!! :p
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Let's read Fruits Basket all over again!

Nami~!!!!! :glomp wassup? I haven't talked to you in a while :p so i'm dropping by :p

Fruit basket is a nice series :nod I just finished reading it two months ago. So anything new happening?

Oh yeah... :sweat is Singapore Polytechnic a good college? :oh
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Let's read Fruits Basket all over again!

Nami! I actually dug up my Furuba manga which I already burned to a dvd last night because I just had the craving for it, hehe. I'm now rereading vol 9.

I don't think i asked you yet. Who's your favorite character in furuba?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Let's read Fruits Basket all over again!

Furaba!!!! Awesome manga, which pairing do you like the most???

baboysai said:
I don't think i asked you yet. Who's your favorite character in furuba?
Do I need to say...??:amuse
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Let's read Fruits Basket all over again!

Ah but I don't know about Nami-san's favorite character so.. :oh
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: Let's read Fruits Basket all over again!

Nami-chaaaan!! :hug... It's been a while ^^
I'm catching up lately with Nana... Plus I've finished in a night 4 volumes of Ouran High School Host Club ^^
Whaddaya think of my new sig :wtf ? :XD
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Let's read Fruits Basket all over again!

Nami~!!!!! :glomp wassup? I haven't talked to you in a while :p so i'm dropping by :p

Fruit basket is a nice series :nod I just finished reading it two months ago. So anything new happening?

Oh yeah... :sweat is Singapore Polytechnic a good college? :oh
OH NO!!!!! And I missed you!!! :(
Do you call that a college? I think it's a reputable school, and there are quite a few similar ones around. Why don't you try the universities instead?

Nami! I actually dug up my Furuba manga which I already burned to a dvd last night because I just had the craving for it, hehe. I'm now rereading vol 9.

I don't think i asked you yet. Who's your favorite character in furuba?
I did the same too! I decide to reread the whole series again. Furaba was one of the earlier manga series i read when i first started reading manga, and i wasn't that familiar with the 'box' sequence. Now reading it again makes me appreciate it more. My favourite character is actually Kyo!!! I like his awkardness moments and he was such a tragic figure throughout the series.

Furaba!!!! Awesome manga, which pairing do you like the most???
So many!! I can't decide. I definetely like the Kyo and Tohru pairing, Hatsuharu and Rin, and Ayame and his cosplay gf Mine too. Oh! Just noticed this, but is your name inspired by Hatsuharu? :amuse

Nami-chaaaan!! :hug... It's been a while ^^
I'm catching up lately with Nana... Plus I've finished in a night 4 volumes of Ouran High School Host Club ^^
Whaddaya think of my new sig :wtf ? :XD
Gaara! :glomp
Busy with your thread? And what, you've only read 4 volumes of Ouran Host?! You need to read more :p
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Let's read Fruits Basket all over again!

So many!! I can't decide. I definetely like the Kyo and Tohru pairing, Hatsuharu and Rin, and Ayame and his cosplay gf Mine too. Oh! Just noticed this, but is your name inspired by Hatsuharu? :amuse
Yep, got it in one. :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Let's read Fruits Basket all over again!

You picked the right choice with Kyo, Nami-san! :thumbs I just love underdogs who get it in the end. :love Although he's a cat.. >.>
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

Ha! Furaba!! There's another series Hoshi wa Uta out by her too, has anyone read it yet?

And yes...i'm bumping this thread up for a while. Can anyone recommend me some really nice beach resorts around? :tem
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

I'd actually recommend boracay, but that's in the philippines so, yeah. :XD

How's Hoshi wa Uta, Nami? is that new?
 
Top