Pinoy Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
once you're inside all the coolness you saw outside fades away
:D I can still keep thinking of it as cool then since I haven't seen the inside yet :p is it dirty or something?


@windmill.... :nuts ur pinoy? I didn't know that? :XD or are u just hanging out here like impy?


btw, question about tests in the philippines. do each college there have their own entrance exams or does the entire nation have a couple of standardized testing where the colleges use. Like here for example, there's the SATs and ACTs.... is there something like that there?

gusto kasi ng dad ko na kunin ko un mga test pagbalik ko dyan eh... :( tska mahirap ba sila?
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
re: sig

para mas madali....do you know about the code tag?
Code:
*write your code here*
@bb
sa bahay ng alumni ung office, pero sa q. ave ung venue....was waiting for half an hour in front of the building for a pantranco jeep....duon pala sa kanto and daan!!! :darn :fist

@yonie
how a bout saturday? maybe i can show you the secret stuff we concoct her....:smile-big
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:D I can still keep thinking of it as cool then since I haven't seen the inside yet :p is it dirty or something?
no worries, Riri-chan. They're just scaring you. -_- It's actually cool. But speaking from an architecture student perspective... it still looks like SM on the outside, and the stalls as well. But they did try to improve traffic by adding those promenades (so unlike SM) and having those shuttles, which was imperative for a mall that size. Overall, it's just really big. Nothing special about it. :p

btw, question about tests in the philippines. do each college there have their own entrance exams or does the entire nation have a couple of standardized testing where the colleges use. Like here for example, there's the SATs and ACTs.... is there something like that there?
There are no standardized tests for the whole country. As far as I know each university has their own entrance exam. And I don't know about other universities but sometimes entrance exams are not enough, like for some courses in UP. Getting into certain colleges like BA and Molecular Bio for example, need to have a certain quota. Some art courses like Theater, music, and Fine Arts, have their own talent tests, etc.

But exams like that are fun. It's the exams for the regular classes that are annoying, right guys?

@bb
sa bahay ng alumni ung office, pero sa q. ave ung venue....was waiting for half an hour in front of the building for a pantranco jeep....duon pala sa kanto and daan!!! :darn :fist
It takes a while to get familiarized with the jeepney routes, especially because they change during the course of the day because certain gates close at certain times. So it's fine that you didn't know it, hehe.

@yonie
how a bout saturday? maybe i can show you the secret stuff we concoct her....:smile-big
If saturday is fine with you guys, I *might* be free. It depends because I also have a friend from home who's come to visit and he's not sure when he's available too, so I don't know if I'm free or not.
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And I heard it through the grapevine (it could apparently be deduced by reading his dA but I didn't read so..) that the guy who made that is planning on doing 6 or 7 total scenes more.

The choreography is awesome, and the composition of the fight sequence is brilliant! He's not human!!!
yeah the action was fast paced but really clear. but the DOA girls were getting spanked and not in a good way.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
the FF girls really had the advantage. Good thing there were no summons, but I think Rinoa was a summon as well haha. I mean, they could cast spells and stuff, haste and slow, and other spells were seen in the fight, although the DOA girls were insanely strong as well, they were at a disadvantage there.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@anyone
what does the phrase "creative juices" conjure in your mind?
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
too dirty to say.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
no worries, Riri-chan. They're just scaring you. -_- It's actually cool. But speaking from an architecture student perspective... it still looks like SM on the outside, and the stalls as well. But they did try to improve traffic by adding those promenades (so unlike SM) and having those shuttles, which was imperative for a mall that size. Overall, it's just really big. Nothing special about it. :p
i thought he meant his school... :darn was I wrong?

*i've been to moa about 4 times...*


There are no standardized tests for the whole country. As far as I know each university has their own entrance exam. And I don't know about other universities but sometimes entrance exams are not enough, like for some courses in UP. Getting into certain colleges like BA and Molecular Bio for example, need to have a certain quota. Some art courses like Theater, music, and Fine Arts, have their own talent tests, etc.

But exams like that are fun. It's the exams for the regular classes that are annoying, right guys?
noes...~ does that mean I'll have to take a lot of exams when i get there :scry


@windmill, you didn't answer me... :wtf r u filipino?
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I don't know if I should post pics of my school building's innards, or if it is legal to just grab it from someone else...

What I meant to say is, hindi siya magarbo sa loob. It's damn hot in the student's lounge, they lack chairs/resting places, the guards aren't friendly, we can't loiter in the corridors, and we share the building with 4 other companies.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
uwi na ako sabado eh doon pa kayo libre! :scry pasalubong shopping bukas. to tell the truth gusto ko na talagang umuwi mula day one, narealize ko agad kung gaano ko kamahal ang bacolod :D

btw does anyone know if there's a job fair bukas sa tutuban? kase akala ko 26-27, sa TV kanina raw 16-17? ewan ko lang, at saan ba ang tutuban? :sweat
nevermind, the job fair's for overseas workers and retailers :(

@bb: WOAH @ dead fantasy! that was so HOT! they're fighting who gets to fuck me. they didn't have to really i can do them all :thumbs
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
@windmill.... :nuts ur pinoy? I didn't know that? :XD or are u just hanging out here like impy?
What are you talking about of course im pinoy!

I can even speak it, *ahem* ill prove it...by talking about my library...uwi na ako sabado eh doon pa kayo libre! -_-;


or i think im talking about a library >.>
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
What are you talking about of course im pinoy!

I can even speak it, *ahem* ill prove it...by talking about my library...uwi na ako sabado eh doon pa kayo libre! -_-;


or i think im talking about a library >.>
wtf that is so accurately wrong :rofl guess again! key word is sabado. and im visiting in manila.

"im visiting a library in manila. sabado~!"
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
wtf that is so accurately wrong :rofl guess again! key word is sabado. and im visiting in manila.

"im visiting a library in manila. sabado~!"
Ohhh, "saturday im visiting a library"..?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yeah that's it! cept that libre doesn't mean library at all

:rofl


check this out, wikipedia says libre means "freedom"
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
*Spanish mode* If its not library its "free" than, right?

"Im free on saturady"...?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
that's right but i was talking about them, i well what i said was "im going home on saturday that's when you're free"

anyway what's up brit bro, if you're hanging out here the SOLUTION is not working right? :D that solution has only 5% success rate... better get VARIABLES from the forum i gave, lasts about one day then expires but most of the time you get working ones
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
anyway what's up brit bro, if you're hanging out here the SOLUTION is not working right? :D that solution has only 5% success rate... better get VARIABLES from the forum i gave, lasts about one day then expires but most of the time you get working ones
Nah, didnt work. I googled it and got some replies but none worked. Need to make an account of the forum though, you cant see posts. There is a thread though that goes like " [...] password please"!! Checking it now...making an account.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Nah, didnt work. I googled it and got some replies but none worked. Need to make an account of the forum though, you cant see posts. There is a thread though that goes like " [...] password please"!! Checking it now...making an account.
check out the newest threads everyday, those are the ones that work most of the time. so dload something like "april 16 new passes", give thanks to see the dload link (account needed), dload them, mostly they're batch passes so check everything out. if it works, make sure to dload a lot cause it expires too quickly :ossu
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
*Spanish mode* If its not library its "free" than, right?

"Im free on saturady"...?
key word is libertad, hehe. A lot of Filipino words are of spanish etymology since they did keep us as a colony for over 300 years.

anyway what's up brit bro, if you're hanging out here the SOLUTION is not working right? :D that solution has only 5% success rate... better get VARIABLES from the forum i gave, lasts about one day then expires but most of the time you get working ones
you're talking in code when I can pretty well guess what you're talking about. :notrust Keep it that way though, because we have Riri-chan who is a minor. Oh, I forgot, I'm a minor as well :nuts
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
you're talking in code when I can pretty well guess what you're talking about. :notrust Keep it that way though, because we have Riri-chan who is a minor. Oh, I forgot, I'm a minor as well :nuts
my queen is a minor even tho she is older than me. :worship hey add that to the new bb-norris facts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top