Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Azzy, what game do you play again? WoW?
Noes... X) I'm not from the WoW fandom. I'm playing mmorpg, specifically, CABAL. :D

hey guys i need abit of help. Yesterday i saw this anime by mistake it was under the Basou Renkin episode list on Anime kiwi. i watched it and it was about ninjas. it starts with a guy and a boy running away from ninjas and then some japanese writings start to attach themselves to the boy. It only has the first episode translated but i checked utube and they had more episodes but of raws. I dont remember the name of the anime so if any one knows please tell me. there was a fighting scene in a hospital then the boy a older guy and a teenage guy are running from some ninja, any way at the end the older guy writes something on the boys forehead and bows to him. please i gotta know the name of it. This anime looks really impressive when it comes to taijutsu.
When I read the part "boy running from ninjas", I tot of naruto up to his mischief. :XD

nice thing to sa right beofre i leave >_>; i still wanna know how clearing old threads GAVE me posts. i was gunna delete posts in the older hang out threads, namely v3, but i cant delete or quote them! wtf?! why cant i delete my posts? T_T
that's coz the old hang out threads are locked >.>

That's because ~Lilium~ had the right show in mind, but gave the wrong title:

It's called "Nabari no Ou", and is indeed what you were referring to.
Nooo... that's wrong too. It's Shion No Ou.


just kidding :p
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just bought a new pair of dunks!!!!
Sadly, my paycheck is almost gone. Wow Im really turning into a sneaker head, I buy too many shoes.
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
man you guys are awsome. It really is it. im looking forward to the next episodes if you guys havent seen the first episode yet you should. i thought id never find it but MH is great for situations like this
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I just bought a new pair of dunks!!!!
Sadly, my paycheck is almost gone. Wow Im really turning into a sneaker head, I buy too many shoes.
what are dunks? BB shoes?
man you guys are awsome. It really is it. im looking forward to the next episodes if you guys havent seen the first episode yet you should. i thought id never find it but MH is great for situations like this
I'm watching the first one right now. :3 the manga was nice and it looks the anime version will be nice too! :confetti
@Lil, when shopping with money from my dad, i always have this attitude "quality over quantity" but when I'm shopping with my own money (or allowance, yet still from my dad :sweatdrop) i go for "quantity over quality" hehe.
yeah same here. When I got shopping I'll probably do the same thing... :s even if he gave me a huge budget... >.> now :plot if it was his credit card, that will be a different matter :kukuku *naws I wouldn't do that :XD*
That's because ~Lilium~ had the right show in mind, but gave the wrong title:

It's called "Nabari no Ou", and is indeed what you were referring to.
Yes, that's what I meant :XD Hey, at least I remembered that it started with an N and ended with no and ou.... :sweatingbullets
aw darn! Khal beat me to it! :shakefist

I knew i mentioned about that anime in snu-chan's thread, and I felt like it was so long ago, so I started reading from post 1000 or something. I can't believe I read through 929 posts because I actually made the post just recently -_-;

Nabari no Ou!!! Yaaaar! Just when I was so happy to report to Windmillblade (after 45 minutes of going through snu-chan's entertaining thread), Khal the fukudanchou beats me :crying
:comfort
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what are dunks? BB shoes?

I'm watching the first one right now. :3 the manga was nice and it looks the anime version will be nice too! :confetti

yeah same here. When I got shopping I'll probably do the same thing... :s even if he gave me a huge budget... >.> now :plot if it was his credit card, that will be a different matter :kukuku *naws I wouldn't do that :XD*

Yes, that's what I meant :XD Hey, at least I remembered that it started with an N and ended with no and ou.... :sweatingbullets

:comfort
Not quite lily, nike dunks are skateboarding shoes.
Here is a pair I bought two weeks ago
http://www.journeys.com/catalog_detail.aspx?c=vendors&s=guys%2fNike&id=68884
 

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I should stay more active in these forums as well
it looks i miss a lot of fun:darn
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Of course you do. And try the FF threads as well (not that I'm promoting or anything haha) because the FF threads are absolutely pointless it's addictive! :XD
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
maybe ill go too. its hard to find the threads you want sometimes how about the link?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
maybe ill go too. its hard to find the threads you want sometimes how about the link?
I guess you found your way into the FF threads now, windmill-san? ^^
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nike dunks = basketball shoes :p
Oops, yeah pirates rite dunks are basketball shoes but mine are the 6.0 edition and those are skateboarding shoes. Nike Sb dunks are also skateboarding shoes. I always get em mixed up.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Why does bottled water have an expiry date? WATER DOES NOT EXPIRE! These damn corporate companies, trying to trick us. Wells and resevoirs dont expire so why does bottled water. Maybe the chemicals inside it have expired, but that would mean they are lying about it being "pure". Either way they are lying. DAMN YOU!:shakefist
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Like shiro-kun, I must be more active here as well!
I never pay attention to this thread before, hehe

then, it's to discuss everything in life, right? ;)
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why does bottled water have an expiry date? WATER DOES NOT EXPIRE! These damn corporate companies, trying to trick us. Wells and resevoirs dont expire so why does bottled water. Maybe the chemicals inside it have expired, but that would mean they are lying about it being "pure". Either way they are lying. DAMN YOU!:shakefist
I never noticed that, what was the expiration date on your bottle of water?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well, if you think about it, if the water's been inside a container for about a year, wouldn't you be thinking twice about drinking it though?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Like shiro-kun, I must be more active here as well!
I never pay attention to this thread before, hehe

then, it's to discuss everything in life, right? ;)
Yea, just rant away about life. Or have "normal" conversations. But i warn you, its never normal ._.

I never noticed that, what was the expiration date on your bottle of water?
It was out-of-date by a couple of months. Still drank it, though. I just came from football and i was thirsty, didnt really care....>_>
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea, just rant away about life. Or have "normal" conversations. But i warn you, its never normal ._.

It was out-of-date by a couple of months. Still drank it, though. I just came from football and i was thirsty, didnt really care....>_>
I wouldn't have cared either. it's just water.
How was your football game, did ya score? Whenever I play "soccer" I just wait at the opponets goal and kick the shyt out of the ball when it gets passed to me.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Me and my friends in highschool saw these 9-year old kids playing soccer and I asked if we could play with them. hahahaha we got :pwned
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I wouldn't have cared either. it's just water.
How was your football game, did ya score? Whenever I play "soccer" I just wait at the opponets goal and kick the shyt out of the ball when it gets passed to me.
We lost. It was only with my mates. Im terribly crap at football...I just tackle hard. So a lot of people left with bruises >_>
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not a hard sport to play but its mighty difficult when it comes to controlling the ball. I just kick it at the goalie real hard and hope he or she jumps out the way.
Hold on, were you playing american football or "soccer" football?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top